• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Thank you very much for helping out so much. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I deleted it earlier.

Last edited:
I saw that someone cleaned it up, I didn't take a deep look to check at what extent, but I forgot to write it there, my bad.

Well, the page itself did not look too bad, but Dino Ranger Black would need to check that the scaling was appropriate.

Thank you for the information.

@NoGround

Do you have some way of finding and correcting such pages?

Okay. Thank you. I will ask AKM sama to start a staff forum revision thread about it, and if he is not able, I will do so myself instead.

I swear, sometimes I see you guys mention profiles ive never heard of before, and note the problems with them. Do you guys just go actively searching for problematic profiles?

There's so many profiles you can easily find barebones content (or worse) with Special:Random after about a dozen tries

This profile Powers and Abilities section are kinda messed up and i don't know why, can someone help me?
The powers look fine to me. Everything’s properly linked, and they even applied scans- even more popular pages are still missing scans right now, so kudos to the guys who made them. What makes you think somethings wrong?

Edit: You know, I may just be late to the party, lol.

I was not involved in that, and I don't recall the ARG enough to be of much assistance, I'm afraid. Haven't interacted with the verse since 2014ish.

I was not involved in that, and I don't recall the ARG enough to be of much assistance, I'm afraid. Haven't interacted with the verse since 2014ish.
Okay. No problem.

Tllmbrg:

Are you willing to help fix this?

SamanPatou:

I handled it.

Eh is just having Athlete rating with no further explanation okay?
Not like the rating is really that controversial

Tim was basically fine after being teleported through multiple locations by the Operator and having a prolonged fight with Alex, and is shown easily able to carry people without slowing down as he does this at least twice in the series. Alex is able to break Tim’s with a single smack with a rock which arguably should have taken longer. Other stuff that I can’t remember.

Carrying people is Lifting Strength, not AP, having a prolonged fight falls as stamina with no further details, and what did Alex break exactly from Tim?

I would need to re-watch it again. Also Tim was apparently able to have killed Alex iirc, cause the Operator would teleport him away from Tim in a few instances. Also iirc Alex is implied to have killed the third member of totheark through unknown means. Also from an interview it is stated Tim is the muscle, and superior to Brian, who had been able to knock out Alex with a single swing of a pipe. Alex was able to somewhat match Tim and Brian, while seemingly weaker than both, Brian was able to escape Alex’s grasp and knock the wind out of him on another occasion.

I would need to re-watch it again. Also Tim was apparently able to have killed Alex iirc, cause the Operator would teleport him away from Tim in a few instances. Also iirc Alex is implied to have killed the third member of totheark through unknown means. Also from an interview it is stated Tim is the muscle, and superior to Brian, who had been able to knock out Alex with a single swing of a pipe. Alex was able to somewhat match Tim and Brian, while seemingly weaker than both, Brian was able to escape Alex’s grasp and knock the wind out of him on another occasion.
"Unknown means" leaves it way too dubious to assume it was via sheer physical AP, but considering the interview and how non-controversial 10-A is, I guess that's fine so long such reasonings are included.
In other words, can you source the interview and maybe a feat or two?

Thank you for helping out.

Back