• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Artoria Pendragon additions (AP revision too)

Saber Alter

Durability: Should be upgraded to Small Country as she can tank Excalibur Morgan being reflected at her, she's still standing and everything
Resistance to Heat: In the aforementioned scan, she can survive her own Excalibur Morgan, which can vaporise Rider and Pegasus in an instant. Even regular energy blasts from her can burn Berserker to a crisp, as noted in the profile

Lancer

Summoning: Summoned all but 2 Knights of the Round Table in Camelot
Heat Manip with Rhongomyniad shown below
Her AP with Rhongomyniad should be massively higher than any NP seen so far by Roman (idk how much, probably higher than Karna's or Arjuna) as its 3000000 magic units while the strongest can be up to 3000. Don't know how you guys wanna scale this so discuss it in the replies

Salter scaling to that is a hard no. There is a list of people who would then scale for being able to fight and harm her. Also, the exact same thing happens in Moonlight Lostroom with Galahad fully reflecting Salter's Excalibur Morgan and she gets one shot. With how late into the NP Mash reflected and Mash using Lord Chaldeas instead of Camelot, I think it's better to assume that Salter didn't take the full force of the NP.

Lancer Artoria does not get Summoning as she did not summon. That is the Goddess Rhongomyniad or the Lion King. And yeah she should absolutely 100% have it. Notable summons are the entire Knights of the Round Table, except Bediviere and likely Galahad. I feel like it's stated Galahad couldn't respond as he was with Mash, but I could be misremembering.

Rhongo should be far higher than Excalibur, which is higher than Clarent Blood Arthur and Balmung which are the Low 6-B value we currently use though yeah. I remember people talking about it getting some scaling to the Low 1-C stuff, but I assume that's with LB 6 stuff. Rhongo scaling above Karna and Arjuna's NP would mean by extension so do Arash, Ozy, and Nitocris's Durability with her mirror. Technically I think Excalibur Proto would scale to Ozy then as well, but that makes sense. But really the reason it shouldn't scale above that is because the statement is flat out contradicted when Ozy and Arash match it. So for now I disagree with that reasoning for scaling above Vasavi Shakti. But it should be higher yes.

Salter scaling to that is a hard no. There is a list of people who would then scale for being able to fight and harm her. Also, the exact same thing happens in Moonlight Lostroom with Galahad fully reflecting Salter's Excalibur Morgan and she gets one shot. With how late into the NP Mash reflected and Mash using Lord Chaldeas instead of Camelot, I think it's better to assume that Salter didn't take the full force of the NP.

Lancer Artoria does not get Summoning as she did not summon. That is the Goddess Rhongomyniad or the Lion King. And yeah she should absolutely 100% have it. Notable summons are the entire Knights of the Round Table, except Bediviere and likely Galahad. I feel like it's stated Galahad couldn't respond as he was with Mash, but I could be misremembering.

Rhongo should be far higher than Excalibur, which is higher than Clarent Blood Arthur and Balmung which are the Low 6-B value we currently use though yeah. I remember people talking about it getting some scaling to the Low 1-C stuff, but I assume that's with LB 6 stuff. Rhongo scaling above Karna and Arjuna's NP would mean by extension so do Arash, Ozy, and Nitocris's Durability with her mirror. Technically I think Excalibur Proto would scale to Ozy then as well, but that makes sense. But really the reason it shouldn't scale above that is because the statement is flat out contradicted when Ozy and Arash match it. So for now I disagree with that reasoning for scaling above Vasavi Shakti. But it should be higher yes.
There is a list of people who would then scale for being able to fight and harm her.

Sure, upgrade them too

Also, the exact same thing happens in Moonlight Lostroom with Galahad fully reflecting Salter's Excalibur Morgan and she gets one shot.

Can you send scans or tell me the timestamp this happens?

You are effectively trying to update the entire list of servants to Low 6-B btw. As Shirou can defeat Salter with Triple Link Crane Wings, which scales below A Rank NPs, which Excalibur Morgan scales above. Hessian Lobo can pressure Salter, Jalter can as well. EMYA Alter nearly kills Jalter and can fight on par with Salter. So many other servants scale to them. Scaling all servants to being able to take Excalibur Morgan makes no sense as Caliburn one shots Heracles seven times over and Excalibur > Caliburn and Excalibur Morgan is >= Excalibur.

You may want to post the link to this in Nasuverse General Thread to promote it.

Salter shows up in Moonlight Lostroom at around 25:35 and immediately uses Excalibur Morgan which reflects back at her and one shots.

You are effectively trying to update the entire list of servants to Low 6-B btw. As Shirou can defeat Salter with Triple Link Crane Wings, which scales below A Rank NPs, which Excalibur Morgan scales above. Hessian Lobo can pressure Salter, Jalter can as well. EMYA Alter nearly kills Jalter and can fight on par with Salter. So many other servants scale to them. Scaling all servants to being able to take Excalibur Morgan makes no sense as Caliburn one shots Heracles seven times over and Excalibur > Caliburn and Excalibur Morgan is >= Excalibur.

You may want to post the link to this in Nasuverse General Thread to promote it.

Salter shows up in Moonlight Lostroom at around 25:35 and immediately uses Excalibur Morgan which reflects back at her and one shots.
You are effectively trying to update the entire list of servants to Low 6-B btw. As Shirou can defeat Salter with Triple Link Crane Wings, which scales below A Rank NPs, which Excalibur Morgan scales above.

Sure

Caliburn one shots Heracles seven times over

And?

and Excalibur > Caliburn and Excalibur Morgan is >= Excalibur.

Why is this relevant?

She was one shot by that combined with this blue energy wave, so not an anti feat

The issue is all servants are then scaling ABOVE the Low 6-B Fafnir calc. Which would have one shot the servants there. They will also scale above Excalibur Morgan as you have claimed, which means servant's durability >>>> Low 6-B Calc. But NPs are above servant's physicals. So there is circular scaling. This does not work
They could just downscale from excalib morham

They could just downscale from excalib morham
No. Excalibur Morgan is a top ranking NP equal to or greater than Excalibur. If servants are downscaling from that, then we have so many instances of lower or equal ranked NPs one shotting the opponent. Excalibur and Gilles in Fate/Zero along with his giant tentacle monstrosity for one. Or Phoebus Catastrophe one shotting Spartacus (he only lived because of his insane regen). Or how about a lower ranked NP than Excalibur Morgan killing Salter? There are legitimately so many reasons not to scale servants to Excalibur.

To be fair, I think Servants scaling to their NPs is implied to be case-by-case, given Rin in F/SN implies that some (maybe even a few) NPs are not >>>>> their physical abilities.

Excalibur, though? That's DEFINITELY >>>>>>>>>> a Servant's physical abilities, given it one-shot Bellerophon which is an NP that was explicitly stated to be >>>>>>>>> Medusa's physical abilities.

To be fair, I think Servants scaling to their NPs is implied to be case-by-case, given Rin in F/SN implies that some (maybe even a few) NPs are not >>>>> their physical abilities.

Excalibur, though? That's DEFINITELY >>>>>>>>>> a Servant's physical abilities, given it one-shot Bellerophon which is an NP that was explicitly stated to be >>>>>>>>> Medusa's physical abilities.
This, so you disagree with Salter proposal?

Also, disagree with Salter scaling to Excalibur Morgan, but I agree with Goddess Rhongomyniad's ability additions.

Neutral on Rhongomyniad itself. But I remember being told a while ago that the Rhongomyniad that holds the world together is Tier 1.

Disagree with the Salter stuff, mostly fine with the Mufasa stuff.

EDIT: Just a reminder though that Tier 1 Rhongoblast would scale to all the 6-A NPs beside Tesla's

I'm ... neutral. It's weird to use a feat that we're saying is an outlier or that we're just not using, but using it as an example for resistance to a hax. If others are fine with it then that's fine.

The Salter stuff is a no, yeah

Servants already resist heat manip on the physiology page and a much better example than Excalibur is just Loptr Laegjarn

The Lartoria stuff is fine, Rhongo is tier 1 itself though for its full power as some others mentioned, but that's not really important here

Not based on the evidence you've given. The statement by Roman is really flimsy tbh as moments later Arash matches it with his NP. And then later Nitocris and Ozy block and match it respectively with NPs. We'll need more evidence for Rhongo to be Low 1-C, which I'm pretty sure will come from the LB 6 CRT. Rhongo being rated as far higher than the current Low 6-B calc is fine though.

Back