• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Yog-Sothoth's first key got missed in the Striking Strength revision (Just a quick note: Tier 0 was the only rating unaffected by that revision, as Boundless uses a different name format from the other tiers, having neither "Class" nor "-versal" nor the way "Galactic" could go straight to "Galaxy level").

Last edited:
You fumbled my third request. You changed Origin to "The Foundation", which wasn't what I was asking for and constitutes a severe formatting error, as Origin should always link to a verse page. I was asking you to change "SCP Foundation" in the paragraph about SCP-231 to "[[The Foundation|SCP Foundation]]".

You fumbled my third request. You changed Origin to "The Foundation", which wasn't what I was asking for and constitutes a severe formatting error, as Origin should always link to a verse page. I was asking you to change "SCP Foundation" in the paragraph about SCP-231 to "[[The Foundation|SCP Foundation]]".
Next time specify better then.

Next time specify better then.
I already specified to link the first instance of SCP Foundation in my first post. Moreover, your new hotfix is still incorrect:
  • In the paragraph describing SCP-231 and Procedure 110-Montauk, which I already specified, there is one instance of the phrase "SCP Foundation", which should be changed to "[[The Foundation|SCP Foundation]]".
  • The Origin section should just be [[SCP Foundation]], as it's not supposed to link to anything besides a verse page.

I already specified to link the first instance of SCP Foundation in my first post. Moreover, your new hotfix is still incorrect:
  • In the paragraph describing SCP-231 and Procedure 110-Montauk, which I already specified, there is one instance of the phrase "SCP Foundation", which should be changed to "[[The Foundation|SCP Foundation]]".
  • The Origin section should just be [[SCP Foundation]], as it's not supposed to link to anything besides a verse page.
Looks good now?

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1. Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos) has some formatting issues:
    1. The 4 instances of "far higher" should all be made all-lowercase.
    2. There's a double space between the rank and rank justification in the durability section that should be a single space.
    3. Two references are formatted as "<ref>XXX<ref/>," with the comma behind the tag, which should be changed to the comma being in front of the tag for consistency.

Last edited:
  1. Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)has some formatting issues:
    1. The 4 instances of "far higher" should all be made all-lowercase.
    2. There's a double space between the rank and rank justification in the durability section that should be a single space.
    3. Two references are formatted as "<ref>XXX<ref/>," with the comma behind the tag, which should be changed to the comma being in front of the tag for consistency.
Fixed.

An inconsistency in the OMORI Series pages. The only one to use the correct stylization (Spelling the series name in ALL CAPS) is Basil's page
sdz3FO9.png

1. Akuto Sai got missed in the striking strength revision.
  2. For my Ben 10 CRT, Annihilargh should be renamed to Annihilarrgh without leaving a redirect. Its redirect at Anihilaarg should be deleted because it's just a misspelling, not an alternate spelling. File:The Annihilargh.png should be renamed to File:Annihilarrgh.png.
  3. Alien X should have my sandbox swapped in to correct some formatting errors, and my sandbox should then have its categories and category tag removed.
  4. Perhaps a note like the following would be appropriate for ●●|●●●●●|●●|●. Please advise.
''The correct title of this article is '''●●|●●●●●|●●|●'''. The substitution of the vertical bar is due to technical restrictions.''

Last edited:
  1. Akuto Sai got missed in the striking strength revision.
  2. For my Ben 10 CRT, Annihilargh should be renamed to Annihilarrgh without leaving a redirect. Its redirect at Anihilaarg should be deleted because it's just a misspelling, not an alternate spelling. File:The Annihilargh.png should be renamed to File:Annihilarrgh.png.
  3. Alien X should have my sandbox swapped in to correct some formatting errors, and my sandbox should then have its categories and category tag removed.
  4. Perhaps a note like the following would be appropriate for ●●|●●●●●|●●|●. Please advise.
Done.

One other thing, please swap the following into Annihilarrgh's durability section:s:
'''[[Durability]]:''' '''Unknown''' (The original Annihilarrgh was never physically attacked), likely '''Below Average Human level''' (After Alien X recreated a near-exact replica of the universe, the Annihilarrgh replica was thrown to the ground and easily destroyed when Rhomboid Vreedle stepped on it. The modified Annihilarrgh created by Maltruant was destroyed just as easily when Ben stepped on it after Feedback absorbed its explosion)

1. Alien X has a superfluous comma after the colon in the "Powers and Abilities:,".
  2. SCP-3812 got partly missed in the striking strength revision.

Thanks a lot for helping out, Dereck03. 🙏

I made a small mistake while editing John Egbert's profile, in his "Power and Abilities" section, I put in the first tabber "Abilities" when it should have been "Base", and in the Base subtabber, I should have put Abilities instead, basically they are swapped.

Once corrected, the section should look like this.

1. SCP-3812 has one instance of Outerversal+, a holdover from before the striking strength revision, that should be changed to Outerverse level+. Also, its range was erroneously written as High Outerversal and should be changed to Outerversal, eventually Outerversal+.
  2. Elizhaa approved my recent Cthulhu Mythos CRT but made a bunch of errors while applying my proposed changes, then locked the thread before I could point out their mistakes. Please unlock the following pages so I can properly apply my changes (Also, please lock https://vsbattles.com/threads/question-about-the-outer-gods-and-the-archtypes.147880/):

1. SCP-3812 has one instance of Outerversal+, a holdover from before the striking strength revision, that should be changed to Outerverse level+. Also, its range was erroneously written as High Outerversal and should be changed to Outerversal, eventually Outerversal+.
  2. Elizhaa approved my recent Cthulhu Mythos CRT but made a bunch of errors while applying my proposed changes, then locked the thread before I could point out their mistakes. Please unlock the following pages so I can properly apply my changes
Done.
Cthulhu Mythos Explanation Page, which needs to not just be unlocked but also moved to Cosmology (Cthulhu Mythos) without leaving a redirect.
The suggested name seems weird to me, it is better to leave it like this or change it to Cthulhu Mythos Cosmology Page.

Done.

The suggested name seems weird to me, it is better to leave it like this or change it to Cthulhu Mythos Cosmology Page.
Okay, then disregard that part of my request. I'm planning on a major CRT to change how explanation page nomenclature works, so I'll leave this for then.

Back