• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newendigo said:
Now I actually wonder if range spaming from distances is actually IC for this version of Ikaros, because from what I see in Kaltias blog, she just stands there with Aiegis active while stomping fodder.
This version of Ikaros is literally base Ikaros but with a massive power up.

Her character is the same, the only reason why she doesn't range spam against the Melan is because they have Planetary range (except the Astraea Melan)

Gar@

Ikaros is better because she can abuse her range on top of it.

But her flight alone is not any better.

He can't do it forvecer especially when attacks are omnidirectional and he can't shoot back using it, also cube trap like Tactical mentioned

He can actually attack back while using it, and her attacks are not omni, yes she can home from several angles, and some of them have huge AoE, but none is undodgeable. And Aegis gets destroye as well.

None of his ranged attacks can reach her unless he gets close and even then her better regen covers it just fine.

Hence why I'm asking if she actually goes range attacks from distance, and again, he can constantly hit her in her reactoror incap her.

You're using examples from fodders where she spammed ranged attacks.......

Fodders are not my point, and refering that in the scans, she's attacking like a turret, not flying to the other side of the planet while blasting people.

Ricsi@ See my answer to Gar.

Kal@ Okay, but one last thing :

Well take away my vote, that I can't keep any longer without getting chicungunya.

Range and Flight go hand in hand.

No he can't his range isn't good enough

Kal already answered the range point

I just pointed out why her flight is better. She can go full speed with more options.

His range isn't good enough that he'll be able to keep atacking back while having to also block stuff, and they are undodgabl to him. He never dealt with anything half as hard to dodge, and was constantly tagged by stuff less impressive.

Kal said it already.

See above.

I did, ignored a lot of my points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back