• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

1. Change the two mentions of narutoforums in Editing Rules to FanVerse, noting the capitalization.
  2. Vegito's third note needs some updating because Low 2-C isn't there anymore.
Well, for safety reasons any links to calculations hosted on Fanverse should preferably be backed up to the Wayback Machine Internet Archive, after which the backup pages are linked to.
Also, it seems like I forgot to check for the singular forms of the -ton words (Foe is the same regardless of pluralization), so these need updating:
  1. Ninaton
  2. Tenaton
  3. Tenakiloton
@Dereck03 @Starter_Pack @Tllmbrg @Just_a_Random_Butler @Elizhaa @Colonel_Krukov @Abstractions @Ogurtsow @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Marvel_Champion_07

Are any of you willing to help out with this please?

However, the recent applied CRT has made the Power of the Verse section outdated. Therefore, I request for editing from knowledgeable members.
@Solacis @Maruishimaryishi @Nehz_XZX @Sir_Ovens @Neutralino @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @MrKerf @Wdinatx @Naitodesu

Quick project: these instances of https://www.vsbattles.com should be changed to the format of [[vsforum:threads/<NUMBER>|<TEXT>]] or [[vsforum:members/<NUMBER>|<TEXT>]]; links that are just to the forum's main page instead of a specific thread should be formatted as [[vsforum:|<TEXT>]]. I already did http://vsbattles.com and http://www.vsbattles.com without staff assistance, while https://vsbattles.com will take considerably longer and could maybe use a project thread. The link on AKM sama's wall doesn't need to be touched, though.
Also, Vegito's third note can simply be rewritten by removing its last sentence, as the parts not about Low 2-C are still valid.

Last edited:
Quick project: these instances of https://www.vsbattles.com should be changed to the format of [[vsforum:threads/<NUMBER>|<TEXT>]] or [[vsforum:members/<NUMBER>|<TEXT>]]; links that are just to the forum's main page instead of a specific thread should be formatted as [[vsforum:|<TEXT>]]. I already did http://vsbattles.com and http://www.vsbattles.com without staff assistance, while https://vsbattles.com will take considerably longer and could maybe use a project thread. The link on AKM sama's wall doesn't need to be touched, though.
Also, Vegito's third note can simply be rewritten by removing its last sentence, as the parts not about Low 2-C are still valid.
Although changing some of them felt unnecessary, such as those other than the blogs, I still went ahead and made changes to all of them.

As you also suggested, I removed the last sentence of the third note on Vegito's page.

Though Promestein did the vast majority of the striking strength revision with a bot, there's still a non-negligible amount of stuff she missed due to wording intricacies and other factors. Here's the remaining stuff, which will likely take a while to do (there's some overlap with Range and each other):
I was already doing a massive cleanup of many edits overlooked by the Bot so.
  • Another problem with the SI prefixes: I didn't realize that one person used Xtena instead of tenaX, so Kilotenaton still needs to be corrected (the others in -ton, -tons, and -foe I all looked over and didn't find anything). Here's hoping I don't find something else we missed in this revision.
Will take care.

Edit. Bruh is just 1 blog.

I want to point out one thing, although the pages appear there, many characters have already been edited, for example, all the pages that are on the first page of Human Class have already been edited but they still appear in the result.

Edit. from page 1 to the middle of page 10 all pages are already edited to the new standards, from then on they still keep the "Class".

I want to point out one thing, although the pages appear there, many characters have already been edited, for example, all the pages that are on the first page of Human Class have already been edited but they still appear in the result.

Edit. from page 1 to the middle of page 10 all pages are already edited to the new standards, from then on they still keep the "Class".
It sometimes takes a while to update when there's so many.

@IdiosyncraticLawyer Now that we only prioritize the editing of pages and not blogs or talks or userpages, just use these options so that the search does not show unnecessary results.

By the way I have already finished editing the following

Small Planet Class done
Multi-Solar System Class done
Solar System Class done
Small City Class done
City Class done
Multi-City Block Class done
City Block Class done
Human Class semi-done (I can assure you that up to pages 1 to 14 they are all up to the new standards)
Large Star Class done
Dwarf Star Class done
Small Star Class done
Star Class done
Town Class done
Small Town Class done
Large Town Class done
Country Class done (Even tho there still appearing some characters pages all of those are already updated to the current standards)
Moon Class done (same as the above)
Island Class done (same as the above)
Large Island Class done (sameas the above)
Small Building Class done
Building Class done
Large Mountain Class done
Mountain Class done
Multi-Continent Class done
Continent Class done
Street Class done
Athlete Class done
High Universal done

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for helping out so much, Dereck03. You are awesome as always. 🙏🙂

@IdiosyncraticLawyer Now that we only prioritize the editing of pages and not blogs or talks or userpages, just use these options so that the search does not show unnecessary results.

By the way I have already finished editing the following

Small Planet Class done
Solar System Class done
Small City Class done
City Class done
City Block Class done
Human Class semi-done (I can assure you that up to pages 1 to 14 they are all up to the new standards)
Large Star Class done
Dwarf Star Class done
Small Star Class done
Star Class done
Town Class done
Small Town Class done
Large Town Class done
Country Class done (Even tho there still appearing some characters pages all of those are already updated to the current standards)
I've finished more class by the way.

Handled, should i delete the Harry Potter's Category? as the we now have Wizarding World's Category.

@Antvasima
I have a feeling that Harry Potter category could be a sub-category of Wizarding World category.

By the way, in
, several characters who are from a Disney verses with their own verse page (e.g. Tron, American Dragon: Jake Long) are listed (e.g. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Disney#Tron, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Disney#American_Dragon:_Jake_Long). Should we delete sections in Disney page if their verse pages do exist?

Below Average Human Class
It seems that I may have to unwatch and rewatch the thread again.

Didn't know this was a thing, I've just been going at random and blasting at all the "Class" (In Striking Strength) that I stumble upon in my patrols and have just been turning them into "level".

By the way, is this search result reliable? During my previous check, the query yielded no relevant results, yet I still found several pages, like this one (though I think have found quite a lot, actually), that are classified as "Below Average Human Class" within the past days.

Didn't know this was a thing, I've just been going at random and blasting at all the "Class" (In Striking Strength) that I stumble upon in my patrols and have just been turning them into "level".

By the way, is this search result reliable? During my previous check, the query yielded no relevant results, yet I still found several pages, like this one (though I think have found quite a lot, actually), that are classified as "Below Average Human Class" within the past days.
Just as the query may not uncache results that have already been fixed, it's conceivable that it may not cover everything. For example, I believe we're done with the SI prefixes project, but I'm not perfectly sure. My queries were meant to be a general resource for the people cleaning this stuff up, not an end-all-be-all solution. Perhaps Google Search could complement this?

Just as the query may not uncache results that have already been fixed, it's conceivable that it may not cover everything. For example, I believe we're done with the SI prefixes project, but I'm not perfectly sure. My queries were meant to be a general resource for the people cleaning this stuff up, not an end-all-be-all solution. Perhaps Google Search could complement this?
That's pretty useful actually, thanks. Probably gonna be using both.

Progress report for convenience before I sleep.

Below Average Human Class (Done. There should be none, or at least close to none. There more pages than I expected which had this class for some reason)
Athlete Class (I made significant progress but I lost track of my progress when I had to change and use a different pc)
Street Class (Same as Athlete Class)
Wall Class (Did some significant changes, but not finished. I'm also about to sleep)

Street Class (Same as Athlete Class)
i just finished it.
Small Planet Class done
Solar System Class done
Small City Class done
City Class done
City Block Class done
Large Star Class done
Dwarf Star Class done
Small Star Class done
Star Class done
Town Class done
Small Town Class done
Large Town Class done
Moon Class done (same as the above)
Island Class done (same as the above)
Large Island Class done (sameas the above)
Small Building Class done
Building Class done
Large Mountain Class done
Mountain Class done
Multi-Continent Class done
Continent Class done
Street Class done
and also updated my list.

By the way, in
, several characters who are from a Disney verses with their own verse page (e.g. Tron, American Dragon: Jake Long) are listed (e.g. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Disney#Tron, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Disney#American_Dragon:_Jake_Long). Should we delete sections in Disney page if their verse pages do exist?
Yes, that seems like a good idea.

What do you mean? We should use "Below Average Human level" for striking strength as far as I am aware.
Maybe it would be better to use the following method instead?

Edit: It seems like IdiosyncraticLawyer already mentioned that.

What do you mean? We should use "Below Average Human level" for striking strength as far as I am aware.
What I meant was that I've been removing all the mentions of "Class" (that I stumble upon) and have been converting them into "level".

EDIT: And I thought that it was already done, but turns out there were a lot of leftovers. I haven't really been paying attention to them as I was just converting what I saw without counting or being aware of them. However, upon reflection, there were actually quite a lot of them.

Maybe it would be better to use the following method instead?

"below average human class" site:vsbattles.fandom.com - Google Search
Yup, what was suggested to me by IdiosyncraticLawyer, it was good, and I've been using it along the fandom search queries.

Back