• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, at least some of them do. The language and structure are really messy at times.

It doesn't... I'm gonna assume it's just a problem on my end and you can choose whichever pic works best for you.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Yes that image is working for me. Apparently fandom got glitchy and some people, including me, were having problems with images but it seems to be fine now. Mindovin protected the page.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It seems to have been added now. The page has no good justifications for its statistics though. We preferably need some Thundercats calculations.

Not necessarily a big mistake, but the american bison being Class 1 while similarly strong bovines like african buffalos and spanish fighting bulls are Class 5 is a bit weird. The bison should be Class 5 as well.

Also, why are those pages locked?

RPC-042 and RPC-168 both have the "Internet" category, which is only meant to be used on verse pages.

168 also needs the spelling mistakes in its AP cleaned up:

events that have casued the desctraction of several universes

Considering you're knowledgeable on the verse, and the only other person who is has been inactive for over a year, I don't see much of an issue with that.

Also technically he's almost a year inactive, which is why he's not getting removed until like the middle of the month

Star Wars Rise of the Empire/Rebellion Era (1000 BBY - 4 ABY) Jedi section needs either the Starkiller or Galen Marek page deleted since they link to the same page, it's rather pointless linking the same page twice in the same section to boot

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Is somebody willing to check through if the other profile pages for the verse are also of vad enough quality to remove?