• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andytrenom handled it.

You can check the calculation blog links and see what attack potency values they really qualify for. Then you can make adjustments. Just be careful to get it right.

I think the pluses might be referring to the fact that the calcs go above the halfway required to get a plus in the Attack Potency section (Noob is right however, those don't get added to tiers).

Yes, I think that we can make an exception since it is a calculation result list, not a character page.

Dream of the Endless has "Irrelevant" instead of "Outerversal" Striking Strength.

Although I personally think that Irrelevant is better, considering that anything resembling "Physical Force" has been trascended by this point and most characters in 1-A are pure metaphysical abstractions. But that's only my PoV.

@Zach First off. CRT not Article clean up

Second. "Transcending" causality should only be type 4 without further elaboration.

Antvasima said:
You can check the calculation blog links and see what attack potency values they really qualify for. Then you can make adjustments. Just be careful to get it right.
Did somebody do this?

There are explanations for the ratings, and they are not high ones, so it should probably be fine to keep it.

Are you able to handle it yourself if I unlock the page for you?

If not, you can use the Chrono (universe) page to find members to ask for help with the task.

If i can do it for madoka, i can do it for lavos. Unlock it when ready (which means less than an hour because my bed is about to spring eight legs, grow an eye and try to burn my soul into nothing)

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Done. Be sure to check over the power and abilities section when you have time. Profiles with long abilities lists like this tend to have a few mistakes in them plus ways of being shortened.

Thank you. I will lock the page then. Unfortunately I am too busy to inspect the page right now.

You should preferably contact somebody else. Sorry.

I can unlock the page for you, if you are willing to clean up the language structure.

Also is it really necessary for the profile to have links to his Name, Gender and Age? That just makes the profile looks weird if you ask me, and I don't think any other profile does that.

Okay, i dont think i can do it right now. You can unlock it when i next comment here (tomorrow likely). Unless someone else fixes everything before hand

I have unlocked the page. Sorry about taking so long. I was busy IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back