• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Success0906

He/Him
First of all, I'll like to address my mistakes while giving out justifications to BoBoiBoy's abilities. Thank you @Kingofwolves999 for pointing out my mistakes. So without further Ado, let's start

First of all, the upgrades for season one characters:
Since this calc is accepted, every early on series characters would be wanked to Sub-relativistic.

(I know that there was no use for the spoiler feature, but I just love using it).

MFTL+ Characters?!​

Since this calc has been accepted, we know the spaceships in this verse are MFTL+ for various reasons, which I have addressed in the Calc itself.

Now the bigger question is: how do the characters scale to this feat?
=Due to the following showings of characters:

First feat comes from BoBoiBoy movie one (Klamkabot)

Here we can see that Klamkabot can out speed Bora Ra's spaceship while dodging obstacles at extremely close range and combat against others.

Why do I assume that Bora Ra is flying at full speed?
=Well, Bora Ra is looking to have the power of teleportation for himself and the one who has this power is Klamkabot. Klamkabot and the power spheras themselves can fly at MFTL+ speed as shown here.

And as we can see, BoBoiBoy can somewhat keep up with Klamkabot and Bora Ra.

The second and many feats come from BoBoiBoy galaxy.

Here we can see that BoBoiBoy and Gopal got vehicles from Motobot.

Motobot's powers is creating advance vehicles, specializing in both travels and combat, being capable of channeling the users powers. Motobot is not limited to earthly vehicles either as he can create entire spaceships.

These vehicles could keep up with spaceships as probe is as fast as Qually's spaceship and these vehicles could outpace him.

BoBoiBoy and his friends have fights on a regular basis, riding this vehicles while dodging obstacles as shown here, here and here.

BoBoiBoy could keep up with a full speed Rocktaroka who was looking to destroy his home. The same Rocktaroka who searched the entire galaxy looking for BoBoiBoy.

Here we can see that spaceships and their weapons are about the same speed as they are able to catch up to one another.

And here, we can see that Tarung can travel past the spaceships in such chaos, avoiding every assaults thrown at him.

Even the weakest characters in the verse have shown to fly their spaceships in narrow places while avoiding obstacles at full speed.

BoBoiBoy solar's attack took everyone by surprise, not giving them enough time to even react properly, even though they were previously moving in such chaos and react to such massive laser beams.

Additional feats: BoBoiBoy could take the citizens to safety while dodging Bago Go's spaceships' lasers, and block these lasers. And Fang was almost able to catch these spaceships with his shadow fingers. Probe not only could out speed the laser attacks, he could also transform after the laser had been fired, and even then, he could save a child. BoBoiBoy and crew could not only perceive the Mecha spaceships' movements but even react in time to use his powers.

How do I know the lasers scale to the spaceships speed?
=Well, these lasers were able to catch up with Adu Du's spaceship at full speed.

This pretty consistent as BoBoiBoy and others have shown treating light based attacks as nothing. As shown here and here.

All of this points out that MFTL+ attacks and vehicles are pretty common in the verse and that most fighters scale to such speed.

Abilities Revision​

First of all, Retak'ka:
Enhanced Radiation Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (superior to BoBoiBoy solar)

Natural Weaponry and Body Control (he can use his hair as a sharp weapon)

Elemental Intangibility and Regeneration (high-mid; Retak'ka could turn his entire body into air and reform his physical body after being deformed)

Resistance to Immense Heat, Gravity, Cold and Radiation (was unaffected being near the sun and the vast emptiness of space. Wasn't frozen while in space, even though BoBoiBoy froze the moment he was thrown to space)

Hang Kasa:
Resistance to Immense Heat, Gravity, Cold and Radiation (was unaffected being near the sun and the vast emptiness of space. Wasn't frozen while in space, even though BoBoiBoy froze the moment he was thrown to space)

BoBoiBoy (again):
Enhanced Radiation Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (even the simplest of BoBoiBoy light's attacks were enough to vaporize entire metal beams. Later BoBoiBoy solar's attack was shown to be so intense in heat, Vargoba couldn't handle it, with BoBoiBoy solar's final attack even vaporizing dozens of spaceships)

Greater Radiation Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (could significantly harm Retak'ka who could previously stand near a star and shrug off lightning bolts)

Crystal Manipulation (could manipulate the pre-existing crystals in the floating island, even creating an golem out of crystals)

Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution (Battle, Training; Abilities, Physical Statistics - BoBoiBoy is a extremely fast learner as he was already capable of controlling 3 elements on his first try even though it it is one of the hardest powers to master, surprising Ochobot immensely. Adapted to the gravity difference induced by Ejo Jo in mere moments. BoBoiBoy, who previously couldn't survive being in space, later gained the ability to survive in space without freezing or suffocating to death. He can develop new elements if exposed to an unidentified element for for an extend time, with his power watch constantly adapting to his newly developed abilities. Later on in movie 2, BoBoiBoy was able to invent an entirely new way of utilizing the elemental powers, surprising even Retak'ka who claimed to know everything about the elemental powers. At the beginning of their fight, BoBoiBoy was getting overwhelmed by Maripos and his skills, but mere moments later he was able to adapt to Maripos' fighting style and counter him. Later on, Maripos' illusion casting caused great trouble for him, BoBoiBoy, in turn, created entirely new techniques to counter Maripos. In Windara, even though the five generals were overpowering him at first, after just a few moments, he was able to fight on equal grounds and even defeat two of them. Kuputeri even stated that she had never seen a wind elemental as strong as BoBoiBoy's. BoBoiBoy blaze and ice were getting stronger as their fight dragged on, developing and utilizing abilities and techniques previously unbeknownst to them. Warmaster Yanaari and Mas Gardu even implied that both BoBoiBoys were using the previous elemental masters' powers. BoBoiBoy thorn gained the ability to summon and control plantosaurs, even though he previously never had such ability)

Enhanced Ice Manipulation (could freeze Retak'ka, even though he previously resisted the coldness of space and Mas Mawais' attacks)

Elemental Intangibility and Regeneration (Mid-high; comparable to Retak'ka Tempest)

Resistance to Immense Heat, Gravity, Cold, and Radiation (comparable to Retak'ka)

Now, to the AP section suggestions we go!!

BoBoiBoy (again):
I propose that we add a base key for BoBoiBoy as there's clear difference between his elemental forms and base. We also have pretty good feats for his base self. And also, I am suggesting adding a new key, I am just trying to fit the base somewhere.

It'll look something like this:
Original series:

AP: City Level (could harm probe); Island level with power upgrade (could throw Bora Ra several feet away and significantly harm him)

Speed: Massively FTL+ combat and reaction speed (could keep up with probe)

Post-Original series:

AP: Island Level Level (should be comparable to his original series self)

Speed: (same as before)

Durability: At most Small Country Level (could take a severe hit from Vargoba)
AP: Small

I propose posting a note on BoBoiBoy's page, explaining the nature of his powers. It will go something like this:
NOTE: BoBoiBoy's ability involves absorbing and manipulating the elements of the planet, as stated here and showcased here, here and here. This directly affects a match up as BoBoiBoy can gain access to entirely new elements if he's in a area with new elements, just like how he could manipulate crystals in the floating island and a massive storm in Windara.

Also the new AP section of BoBoiBoy from movie 2 onwards will be updated since many people have started questioning the validity of Low 5-B, so it will look something like this:
Attack Potency: Country level in Second Tier Elements, up to Small Planet level+, higher with Accelerated Development (same justification). Small Planet level+ with Elemental Fusions (defeated Retak'ka who absorbed the storms of a planet. Overall same justifications), Far higher with Third Tier Elements (same justifications), Varies with Elemental Absorption and Energy Absorption.

This is the prequel, by the way. Once the comics are fully translated, BoBoiBoy will be getting wanked even more.

I am sorry this thread is not that good quality. But this is the most I can do, since I have limited time on phone due to my illness.

Agree: NXCHT.66, DarkDragonMedeus, Sir_Ovens, Harith0cell, DigDig09
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I don't agree with scaling base BoBoiBoy to Vargoba cause he would have literally died had he not turned into Solar.

Everything else looks good.

I don't agree with scaling base BoBoiBoy to Vargoba cause he would have literally died had he not turned into Solar.

Everything else looks good.
I am just suggesting durability. He is nowhere near the AP in base. Sorry for confusion. I am quite not alright right now.

Thank you for your evaluation, by the way! I am grateful as always!!

I am just suggesting durability. He is nowhere near the AP in base. Sorry for confusion. I am quite not alright right now.

Thank you for your evaluation, by the way! I am grateful as always!!
Yeah it's not durability too. BoBoiBoy was just not in any state where we would count it as tanking the hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back