• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobo Blue said:
YHVH's page has typos in the section on The Covenant n the P&A section.
I have found more typos and things that need elaboration. I can do the editing this time if you're busy Ant.

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

@TGOP

Can you remind me if and where we officially link to that blog?

It might be better to copy the contents to a regular page in that case, as currently only administrators can edit it.

Hmm. Then we really need to copy the contents to a regular page.

Would you be willing to handle it Andytrenom? I am very tired and busy.

Do I just ctrl+c the whole thing or is there another method? Also reminder that I can't edit blogs so I can only copy the content not the actual source code of the content, if that's necessary.

If you cannot copy the source code, I suppose that I will have to handle it.

@Skalt711

Do you think that we still need to link to that blog in the standard format page? It seems a bit redundant and outdated.

Antvasima said:
Do you think that we still need to link to that blog in the standard format page? It seems a bit redundant and outdated.
Perhaps the content will need to be updated in order to use it.

Antvasima said:
If you cannot copy the source code, I suppose that I will have to handle it.
I've already handled it and copied the source code to my sandbox.

Okay. Feel free to talk with me about any ideas that you have about this on my message wall.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

I fixed it. Thank you for the information.

Just an example of the power in action. He duped himself on the ability page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back