• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash(warframe) Madara Uchiha(Naruto)

So uhh

6-B madara is madara with kurama summoned

Other than that his other 6-B rating is only with a few mokuton

Oh wait they ash is low 6-B

So then low 6-B madara is revived one eyed madara I'm pretty sure so he just kinda hits ash with the chakra receivers and disables or takes control of him

The chakra receivers would at the least disable ash by interrupting the connection

Madara only has to deal with two Ashes since it was decided that the operator doesn't stockpile an infinite amount of one frame

So he incaps one with a receiver or by absorbing his energy and then the second one comes and is also promptly disabled

Connection doesnt neccessarry with operator powers,(spoilers**) before the war within quest operator using connection with devices. Also there is alot of mods and arcanes can be save this situtation

Yes connection is neccessarry actually

The frames are controlled through the consciousness of the operator If you ask Fire he will say it's just energy but don't worry about that

If Madara disrupts that connection the frame will cease to work

No mods or Arcanes help if the frame is literally turned off

Okay, then Ash uses his spectre and fight, with Blade storm ability Ash can cast infinity amount clones(posibble). I have a language issues i know. Before the void powers operators using warframes with some kind of control device. After the quest operators using warframes with own void powers. So Madara absorb void powers but if operator uses old style this problem will be solved.

Ash can't cast infinite clones with blade storm the limit isn't game mechanics and it's one clone per target anyway

Before the war within the operator used the somatic link to project their consciousness and energy into the frames, after the war within the operator can simply project their consciousness and energy without the somatic link. In either case if Madara uses a chakra rod or just absorbs the energy from the frame Ash will shut down

Not one target per target mate .Just mark with mouse and remark with mouse again.(like a fruit ninja just make a slash with mouse) There is no limit i made 60 mark in one target you can try. And another thing is a Spectres. Spectres are clones if real Ash shuts down Spectre can refill his place and also Spectres are not using somatic link. Equal or more powerful than the target.

Ash can't use specters if he is shut down is my point and the specters can still be hit with the chakra rods, it won't disable them but it can actually just pin them down and incap them like that.

As for the remark thing I have never once seen anything like that and i'm inclined to believe that is game mechanics even if it's possible. Either way Ash can't make infinite clones even if that wasn't game mechanics because he has a limited amount of energy. Also Madara in this key has access to rinnegan powers so he can just shinra tensei the clones away.

He also has his susano'o and limbo and can summon the gedo statue

Ash's page should look like Limbo's but whatever.

Spectres will working after you die (you can test in the game) And also spectres canbe different from ash So bring the harrow and make them invincible. Or bring nyx confuse his brain for a seconds then ash uses fatal teleport ends. Also they dont need to use link. Operator can fit frame inside but this way is too dangerous because if warframe dies operator will die and never happened in game but In lore its posibble

MassiveMeddlers said:
Spectres will working after you die (you can test in the game)
And also spectres canbe different from ash So bring the harrow and make them invincible. Or bring nyx confuse his brain for a seconds then ash uses fatal teleport ends. Also they dont need to use link. Operator can fit frame inside but this way is too dangerous because if warframe dies operator will die and never happened in game but In lore its posibble
Specters can work after you die yes but that doesn't really help ash win since ash will be incapped and Madara will just incap or kill the specters as well.

Also i'm pretty sure for the sake of versus threads the specters are the same as the main frame.

The operator is irrelevant here since when Ash is hit with a chakra rod Madara wins

You can change in foundry and im pretty for sure. When you want to make new spectre asks do you want to change set or keep ?. So if you want another warframe in spectre just change in arsenal and choose change set in foundry. Then Go arsenal and use another warframe. In game you are using another warframe but spectre using your old build. So specters not necessary with same one.

Again for the sake of threads they are the same one

Thats why not every warframe page says "powers of any other warframe with specters"

The first thing he did after being resurrected was use chakra rods

Other than that he used limbo and susano'o in this key

After that he became the ten tails jinchuriki

I know how it works in game.

On the wiki as of now it's not treated like that

In this key madara did three things basically

Chakra rods, limbo, and the susano

The chakra rods would disable the frame if it was stabbed by one

Yes but we'r talking about a guy who can teleport, go invisible and easily 1 shot madara even from a distance. Not to mention that he can just block the rod, with....any of his stuff.

Rinnegan can see invisible things

Teleportation is something he had to deal with alot during the war

Touching the rod would also stop the frame not to mention Madara has the chakra chains which would also shut down limbo and have alot of range

It's ash in the fight, not limbo you baka

Im pretty sure it has something to do with chakra which warframes do not possess.

Yes but this teleportation is literally i look at you, you look at me, my sword is inside you and that's how it's gonna be. Fatal Teleport is OHK rn.

Yes, but not if he just shoots it down, has a sentinel deal with it, or snipes it with a melee weapon (Maiming Atterax Best Sniper FTW xD).

I vote Ash, mid diff. Even if anything goes wrong, 2nd Ash comes in better prepared. The odds for Madara to do anything to the 2nd Ash seem pretty low to me. Ash FRA (can i say that about my reason)?

The chakra rods just disrupt energy and inject the users chakra and it works on creatures and people that use natural energy too so it's not limited to chakra

He can't really shoot down the chakra chain because I'm pretty sure it's made out of chakra and not a physical thing

Flying Raijin is literally I think and I teleport anywhere and Madara countered it fine

Fatal TP is literally just tp into a sneak attack which won't work since madara already can counter to, invisible people and sage energy would let him sense the instant ash tried to attack even if he was behind him

Also considering limbo can 1 shot the bijuu it can likely 1 shot ash. He can't see or interact with the limbo clones either

The second ash also either gets hit with a chakra rod or limbo for the same reason

Sage Energy is still natural chakra. If it weren't naruto wouldn't be rasenganning during sage mode.

Yeah energy can still hit it, so any energy attack will work.

Not nearly as good as Ash's. Flying Raijin needs a teleport mark, and Madara did get f-ed over by a flying raijin teleporting him into the rasen-cidori, which is similar to what Fatal Teleport would do. And don't forget teleporting to Madara would stun him.

1 shotting Ash? GL with all that damage reduction, invlunerability etc (not to mention the upgrade that's incomming for them).

The 2nd ash though. He comes prepared like a truct and has a HUGE tactical advantage. Also "clones in another dimension". Are you really gonna act like Ash cannot deal with those considering Limbo is a thing in verse? Ash can still sense them via ESP which works even through the rift, and can still hit them via warframe attacks which can hit people in Limbo.

Back