• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Thank you for helping out.

I handled it earlier today.

I also replaced the Gandalf movie images in his books profile page.

My bad, the name should be Spirit Stream Sect, instead of Spiritstream Sect.

This reminds me to check my e-mail settings, since I'm pretty sure I should've received a mail over this. Haven't had anything from VSBW in my inbox for a while.

Anyway, I'll stop derailing the thread now, if I get it fixed I'll DM you. Until then I'd like to announce to whoever reads this that I'm probably responding late to mentions, so keep that in mind if you're trying to get my attention. (A message on my Fandom wall is probably better if it's urgent)

I do not think that emails are sent out for @Username notifications, but am not sure.

Is somebody else willing to handle it please? I am going to bed soon.

Galactus has Matter Manipulation at the bottom of his powers section for the following reason "Not made of matter, nor anything tangible", which isn't a reason.
But the power is already listed at the top, with actual evidences and scans, thus that additional thing should be removed.

Towa's first key ap description is "Superior to non-canon Frieza", but then canon Frieza is linked because Toei Frieza has been deleted ages ago due to being a copypasta with the only purpose of putting Namecc's explosion being visible in the entire galaxy. (and I don't remember why it would be Frieza's merit, since that was the planet's own explosion, not a ki blast, but whatever).

I'm not knowledgeable of Heroes, but I'm sure a better sentence can be used, like comparing her to someone else.

I think that he is simply assumed to be of similar power levels in both versions.

I think not, because non-canon Frieza once had a profile (which was deleted due to being identical to the other save for the tier) due to this feat, which is also currently used to rate Toeiverse DB characters.

But I think I can simply add a sentence in Towa's rating with the calc linked to it. Something like "Superior to non-canon Frieza, who destroyed Namek, generating an explosion visible from outside the galaxy".

But I'm still iffy on why the would scale to it, since that explosion isn't Frieza's attack, but the consequent explosion of the planet whose core was damaged.
I think I'll open a thread on the questions forum, and possibly a CRT about it (once the currently ongoing 1-2 DB CRTs are finished)

The Storm Calculations page has a hyperlink to a thread which wasn't updated when we moved to the new forum. I'm not sure what thread it was meant to direct to, but if someone can figure it out, it needs to be updated.

(You need to replace the | in the source with a space, as it is right now the link's slightly broken)

Thank you for helping out.

Back