• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Ogbunabali

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Took care of it, but you can do these things yourself since the profile is unlocked. This is mostly for pages that are locked.

His gun's listed 4 times as being a Colt Detective Special, when it's more specifically a Smith & Wesson Model 36.

The name needs to be changed, but since the Colt Detective Special page mentions specific models like that, the hyperlink can remain.

Not necessarily a clean up but I think BoBoBo's abilities should be something you could toggle, considering how large that list of abilities is.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
M.O.D.O.K. is the character's original title: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MODOK

@Ant That's for a different incarnation than the one in the page. It looks like MODOC is used on other wikis for that specific incarnation.

You can see a few other examples of that if you search for "Conquest" on the Wikipedia page.

He was originally created as M.O.D.O.C. in the comics, but he himself changed his own name after taking over A.I.M. I don't know why you link a wikipedia page that agrees with me (it's not like I made MODOK's respect thread on reddit or anything), it's on his character biography lol

Modokname
In cartoons they've kept the original name since they can't use the word 'killing'.

I re-added Noah Maxwell to the wiki, now that i've improved with VSBW profiles + This profile is not vague and has better info etc. unlike the last time i added him

I come here to ask if someone can protect the page so that only registered users can edit it like the Victor profile.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
There are several characters with that name in the wiki. I turned Zeno into a disambiguation page instead.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Don_Quixote_de_la_Mancha

When I saw the title of this profile, I had to roll my eyes...

Either choose the original spanish spelling (Don Quijote de la Mancha) or the english version (Don Quixote of La Mancha), but merging the two is just weird. 'Quixote' is the ooold spanish spelling as well, but it's not what we call him anymore, and it's pronounced differently than in english.

I don't understand, Antvasima, you just edited that profile yet my request was ignored.

"Don Quixote de la Mancha" is an arcaic spelling from a time when there were few grammar rules and x and j were pronounced the same in spanish. It should be either 'Don Quixote' (english spelling) or 'Don Quijote' (spanish spelling), and given we're in an english wiki, the former should probably be the one being used.

Ogbunabali

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I can make the thread, but it isn't looking good.

There aren't any calcs/scans on the profiles, so if no one knows the verse most of the profiles would become barren 9-Bs. It might be best to delete them if no knowledgeable person shows up to dedicate time to revise them. And seeing as there's no supporter/knowledgeable members and the ones that worked on the profiles seem to be either blocked or inactive, it may be the case.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Ogbunabali

Thank you for helping out. You can start a revision thread if you wish, and then ask a content moderator to delete the pages if necessary.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Elizhaa

Thank you.

@Lollipop

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Lollipop The King said:
It was taken care of by someone else before I got to it.
Sorry, I forgot to mention it here which led to extra work for the other staff. SMH