• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
The two Zoldyck assasins are hired (By me) to kill the Rowsaal mansion residents.
Ram step up to stop them.

Both at 8-A and tier up is restricted
Ram have Rem (As optimal equipament) in a secret room protect with magic
Speed equal
They start 10 meters apart

Votes:
The old dudes beat up the young girl: speedster352, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, Nierre, noninho, Passersby, XxZetsuxX, Fezzih_007

Zeno
Silva
691bfe928ca3433c4c1bf58d42882cb7.jpg

Ram-Sama neggs them both: SatellaTheWoE 💜

Last edited:
GG what? Even if she was more skilled than them, that's still not gonna be enough to give her the win. She fighting two opponents, that have AP adavantage and outrange her.
1. She has the range advantage becuz Zeno cant pull major AoE attacks
2. She can chain jail them
3. she predicts what either of them are gonna do, has instinctive reaction so would be faster and has feats for being able to deal with faster opponents even when hers is slowed. Here its equal which gives her an even bigger advantage
4. She can attack with layered invis magic while dodging their attacks.

My nuts Zeno doesn't have any AOE attacks

Dragon Dive covers hundreds of square meters

And Zeno's emission attacks home in on their targets
They have superior LS so all the would do is give them an opportunity to pull her in close
3. she predicts what either of them are gonna do, has instinctive reaction so would be faster and has feats for being able to deal with faster opponents even when hers is slowed. Here its equal which gives her an even bigger advantage
Both Zeno and Silva can predict attacks and have dealt with characters like Chrollo who can predict attacks and plan entire fights out in advance
She can't see or hear Nen attacks in that case since non-users can't

So all Zeno's emission attacks are both invisible and soundless to Rem

They also scale to 278 tons which is more than double Rem's baseline 100 tons

Voting Zeno and Silva

Dragon Dive.
Which not gonna much because they have the AP advantage and also ranged attacks.
3. she predicts what either of them are gonna do,
She can.
But she fighting two opponets that works very well, she can be overhelmed.
has instinctive reaction so would be faster
What? faster in what way?
and has feats for being able to deal with faster opponents even when hers is slowed. Here its equal which gives her an even bigger advantage
Oh yeah, i should unequalize speed

They can also do that with In.

re zero characters also deal with invisible attacks quite a bit, so i doubt she will find trouble with their invisible attacks really
Their invisible HOMING attacks tho

I don't doubt she could sense her way through a dragon lance but she still wouldn't know it's exact location

I'm confident it'd hit her eventually especially if she has to take the time to actually sense out the attacks

Also they can layer their invisibility to where you can't even feel it's presence

Their invisible HOMING attacks tho

I don't doubt she could sense her way through a dragon lance but she still wouldn't know it's exact location

I'm confident it'd hit her eventually especially if she has to take the time to actually sense out the attacks

Also they can layer their invisibility to where you can't even feel it's presence
well that's something for the re zero fans to take into consideration
They can also do that with In.
you should prob call the other 3...

Dealing with invisible attacks is extremely easy for her. She doesn't even need to think about it, she'll have dodged or countered before her mind has to think about it.

Facing a 2v1 will hinder her significantly in terms of her A-Precog, since she can't use her Clairvoyance to share the target's field of vision on two people at once without giving up her own vision.

My nuts Zeno doesn't have any AOE attacks

Dragon Dive covers hundreds of square meters

And Zeno's emission attacks home in on their targets

They have superior LS so all the would do is give them an opportunity to pull her in close
I think you misinterpreted it, the attack itself does not have a name but she basically puts air attacks around her opponent trapping them in. If they try to mov they will be cut apart.
Both Zeno and Silva can predict attacks and have dealt with characters like Chrollo who can predict attacks and plan entire fights out in advance
Ram's clairavoyance is so broken she can read her opponents next move better than a mind reader. Also, chrollo plans his fights. Thats not AP or IA, neither do I see it on their profiles. Thus she will still be able to deal with them.
She can't see or hear Nen attacks in that case since non-users can't

So all Zeno's emission attacks are both invisible and soundless to Rem
Already explained this but "Ram", not Rem, has dealt with much much more well hidden attacks casually
They also scale to 278 tons which is more than double Rem's baseline 100 tons
She can dish out more attacks while basically dodging all of theirs

I think you misinterpreted it, the attack itself does not have a name but she basically puts air attacks around her opponent trapping them in. If they try to mov they will be cut apart.

Ram's clairavoyance is so broken she can read her opponents next move better than a mind reader. Also, chrollo plans his fights. Thats not AP or IA, neither do I see it on their profiles. Thus she will still be able to deal with them.

Already explained this but "Ram", not Rem, has dealt with much much more well hidden attacks casually

They can just use ten or increase the nen around their bodies to escape the wind barrier. The dragons home on their target and he can use it to restrain ram.

She dealt with attacks with layered invis, no hostility, no presence, no sound, and no aura
If you talking about the wind cage, not even Ram know It was there lol.
I think the name was Just "Wind cage"
They have enough pain tolerance to ignore the demage and overpower trought the wind cage. Alternatively, they can use Ryo to increase they skin durability, and overpower trought too.

I agree It would somehow be effective, but If she can do this against two opponents consecutively, is another story.
Ram's clairavoyance is so broken she can read her opponents next move better than a mind reader.
Again, she fighting two opponents, her clairavoyance not gonna be so much more effective here because of the numbers.
Also, chrollo plans his fights. Thats not AP or IA, neither do I see it on their profiles. Thus she will still be able to deal with them.
What?
That being? Is the Unseen Hands?
She can't, no.
Zeno have Homing Danmaku, and Silva is also there, she not gonna be able to dish this much more attacks against while being attacked by all sides.

If it can be dodged they'd probably dodge it

Also once again higher AP means higher defense

One hit isn't putting them out for the count
Two on one and as already stated above she can't do two people at once

Also even if she could predict attacks once again Zeno and Silva are on the level of Hisoka in terms of fight analytics

Hisoka regularly predicts and outsmarts his opponents in battles
No, she can't

If you talking about the wind cage, not even Ram know It was there lol.

I think the name was Just "Wind cage"
They have enough pain tolerance to ignore the demage and overpower trought the wind cage. Alternatively, they can use Ryo to increase they skin durability, and overpower trought too.
they would first need to be aware of said cage and they will take damage from it while trying to dodge Rams attack. After this significant damage they would need to instantly try and stop Ram from attacking which would be hard as again. She has IA and AP to which they have no counter to
I agree It would somehow be effective, but If she can do this against two opponents consecutively, is another story.

Again, she fighting two opponents, her clairavoyance not gonna be so much more effective here because of the numbers.
that doesnt really matter? her clairvoyance on a single person is good enough to be better than mind reading, even with 2 people against 1, She outskills them so massively that it becomes irrelevant. Think of resurrected Theresia fighting 2 Elsas, it would be a massive stomp for her due to the skill difference even though they are pretty even in terms of AP
What?

That being? Is the Unseen Hands?
for the thousandth time, stop acting like you dont know already. I am not gonna repeat anything for you anymore unlesss somebody else asks for it
She can't, no.
Zeno have Homing Danmaku, and Silva is also there, she not gonna be able to dish this much more attacks against while being attacked by all sides.
1. She can deal with danmaku extremely easily to the point that its pretty irrelevant
2. Depending on the circumstance she will probably go on the offensive and give both of them absolutely 0 chance to counter
3. her IA and AP basically make it so that she knows their next move before they themselves do, even with an unknown nerf she will still be able to easily no diff someone who has practically no feats of being able to keep up with that

they would first need to be aware of said cage and they will take damage from it while trying to dodge Rams attack. After this significant damage they would need to instantly try and stop Ram from attacking which would be hard as again. She has IA and AP to which they have no counter to

that doesnt really matter? her clairvoyance on a single person is good enough to be better than mind reading, even with 2 people against 1, She outskills them so massively that it becomes irrelevant. Think of resurrected Theresia fighting 2 Elsas, it would be a massive stomp for her due to the skill difference even though they are pretty even in terms of AP

for the thousandth time, stop acting like you dont know already. I am not gonna repeat anything for you anymore unlesss somebody else asks for it

1. She can deal with danmaku extremely easily to the point that its pretty irrelevant
2. Depending on the circumstance she will probably go on the offensive and give both of them absolutely 0 chance to counter
3. her IA and AP basically make it so that she knows their next move before they themselves do, even with an unknown nerf she will still be able to easily no diff someone who has practically no feats of being able to keep up with that
Trial and error will allow them to know about the cage.

If it can be dodged they'd probably dodge it
its a wind cage that she spawns on them, they cant dodge that stuff
Also once again higher AP means higher defense

One hit isn't putting them out for the count
its not gonna be a one hit thing. they will be covered in that from every direction making it impossible to get out of. The wind cage is also layered invis and all of that i wrote above meaning it cant be sensed until they get hit
Two on one and as already stated above she can't do two people at once
she can? she will get nerfed slightly due to the nature of Clairyavoince but its not like she hasn't constantly changed her povs before and she is a skill god who can copy authorities and attacks that she only saw once. Adapting to a new style of fighting on the fly isnt gonna be that hard for her. There is also the fact that she has other AP and IA methods too which while not as OP as Clairavoyance still give her multiple ways to predict what those 2 are gonna do.
Also even if she could predict attacks once again Zeno and Silva are on the level of Hisoka in terms of fight analytics

Hisoka regularly predicts and outsmarts his opponents in battles
thats not even mildly comparable to Ram. She fought against Ley Batenkaitos who has eaten over 10,000 people and should have a comparable combat experience to that + has eaten multiple transcendent geniuses. that feat is Garfiel level who Ram can thrash at human level strength with just skill alone
No, she can't
yes she can

"trial and error"
speedster, fights on the level of Garfiel needs to be instant otherwise they will get killed instantly. Do you think somebody massively superior to that will let something like that slide?
All the have to do is try and move forward fell the wind slicing them and just using their nen to amp their defence or just attack while in the barrier to cancel it

All the have to do is try and move forward fell the wind slicing them and just using their nen to amp their defence or just attack while in the barrier to cancel it
1. they cant sense the cage
2. they will get sliced, also Ram will be constantly attacking with her undetectable wind blades at the same time as well. Its gonna be a lot more panicky for them as they are stuck in one place being attacked from literally every direction constantly without being able to even perceive what the attack is

1. they cant sense the cage
2. they will get sliced, also Ram will be constantly attacking with her undetectable wind blades at the same time as well. Its gonna be a lot more panicky for them as they are stuck in one place being attacked from literally every direction constantly without being able to even perceive what the attack is
But their attacks should break the cage it’s quite simple and they can just power trough it when Nen amping their defence serval times over.

The unnamed invisible blade technique is also fixed in space, attacking it would just cut you up. It's just like attacking air, if the air was also a blender.

Clairvoyance would also allow her to know of invisible/presenceless attacks by joining her vision with the attackers and becoming able to know when they attack.

Additionally even without Clairvoyance she would able to read intent in order to dodge layered invisible attacks that lack presence or substance.

If their defense amp is strong enough to tank slashing attacks from people on their level then that's certainly an issue for her.

The unnamed invisible blade technique is also fixed in space, attacking it would just cut you up. It's just like attacking air, if the air was also a blender.

Clairvoyance would also allow her to know of invisible/presenceless attacks by joining her vision with the attackers and becoming able to know when they attack.

Additionally even without Clairvoyance she would able to read intent in order to dodge layered invisible attacks that lack presence or substance.

If their defense amp is strong enough to tank slashing attacks from people on their level then that's certainly an issue for her.
Ten increases ones durability tenfold and they can easily do that at the cost of their attack decreasing iirc

Why would they take significant damage from an attacks thats weaker than them?

Even relative attacks wouldn't instantly one-shot a character
I'll respond below

Also a 2.78x difference is most definitely not even in AP
Homing attacks
She would be the one on the defensive the entire time

2 people coming after her is not something she can just ignore
Both Zeno and Silva are immeasurably superior to Gon who could dodge dozens of tops going directions off presence alone

If she actually does manage to somehow get the upper hand they could use En which allowed Gon to keep up with someone he couldn't even follow with his eyes
its a wind cage that she spawns on them, they cant dodge that stuff
its not gonna be a one hit thing. they will be covered in that from every direction making it impossible to get out of. The wind cage is also layered invis and all of that i wrote above meaning it cant be sensed until they get hit
You can physically move out of the cage, it's not impossible to escape

Both these character can propel themselves with their aura as they are masters at Emission

This really isn't gonna be anything other than an annoyance for them
she can? she will get nerfed slightly due to the nature of Clairyavoince but its not like she hasn't constantly changed her povs before and she is a skill god who can copy authorities and attacks that she only saw once. Adapting to a new style of fighting on the fly isnt gonna be that hard for her. There is also the fact that she has other AP and IA methods too which while not as OP as Clairavoyance still give her multiple ways to predict what those 2 are gonna do.
thats not even mildly comparable to Ram. She fought against Ley Batenkaitos who has eaten over 10,000 people and should have a comparable combat experience to that + has eaten multiple transcendent geniuses. that feat is Garfiel level who Ram can thrash at human level strength with just skill alone
This is one of the few advantages that she has that I'm willing to accept and that's mostly because isekai slop just throws crazy skill feats everywhere in order to make their character seem cool

However

Both have dealt with people who can read attacks on the level of Hisoka which I know is not on the level of whoever you are talking about above but he's still on a high enough level that it's notable

Their also both Immeasurably superior to early Gon who like stated above could dodge dozens of tops with his eyes closed based on presence alone

Random hunter exam candidates can react to arrows they can't see and later one the boys learn to react to and counter attacks even in their sleep

Gon also manages to catch a hyper puffball blitzing him based only on reading it's pattern

Meaning it's not gonna be something they've never seen before, just at a higher level which is not a game ender

En would also effectively counter her analytical attacks that she throws out if they don't manage to do so themselves so they could always fall back on that

And this is assuming she is one-on-one with one of them while in reality she's fighting two different people at the same time and can only reliably focus on one with her Precog

Both Zeno and Silva are skilled at dashing in and out of combat in order to give the other and opening, it's the same strategy they used on Chrollo, so if she started to gain the upper hand on one then the other would dash in to overwhelm her

Not that they even need to go in close as their both Emitters who specialize in emitting aura from a distance and Zeno's even homes in should she dodge their attacks

yes she can
If speed is equalized then no she can't dish out more attacks than two people relative to her in speed

Realistically they have every advantage besides skill going into this fight

AP, Range, Numbers, and Ranged attacks that home in on their opponent is enough for me to confidently say they take this match against Ram

Also whats this about?

"A secret technique of the Onis that enables Ram to synchronize with the vision of those who have the same wavelength, allowing her to see off into the distance. Although she is unable to defend herself while using it, it allows her to continuously switch between people, making her actually able to see past one thousand miles. However, the side effect of overusing the technique causes her veins to become prominent, to bleed tears of blood from one eye, and her legs to shake uncontrollably."

I'm assuming she learns to use it in battle but does it still cause her great strain?

Also whats this about?

"A secret technique of the Onis that enables Ram to synchronize with the vision of those who have the same wavelength, allowing her to see off into the distance. Although she is unable to defend herself while using it, it allows her to continuously switch between people, making her actually able to see past one thousand miles. However, the side effect of overusing the technique causes her veins to become prominent, to bleed tears of blood from one eye, and her legs to shake uncontrollably."

I'm assuming she learns to use it in battle but does it still cause her great strain?
It does.
But Ram have a connection with her sister, Rem, where she can pass her burders to her.
So like, every strain or demage that she felt, she can pass to her sister.

Why would they take significant damage from an attacks thats weaker than them?

Even relative attacks wouldn't instantly one-shot a character

I'll respond below

Also a 2.78x difference is most definitely not even in AP
already explained this multiple times but they will be surprised by the fact that they got slashed instantly, they wouldnt know what happened until they get hit a couple of times which is gonna happen nigh instantly. They also dont have instinctive reaction on the level of Ram or anybody around her to actually be able to dodge it.
Homing attacks

She would be the one on the defensive the entire time

2 people coming after her is not something she can just ignore
she could dodge Garfiel while he was 180 times faster than her with skill
Both Zeno and Silva are immeasurably superior to Gon who could dodge dozens of tops going directions off presence alone

If she actually does manage to somehow get the upper hand they could use En which allowed Gon to keep up with someone he couldn't even follow with his eyes
whats the range of their En?
You can physically move out of the cage, it's not impossible to escape

Both these character can propel themselves with their aura as they are masters at Emission

This really isn't gonna be anything other than an annoyance for them

This is one of the few advantages that she has that I'm willing to accept and that's mostly because isekai slop just throws crazy skill feats everywhere in order to make their character seem cool

However

Both have dealt with people who can read attacks on the level of Hisoka which I know is not on the level of whoever you are talking about above but he's still on a high enough level that it's notable
its really not
Their also both Immeasurably superior to early Gon who like stated above could dodge dozens of tops with his eyes closed based on presence alone

Random hunter exam candidates can react to arrows they can't see and later one the boys learn to react to and counter attacks even in their sleep

Gon also manages to catch a hyper puffball blitzing him based only on reading it's pattern
That Gon feat is valid but to let you know on how that works in ReZero
1. Emilia without any training of any combat can dodge multiple arrows which she cant properly percieve
2. No attack works on Elsa twice, even if its used as danmaku due to her making a perfect counter to that move
Actually i am too tired and there are just too many feats. Just read the ReZero skill blog to get an idea of how good Ram is.
Meaning it's not gonna be something they've never seen before, just at a higher level which is not a game ender
i wish i could say this was the case but the skill feats arent relative
En would also effectively counter her analytical attacks that she throws out if they don't manage to do so themselves so they could always fall back on that

And this is assuming she is one-on-one with one of them while in reality she's fighting two different people at the same time and can only reliably focus on one with her Precog
she has multiple types of precog and she can use them to dodge attacks coming at her hundreds of times faster than her. Unless they can counter that level of precog/AP they arent going to faze her. She can also copy any of their techniques that she feels would be worth it, this also includes physical enhancements so we should keep that in our minds too.
Both Zeno and Silva are skilled at dashing in and out of combat in order to give the other and opening, it's the same strategy they used on Chrollo, so if she started to gain the upper hand on one then the other would dash in to overwhelm her
irrelevant, they both get skill stomped. Even ley couldn't damage her properly in cqc. Ley was able to neg both Julius and Ricardo at the same time without breaking a sweat. both Julius and Ricardo scale heavily above Zeno and Silva
Not that they even need to go in close as their both Emitters who specialize in emitting aura from a distance and Zeno's even homes in should she dodge their attacks

If speed is equalized then no she can't dish out more attacks than two people relative to her in speed
she can
Realistically they have every advantage besides skill going into this fight

AP, Range, Numbers, and Ranged attacks that home in on their opponent is enough for me to confidently say they take this match against Ram
disagree

already explained this multiple times but they will be surprised by the fact that they got slashed instantly,
At maximun, they gonna get a cut, they not gonna receive a slash so big.
they wouldnt know what happened until they get hit a couple of times which is gonna happen nigh instantly.
Do not, when Ley got caught, is not the Jail that killed him, it was another attack by Ram that behead him.
she could dodge Garfiel while he was 180 times faster than her with skill
Currently being removed.
That Gon feat is valid but to let you know on how that works in ReZero

2. No attack works on Elsa twice, even if its used as danmaku due to her making a perfect counter to that move
Actually i am too tired and there are just too many feats. Just read the ReZero skill blog to get an idea of how good Ram is.
You do know Ram don't scale to most of the skill feats there, right?
she has multiple types of precog
Just two.
and she can use them to dodge attacks coming at her hundreds of times faster than her.
This argument is gonna die, if my thread got accepted.
She can also copy any of their techniques that she feels would be worth it, this also includes physical enhancements so we should keep that in our minds too.
She not gonna copy shit without Nen.
irrelevant, they both get skill stomped. Even ley couldn't damage her properly in cqc.
Ap difference, so no real surprise there.

She can't.
She gonna run of mana eventually.

Back