• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Those are a lot of pages. Why do we need to delete them again?

I do not remember anymore. Can you summarise the problems with the pages in question Bobsican?

I can do that, when I get time. Which category should be kept and which ones should be deleted?

Thank you.

I am not sure. You can check which one that has the most entries, and then ask Promestein for advice.

Thank you for helping out AKM.

Anyway, what should we do about the Aim for the top! pages?

Last edited:
I'll remind that the so-called supporters don't care about cleaning it up as it has been seen before, out of a lack of any input whatsoever on their part.

The pages seem to have a pretty good amount of scans, calcs and references. What clean up work is needed?

Okay, continuing from the Profile Deletion Requests Thread out of the verse suffering more of a case of poor formatting and random out of standard stuff on pages, "Aim to the Top!" holds some issues, and the verse is too large for me to check, so Audits are free to check the verse as well.
These are the issues. unless the audit group actually bothers checking the quality of this verse and fixing it accordingly (As from what I've found the quality of the pages simply varies too much to manually check on my part out of the sheer number), the pages may be best being removed from a glance.

Deleting the entire verse when so much time and effort has already gone into it and that has pages with a pretty good amount of scans, calcs and references just because some pages used some new and different way of formatting is overkill. Not to mention many pages follow the standard formatting. I don't even think the formatting is bad, just different than our standard format but still looks good in some cases and bad in some. Like I can see a few pages where the "Others" section can be cleaned out, "Explanations" section can be removed and "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section can be modified. But rest of the stuff in those pages, and many of the pages themselves seem okay.

I can ask a content mod or somebody who is interested to clean them up, or do it myself later when I get enough time.

Cleanup work seems like a better solution then. Thank you for the evaluation.

Okay, but some of the issues need knowledgeable members to fix.
Perhaps a CRT could be done to cover this properly?

I suppose that could be a good idea, yes.

Can an staff member that's willing to do the clean-up and evaluations start such thread and link it here?

I do not have the time. Sorry.

Can't you start the CRT yourself instead? It is unlikely that anything will happen otherwise.

This civilization doesn't have a Kardashef level, the only active supporter of the verse is Colonel Krukov, so I think we should ask him

I haven't played the Tiberium games, I'm only familiar with Red Alert and Generals universe. I'm willing to help clean it up, providing I get help with someone more experienced with the Tiberium universe than I. I have gave the level Kardashef level "Type 0" for now.

Bobsican & Krukov:

Thank you for the help.

Since Shadowbokunohero is a content mod listed as a supporter of Aim for the Top! verse, I'm going to ask him to fix the formatting when he finds the time.

Is somebody willing to help Lollipop with these tasks? I am too overworked to handle it myself.

Back