• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for HP but Camp Half-Blood chronicles specifically refers to the Greek/Roman portion of the setting and doesn't include the Norse or Egyptian parts, hence why Riordanverse is used.

I am not sure. Those titles will also be less well known among their audiences, but I suppose that redirecting Harry Potter (Verse) to "Wizarding World" and "Camp Half-Blood chronicles" to "Riordanverse" might be an idea.

Oleander (Them's Fightin Herds)

I looked up the game myself, and it turns out that there's a second apostrophe directly after the word "Fightin."

I would just like to see the name changed to "(Them's Fightin' Herds)" instead of "(Them's Fightin Herds)," as it's both more accurate to the game's name and it's grammatically correct.

Agnaa is correct. You should post there instead.

Never mind. I added the images.

Rimuru Tempest's ability "Herculean Strength" (under "His Other Abilities") isn't under a bullet point like his other abilities there are.

In source editor, an asterisk should be put before this ability's name to fix this.

Somebody else seems to have fixed it.

Okay. I will add it to them.

The old Profile creation requests thread is still mentioned and linked to in the Versus Thread Rules page:

Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. If you need help creating a profile, please visit the Official Profile Request Thread, and post reasoning regarding the statistics. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters whose statistics are all rated as unknown.
Since this service was discontinued this should be reworded and the link removed.

Okay. Thank you for the information. I will handle it.

Andytrenom already did so.

I handled the Captain Marvel age, and Andy handled the Sonic page.

The player (Hello neighbor)

This page needs serious help if it's going to stay. It needs a profile picture, some better justifications for power levels, and overall grammar improvements.

And that's if it isn't ruled to be deleted. Though that's why I posted it here instead of the Profile Deletion Requests thread.

Since I don't think there's a better thread for this sort of minor thing, could an admin/content mod protect this new page Adrian (Versus Umbra)?

EDIT: Thanks for handling it, Andy.

You don't have to mention that here. We tend to protect most new pages on our own.

Got it, I'll just wait in the future then.

Body Control

In the examples listed under the "Advanced control" section of the page, the first example listed is, "to fully control the hair (to lengthen them to increase strength, turned into a needle, etc.)"

Since we now have the ability called Hair Manipulation, I believe this can be linked to this particular example, much like how Blood Manipulation and Bone Manipulation is already linked here.

There is...no real reason why that page should be locked at all. It's not a Tier 1 or 0 profile, and it doesn't seem controversial in the least.

It should be unlocked and left that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back