• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As the creator of the Shadow Energy page, I request its deletion. Its not really an incorrect page, but looking at it time after time I realise there is simply no purpose for this to exist as a verse-specific page. There isn't much "abstract" stuff about this power that makes it require its own profile in order to be understood unlike other verse-specific powers that share the same category with it. This page should rather exist as a blog post. I've already made a copy of it on a blog post of mine, so feel free to delete it.

As the creator of the Shadow Energy page, I request its deletion. Its not really an incorrect page, but looking at it time after time I realise there is simply no purpose for this to exist as a verse-specific page. There isn't much "abstract" stuff about this power that makes it require its own profile in order to be understood unlike other verse-specific powers that share the same category with it. This page should rather exist as a blog post. I've already made a copy of it on a blog post of mine, so feel free to delete it.
I can do so, but somebody would need to remove the links to it from all the following pages: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere?target=Shadow+Energy&namespace=0

I brought Shadow Energy up for deletion before out of the low amount of users, but the sheer amount of content made it stay, but if that's just more worthy as a blog post out of being more like a lore dump to justify certain powers, rather than just all the standards powers granted out of wielding some verse-specific power as well, then yes, moving it to a blog post instead is best overall.

No problem. I have done so now.

It seems like Crzer07 has not logged in to this forum yet.

Can somebody contact him via his wiki message wall instead?
Gotta bring back this topic as it kinda got forgotten
As I've checked, Crzer07 now is inactive on the wiki, so he won't be able to help with the "Aim to the Top!" pages.
I hope you can tag once more the users knowledgeable on this series to see if they can help over the issues on this verse, for example:
This page seems quite messy and somewhat out of format (Look at the Others section, the "Key" section is in the wrong place, some sections are out of format (Armor Material isn't something mentioned like this, if at all, for example), and seems like an odd hybrid of a character and weapon profile.

Unless the active knowledgeable members are willing to do a really heavy clean-up, I don't think this page is worth keeping.
They look great from a glance and all, but the verse holds plenty of... unique features that should be inspected to see if they deviate too much from the standard profile format if you ask me.
In any case, input from him is best.
You could also tag Audit group members, if that proyect is still even active, the verse is too large in terms of indexing for me to properly check.

Well, kind of unsure what to do with the pages since the unusual features are so deeply ingrained in them. I think removing the explanation part down the bottom of Nono's page is a good idea tho, no real reason for it to be there other than bloating the page. Also, shouldn't this be in the article clean-up thread?

Somebody should preferably move this discussion there instead, yes. Is anybody willing to handle it?

Posting this back here for review, since I don't think it was even really looked at before back in the old forum. Unless someone is able and willing to look into stats for that first key, it really serves no purpose. It's the leader of the mass produced robots SCR-GD, so scaling from those might be an option. Otherwise, delete the key and change it to its final form which does have stats.

Travis Scott

Tier 4-A/Low 2-C profile for a musician's music video just because that music video was shown in a video game...

I really don't think stuff like this has any more reason to exist than other music video pages, which we ban. Every single ability and rating on the page comes from visuals in it. Pretty sure there's nothing indicating that he's an actual Fortnite characte, iirc it was just a music promotion event.

Note: Travis Scott never really showed his true potential as he was only there to perform and sing to the audience.

[citation needed]

I am also very reluctant to keep this character.

Reading that thread people were trying to scale the entire verse to Travis Scott's feats there because of some skins having stars on them and having "galaxy" in their name. But I saw nothing explaining why Travis Scott's stuff there is canon, just discussion about what tiers/abilities it should give with no regard for canonicity.

I appreciate the 168-post wild goose chase with nothing of substance to find. (There was only 1 mention of canonicity, and it was in scaling the entire verse of Fortnite to tier 4).

No it doesn't. It explains that it shares a butterfly visual with another cinematic. That does not make the music video canon. It was used here to justify scaling Travis to that event.

And hell, in that thread Dienomite disagreed with that scaling, and people stopped replying to his points...

I think that Agnaa makes sense, and am fine with if we delete this page.

Back