• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bai Xiaochun (Eternal World) got a lot of problems, some of which I swear weren't there when I uploaded it.

If you'd open it, I'd be willing to change the following myself:

Name: Several are unneeded, and many outdated names were added for no particular reason. This include Little Turtle, Sect Uncel Bai, Nightcript, Nightdevil, Plaguedevil, Blood Lord, Junior Patriarch, Devil Bai, Bai Hao and Inspections Commissioner.

Classification: Origin of The Starry Sky is a title he gained because of recreating the universe, but it has nothing to do with him as a classification about what he is. Fourth Step Cultivator is something he surpassed, and would be like using "prince" as a classification for a king because he was a prince before being crowned.

Powers and Abilities, there are grammatical errors like: "connecting their fate he connected with" repeats connecting one time too many; "Resistance To Transmutation" has an unneededly capitalized "To"; "Invulnerability (Each of their defenses and attacks contain essence, making them immune to any normal attack" should have "they" changed to "him"; "Acausality (Type 5) Nigh-Omnipresence" has an apostrophe missing.

Intelligence: No error, just feel that adding that he lived for millions of years, and that he understand every one of the infinite concepts and laws that make up reality would be needed. (This only applies to his last key)

I unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

I changed it to simply The Courier as no other Fallout protags have this distinction.

I am not sure how it is best to adjust it. Sorry.

I will unlock the Canopus page. Tell me here when you are done.

Saruma has no age section in his profile, it could be copied from Gandalf's and can be added Saruman's.

Age: Created along with the other Ainur before the shaping of Arda, basically at the beginning of the universe, his human form is still over thousands of years old

Thank you for helping out.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hachimaru

I think this profile can be salvaged, and I've already done a little bit of minor editing work for it (clean-up stuff only), but there are still problems that I unfortunately can't do anything about due to not being familiar with the series.

Namely, the AP and durability at this time appear to be poorly justified and lack calcs, and the formating is a still off in some places.

EDIT: talking fans of the series in this thread to see what we should do with the profile.

@Steven

Good catch. Thanks. I agree that the Oban Star-Racers profiles seem to have extremely unreliable statistics, and likely need to be deleted.

@Jaften

Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back