• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive done what i can. Other stuff may need knowledgeable members as i am not so sure how much i can change some sentences without affecting his stats.

Okay. Thank you for the help. I will relock the page again.

Ugh. I totally forgot to replace the ]] with ) on the end of his victory against alien x. Oh well. Im sure another member could do that later. Its quite minor anyways.

Andy already fixed it, but thanks.

I deleted the latter. The former included more profile pages, and more closely followed our standard format. In addition, it is more suitable for a disambiguation page to just use the character name.

I took care of it, and have unlocked the page. However, her age is contradictory. It say both 10 and 11 years old in different places.

Okay. Perhaps you can clarify this in the page?

Misogi Kumagawa's page says "can bypasses conventional durability with All Fiction". This should either be "Can bypass conventional durability with All Fiction" or "Bypasses conventional durability with All Fiction"

EDIT: Thanks for correcting it Andy.

I do not know. Sorry. However, Elizhaa deleted the page.

The page does not mix Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis. Post-Crisis simply has several different versions of the character.

Okay. That can be removed of course. Should I unlock the page for you?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the page then.

It links to a fight between Spawn and Link, as opposed to SPawn and Kratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back