• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starter Pack said:
There is...no real reason why that page should be locked at all. It's not a Tier 1 or 0 profile, and it doesn't seem controversial in the least.
It should be unlocked and left that way.
I got to agree. It seems like Shadow did it but I wanted to check his reasoning first before making a comment and it looks like there was no reasons. So, the page likely got locked by mistake. Thus, I unlocked the page.

Dvorak1902 said:
One of Malware's High 5-A Durability "Justifications" leads to a calc which is clearly only 5-A. This mistake is also in Way Big's page. Can you just remove them or do I need to make a CRT first?
They're supporting feats, though sorta redundant.

Robot (Lost In Space)

Considering there were two Lost In Space series, one from 1965 and one from 2018, this profile should be adjusted to clarify that it is from the 2018 series.

Luckily, the verse page seems easy enough to adjust. I'll talk to the page creator about that.

Medaka Kurokami and Misogi Kumagawa's fight against each other is still listed on their profiles as "Both were 8-A and speed was unequalized". They've since both been downgraded to 8-B. Since the fight's still valid, shouldn't this note be changed to "Both were 8-B and speed was unequalized"?

On top of that, the "And speed was unequalized" part could probably be cut out due to redundancy.

On Editing Rules, under "Specific Fictions", it has this note:

The Pokémon franchise is considered as far too inconsistent and complicated to get accurate stats from multiple forms of media. For further information, kindly read the verse page.
The Pokémon verse page no longer mentions anything about this, should the note be removed?

I adjusted the Medaka Box pages.

You should probably ask some of the administrators listed in the Pokémo verse page to provide further information about the editing rules note.

I've asked a few Admins, Weekly has said...

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats still there? That was supposed to be removed years ago
Cal has said...

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. It totally should.

That rule was established back when we purged all but the Legendary pokemon from the wiki, it was basically a ban on all normal pokemon, but that has long since been removed

Okay. I will remove the editing rule then.

I will also rename the Jailbreak page.

Never mind. Andytrenom renamed it.

Content Moderators

In the "Unrestricted page unlock privilege" section of the Benefits, it reads:

Depending of the validity, the page may or may not be unlocked.

"Of" needs to be changed to "on."

Andytrenom and Elizhaa took care of it.

SCP-682's win against link isn't formatted correctly. The hyperlink has extra brackets in it when it shouldn't.

It should be changed from [[Thread:2799975|Link]] ([[The Legend of Zelda|(The Legend of Zelda, CD-i)]]) to [[Thread:2799975|Link]] ([[The Legend of Zelda|The Legend of Zelda, CD-i]])

I think its like that because there's been a lot of different captain marvels. I don't think carol was even the first one.

Alright. I've been bumping this thread since October of last year. The modified tiering obviously isn't gonna be going through due to recent new info, but at the very least she can still get her summoning and grail powers. I've been sitting back and watching the Rider (Medb) page be woefully missing key forms. With my original proposal, no one had issues with the summoning or grail, just a seperate upgrade I brought up in the thread. Can I just go ahead and fix the page?

Here was my original proposal in question: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2218115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back