• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Don_Quixote_de_la_Mancha

When I saw the title of this profile, I had to roll my eyes...

Either choose the original spanish spelling (Don Quijote de la Mancha) or the english version (Don Quixote of La Mancha), but merging the two is just weird. 'Quixote' is the ooold spanish spelling as well, but it's not what we call him anymore, and it's pronounced differently than in english.

@Crazy

Thank you for helping out.

I don't understand, Antvasima, you just edited that profile yet my request was ignored.

"Don Quixote de la Mancha" is an arcaic spelling from a time when there were few grammar rules and x and j were pronounced the same in spanish. It should be either 'Don Quixote' (english spelling) or 'Don Quijote' (spanish spelling), and given we're in an english wiki, the former should probably be the one being used.

Sorry. I forgot. I will rename the page.

I would appreciate the help.

I can make the thread, but it isn't looking good.

There aren't any calcs/scans on the profiles, so if no one knows the verse most of the profiles would become barren 9-Bs. It might be best to delete them if no knowledgeable person shows up to dedicate time to revise them. And seeing as there's no supporter/knowledgeable members and the ones that worked on the profiles seem to be either blocked or inactive, it may be the case.

@Ogbunabali

Thank you for helping out. You can start a revision thread if you wish, and then ask a content moderator to delete the pages if necessary.

@Ennard

Mindovin handled it.

Is some other staff member willing to handle it?

@Elizhaa

Thank you.

@Lollipop

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Lollipop The King said:
It was taken care of by someone else before I got to it.
Sorry, I forgot to mention it here which led to extra work for the other staff. SMH

Thank you. Your constant help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back