• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A mere Rank B in Luck can save someone from a Causality altering, unavoidable attack, and in a tough spot the skill activates to give him EX, or unquantifiable.

But I do agree I see no specific way this could save him from being time stopped and get Homura'd. Grown and gruesome magus killer gets squashed by suffering Magical Loli.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
How is it gonna save him from getting timestop right rooff the bat and die immediately via mere touch?
probably the same way servants with B rank or above luck can survive Death manipulation that crushes their heart, is supposed to be a guarantied hit, and bypasses all defences.

I have no ******* idea but it happens anyway. Fate Manipulation bullshit is probably the best answer

DodoNova2 said:
BFR?

Time stop?

Sub conscious Mind hax?

if he can a least bypass Two it's a good match
Just letting you know that homura has other keys.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Everyone has their bias towards something. Even you.
Very true. As it stands though, I'm not really sure who takes this. I'm kinda leaning towards Emiya, as he was an experienced Mage Killer in life, and his skills are augmented as a Heroic Spirit.

Experience doesn't save you from getting timestoped.

Also, Homura is a very experienced too. As in worth at least 100 timelines of experience.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Oh and don't forget. Phantasm Punishment and Origin Bullets also one shot Homura. This really comes down to who can hit the other first
"Against living beings, the attacks cause no visible wound or bleeding, instead causing necrosis and permanent nerve damage on impact, and are even more effective against those using magecraft, causing their magical energy to go out of control and fry their body and Circuits"

Homura is a walking zombie btw.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
"Against living beings, the attacks cause no visible wound or bleeding, instead causing necrosis and permanent nerve damage on impact, and are even more effective against those using magecraft, causing their magical energy to go out of control and fry their body and Circuits"

Homura is a walking zombie btw.
She's pretty magical though. You should also take into account, Heroic Spirits are Spirits. Not living.

Homu, unless her biological functions literally don't work in the least and she's a body that just walks but technically doesn't work, there's no reason both of those couldn't work. Rather, the origins are very abstract things, so the target doesn't need to be living for Severing and Binding to take effect.

But things remain the same, she can time stop for far more time than she would need to decimate him with her weaponry, has literal tons of it, her magic power boosts these so Emiya is gonna feel them for sure, and it's entirely within character for her to spam the ever living hell out of it. I feel this match would be much closer if it was Dantes, but what can one do?

Homura has small town dura anyway. Bullets can kills her through sheer AP. Although there is her Island level shield.

Weaponry ain't needed. She can just drains him or BFR.

Emiya wouldn't make frontal attacks, except for the sake of distraction or if he sees an opening. Thompson Contender and his knife NP also disregard durability, but this is of course under the assumption of no Time Stop. I know he's pretty much dead mainly because of that one point.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but from what Homura shows as her normal combat strategy, I think that she would start trying to kill him with her weapons before she did any BFR or Power Drain from the start.

Chronologically, I'm not sure that she was even aware of those abilities before even if she did have them.

Homura mindset is like "do whatever it takes to win" tho.

Also, bunches of City level+ bombs, cruiser missiles, rocket launcher to EMIYA face is more than enough to kill him.

Technically speaking, a time stop like Homura's would "hit" everywhere

Including Emiya's knife. And his origin bullets.

Bad things happen to magic users when their magic hits Kiritsugu's origin bullets.

Monarch Laciel said:
Technically speaking, a time stop like Homura's would "hit" everywhere
Including Emiya's knife. And his origin bullets.

Bad things happen to magic users when their magic hits Kiritsugu's origin bullets.
She doesn't have magic circuits tho. She's a lich joyriding in puppet body.

^This,Homura is already an undead so she didn't have any magic circuit,if you want to kill her,destroy her gem but good luck facing her time stop spam and 2-A drain.

I mean c'mon people,she already beat Gil and KH tho.....

@Monarch Laciel I'm interested in his Phantasm Punishment. in another thread its said that Kiri can rekt Archer just by slicing Archer's Projection. So is it like voodoo thing? you just need someone's magical signature to harm them from afar?

Back