• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerpuff Girl Mid Revision

So just some changes to the verse that I felt I should mention. No major overhaul though.

Range

For blog. Here is Powerpuff Girl, Princess Morbucks, and Rowdyruff Boy melee ranges: Below Standard Melee.

The one for Bunny: Standard Melee, likely Extended Melee.

Mojo Jojo: Close but short of Standard Melee. So Below Standard Melee.

This one doesn't require a pixel calculation. But Bullet. A squirrel with superpowers is not Standard Melee Range. They aren't even half a meter big. Below Average Melee Range.

Most of the profiles have laser projections as higher. I'd personally sub in Tens of Meters for this given how most of the laser/energy blasts always span over a long distance, and this is the general norm for these.

Stamina:

Many of the profiles are outdated with the infamous statistic "High." Those of Chemical X users like the Powerpuff Girls, Rowdyruff Boys, Bunny, and Bullet could sub in Superhuman purely off of having powers beyond physically peaked human. I don't have all the feats in mind since I haven't rewatched the whole series yet. However, I know the Powerpuff Girls were able to go on a entire day of crime fighting from day to night. Can shrug off slash and piercing damage. They also take blows from people far beyond their strength class, such as Dynamo (Whose counterpart tanks attacks from the girls), and the Alien's Spaceship from Forced Kin whose attacks are much stronger than the Powerpuff Girls powers combined

Princess Morbucks is a little weirder on the other hand. Despite being a little girl with no powers. She takes quite a bit of punishment from the Powerpuff Girls. And can take some hard strikes from the Rowdyruff Boys and Girls. Although it's nothing too impressive. So I'd propose Above Average. Considering many fights irl end quickly with only adrenaline keeping them running, I think it'd be fine in this case. Especially since she's taking punches from people way outside her league (Her face doesn't have armour).

Size:​

Rowdyruff Boys, Powerpuff Girls, Mojo Jojo, Princess Morbucks. They all get Small Size Type 0 for the range section above. Small Size 1 for Bullet. Because they're a small animal (Squirrel).

Individual Profiles:​

Blossom:

• She should be given a rating for Intelligence. The fact she's only in Pre-School but has a mass array of intelligence. What's shown is Above Average intelligence but the description of "Photographic Memory" leads me to believe that she may be likely Gifted.

Bubbles:​

• Bubbles rating for intelligence is a little weird. Since she does a lot of dumb and naive things throughout the show. I'd probably put Average due to the fact she is multilingual and can communicate with animals. Along with being a great fighter.

Buttercup:​

• Not much to say about her intelligence. She's pretty average. She's logical, and skilled fighter. But not much to put her above Average. So Average.

Bullet:​

Bullet's Walnut Shot: Tens of Meters.

Butch:

He's missing the other stats of the profile that his AP grows stronger upon his masculinity (The girls kisses) like Boomer and Brick, which happened to him in the same scene.

Mojo Jojo:

• Remove creating the Rowdyruff Boys from his AP. It was not done through any power, the same way Professor Utonian did. Especially since the whole premise of that episode is that Mojo Jojo created them because he was outmatched by the PPG’s.
  • Needs to be a separation between prep and base. I personally can do that
  • SPEED: There must be a distinct separation between his speed with prep and base. He does not have any impressive running feats that are on par with the girls. He is constantly outrun by them in a short burst. However, he can keep combat speed, attack speed, and reactions. In the Rowdyruff Boys, I distinctly remember him dodging some attacks by the girls. He also constantly pilots his prep weapons to dodge attacks from them. For attack speed in Bare Facts, he was able to hit the girls multiple times with nunchucks. Combat Speed in Supper Villain, he was able to move in multiple consecutive to avoid the girls flying at him.
  • SPEED Conclusion: So not that we have that settled we must note for his prep equipment that some of them do have the capability to keep in flight with the girls. So the statistic should probably be. Athletic Human with FTL+ reactions, attack and combat speed (Feats here), up to FTL+ with peak prep equipment (Feats here).
  • Separate his feats of prep and base; alongside the feat against the alien robot that stomped the girls. Mojo Jojo base forms while he has feats in his base form to physically harm on that level, he is still FAR out of the league of the girls in base and is constantly defeated easily. His prep should be labelled higher, as he is completely regarded as a threat in this form, even if it is a mixed bag at times for him. I myself can label multiple feats for that matter. Meanwhile, for beating up the Alien Robot, that should be even higher with rage power; as he's portrayed as so far out of his jurdiscation for power.

Princess Morbucks:

• Like Mojo there must be a note between his prep and Base. Physically she's just a little girl in preschool. She was able to hurt Mojo Jojo with a punch in Powerpuff Rules so the stats. At least Below Average Human, likely Island Land could work. Then note prep equipment for higher ||| At least Below Average Human level, likely Island level (Child but hurt Mojo :0), up to straight up Island level (Feats of successes of harming and fighting with the PPG's)
  • Same stuff for speed that I did with Mojo Jojo. Although her base form only has reactions. Her prep like Mojo is straight up FTL+.
  • Above Average I disagree with that scan unless there is shown better. From my knowledge she has never outsmarted them ever. She can speak decent English, can formulate good plans to fight the girls, so Average should be fine.

HIM:​

This profile is the most polished of the verse. Thank you Dime for that.
However, Weakness seem more suited for Standard Tactics. I personally think the old weakness should be added back. "Rarely fights directly, prefers to psychologically mess with the Powerpuff Girls rather than confront them (because of this, his plans tend to be outwitted by the girls in some manner, or out-willed" compared to the current "He frequently opens with reality warping and psychological manipulation, though he is capable of hand-to-hand combat, and enjoys toying with his opponents. This may only be applicable to his fights against The Powerpuff Girls, however, since when he is truly enraged by The Gangrene Gang, he gives them a no-holds-barred beatdown."
HIM Telekinetic LS Upgrade:
Right now HIM's telekinesis comes from stopping the earth thus it scales to 5.972e+24 kg. But that is a huge lowball. The Cosmic Singularity thing ACCELERATED the earth forward which was calculated. HIM STOPPED it and then sent it back. Unfortunately he sent it back faster than light so that can't be calculated. But HIM can be scaled from stopping it. Using the Relativistic Speed this accepted post uses can be used to find the Force needed to stop it.

Calculation here.

Additional Changes I Forgot to Add While Making the Thread:
  • Rowdyruff Boys get a separate key for the significant weakness of dying from getting kissed and the size growth abilities
  • Mojo Jojo and Princess Morbucks have a separate key for having all three of the PPG’s powers and being significantly above them.
  • Explosion Manipulation to Princess Morbucks via blasters and money bundle molotov
  • HIM's speed for his telekinetic speed should be labelled higher. Since he regularly scales to the Powerpuff Girls who are 15x the speed of light. But his telekinetic powers are 36x to 71x. FTL+ (Keeping up with PPG's), higher with telekinesis (36c to 71c)
  • HIM gets his Existence Erasure removed

Last edited:
Size comparisons should all be put in a blog as they take up a lot of space on here. Stamina, intelligence, and the HIM suggestions do all seem fine. I have no problem with separating Mojo's preparation into a key at all, and his travel speed won't really be necessary as you could just always note it simply as "FTL+ combat and reaction speed". As for Princess Morbucks, why not just simply note her as "10-C as herself, 6-C with her suit"? And seeing the differences the Rowdyruff Boys has between the seasons with the kissing being their primary weakness, but in a later season kissing makes them much stronger should be grounds to split them into different keys.

I should put in addition to two other keys. Mojo Jojo notably gains superpowers in Jojo’s rising that encompasses all the powers of the three girls. The same goes for Morbucks other key when she hires Mojo to give her the power of all three.

Size comparisons should all be put in a blog as they take up a lot of space on here. Stamina, intelligence, and the HIM suggestions do all seem fine. I have no problem with separating Mojo's preparation into a key at all, and his travel speed won't really be necessary as you could just always note it simply as "FTL+ combat and reaction speed". As for Princess Morbucks, why not just simply note her as "10-C as herself, 6-C with her suit"? And seeing the differences the Rowdyruff Boys has between the seasons with the kissing being their primary weakness, but in a later season kissing makes them much stronger should be grounds to split them into different keys.
I agree with the other suggestions. The Boys suggestion as well. Considering it’s a huge weakness if someone has clairvoyance to that.

Edit: For Morbucks. I think prep for 6-C should be better as she only possessed the suit for one episode. And from then on just utilized blaster rays to fight them.

Edit: For Morbucks. I think prep for 6-C should be better as she only possessed the suit for one episode. And from then on just utilized blaster rays to fight them.
Could've sworn she fought the PPGs in her generic outfit in that one Christmas episode

Could've sworn she fought the PPGs in her generic outfit in that one Christmas episode
I haven’t watched it in a while but I remember she had the girls powers in that episode. Which is how she raced to the north pole with them

She did but iirc she used Santa's wish to give her powers. So she was amped for that episode.

For the suggestions I think just have Princess be "10-C, 6-C with prep" and put the range stuff in a blog. The rest looks great and I'm good with the changes.

She did but iirc she used Santa's wish to give her powers. So she was amped for that episode.

For the suggestions I think just have Princess be "10-C, 6-C with prep" and put the range stuff in a blog. The rest looks great and I'm good with the changes.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me, I always keep forgetting she usually gets given powers lol. But 6-C with prep is fine either way

Oh yeah do we only need the input of two? Since Discussion Rule says around there (Although varying depending on popularity of verse).

If the blog is accepted then my feeling is that it could be implemented. Since the PPG isn't a big verse.

Oh yeah another minor power addition, but Princess Morbucks has explosion manipulation not just through her blasters. But in one of the episode she can throw money that explodes upon impact.

If the blog is accepted then my feeling is that it could be implemented. Since the PPG isn't a big verse.
Could it be implemented now? I also added another additional change. Since on HIM's profile, his telekinetic powers are 36x to 71x light speed. But his regular speed with keeping up with the girls is 15x. So FTL+ (Keeping up with girls), higher with telekinesis (36c to 71c)

Mojo Jojo:

• Remove creating the Rowdyruff Boys from his AP. It was not done through any power, the same way Professor Utonian did. Especially since the whole premise of that episode is that Mojo Jojo created them because he was outmatched by the PPG’s.
I disagree with this part, this is justification for his "higher with preparation"

I disagree with this part, this is justification for his "higher with preparation"
Do we consider creating characters without the use of powers/tech AP? I don't exactly remember if we do. Cause the way Mojo does it is through a chemical formula spell.

Since on HIM's profile, his telekinetic powers are 36x to 71x light speed. But his regular speed with keeping up with the girls is 15x. So FTL+ (Keeping up with girls), higher with telekinesis (36c to 71c)
That's fine

Do we consider creating characters without the use of powers/tech AP?
I don't think so. Usually it's a direct creation that they control rather than another organization. Gero from DBZ doesn't have 4-B prep as an example.

I don't think so. Usually it's a direct creation that they control rather than another organization. Gero from DBZ doesn't have 4-B prep as an example.
Yeah something like that. Looking at AP from the way it's described.

Shall I apply this now?

Is this actually their canon heights?
The 1998 models, yes. But canon height? Nah, PPG barely has continuity. They were 3FT in the pilot episodes from their mugshot there but ran under a different animation studio. But since 2FT is all we got and is Hanna Barbera productions which was the first 4 seasons, I'm taking it.

Without needing to make another thread I think I should address one more change and that is removing Existence Erasure for HIM. Here's the scan for it currently. Here's the issue, there is no statement or even something alluring to them being erased. This is what he says beforehand "Can’t you little brats do anything right?! I send you to destroy them, and what do you do? You get all sissified." Then uses a cloud and they disappear. But also reaffirms that the "Boys are back in Town" which means they aren't gone; plus they appear in later episodes under HIM's wing.

It's much easier to assume that HIM just teleported them to his longue rather than ERASE than from existence and bring them back right away. If words aren't enough to convince, HIM uses the same cloud of smoke to teleport away.

his is what he says beforehand "Can’t you little brats do anything right?! I send you to destroy them, and what do you do? You get all sissified." Then uses a cloud and they disappear. But also reaffirms that the "Boys are back in Town" which means they aren't gone; plus they appear in later episodes under HIM's wing.
Yeah the RRB appear in like three episodes after this and even have a cameo in the sequel series. They weren't erased there.

Back