• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How he cant break through aegis when he has a 3x strenght advantage?

And is if she manage to trap him anyway.

The shield can casually tank her high 6-B attacks. It can handle 3x.

She traps by materialising the shield while having the target as the center of the sphere.

That doesn't prove being able to handle 3x force which can also be further amped.

And IM could also absorb the electrical energy of the shield anyway, so it works better for him than for her.

Aegis isn't electricity.

And while Tony can absolutely break it, he isn't one shotting it, so Ikaros can use it to fly away.

And how does he beat instant Mid regen without enough power to one shot?

Kaltias said:
And how does he beat instant Mid regen without enough power to one shot?
Repulsor and Missles have enough AoE to bypass, but he can't feasibly hit from that range

Kal & Nuke@ I said that he can absorb the electrical energy, but I need to know if her abilities display any form of electricity.

Also, about the AP advantage, IM should be above the 350 teratons feat actually, as Thanos casually defeated both Thor and Hulk while Tony manage to put a better fight than them, so his strength is likely higher than 3.8x in this match.

He can beat the regen by constantly hitting her core, as Tony can analyze for weak spots, and overwhelm it superior strength, he doesn't need to one-shot her.

I mean, her energy beams do. But he never uses them in actual combat.

That just means that he can throw 380 tons attacks normally instead of wasting all his energy to do so.

If he manages to do so, sure. That would require getting near her, getting past Aegis, and blasting her chest so fast that regen wouldn't help.

He can get near her by amplifying his speed, he can get pass Aegis with all the previous stuff that I mentioned in my first comment (That I don't want to repeat tbh), he can constantly blast her by stoping her movements and attacks with traps and snares.

Ikaros also has speed boosts. She can do that both by charging her wings with extra energy or changing her battle configuration.

He also has to try to manuever through barrages of homing missiles that are accurate enough to shot down insects mid air

Getting attacked ny barrage of homing/chasing attacks from different angles and places is a daily thing for Stark, add the fact that he can scan pattern attacks to predict them, has his own homing attacks to counter them, and a stronk shield to just tank attacks plus all the previous stuff that I mentioned... There is nothing that will stop him from getting his hands on her chest.

And how many of these are as accurate as Artemis?

Even if he does get near, she closes him inside Aegis, goes away while he is busy breaking it, and at that point he accomplished virtually nothing

Most are as accurate as Hawkeye, Cap and War Machine accurace; Clint can do this, this and this, Rhody can do this, and Steve doesn't need explanation.

Either that, or IM traps her before she activates anything, beat her down with rocket punches, decimate her and takes her parts to build pretty new armor.

When has he dodged dozens of homing attacks? Especially any as presize as you described.

Also note that she can make dozens on seconds (or what they see as seconds at their speeds) so dodging will get him overwhelmed eventually.

What are these traps? Because Aegis is deployed on thought and as far as they are concerned, it's instant

Ricsi+ Iron Man 2, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Civil War, and Infinity war.

And even if he is somehow overwhelmed, he still has his defenses (Which are honestly better than his offensive abilities).

Kal+ He can release snares and traps from the suit that slap into the target and immovilize them.

What points exactly, because I didn't see much homi g stuff there.

That are too gonna be overwhelmed, as she won't stop attacking till he is dead.

See the battles against the Hammer Drones, the Chitauri, the Extremis soldiers, the Hydra army, The Ultron Sentinels, his teammates, and against Thanos.

I highly doutb that she is going to overwhelm him with all that stuff that I mentioned (Did anyone read my original vote right?).

I'd also like to point out that the possibility of Ikaros using her cards at some point exists, given that she uses them for herself from time to time.

Is it likely? No. But if she does decide to use them, Tony is now fighting the 2.0 version of IG Thanos

Newendigo said:
See the battles against the Hammer Drones, the Chitauri, the Extremis soldiers, the Hydra army, The Ultron Sentinels, his teammates, and against Thanos.

I highly doutb that she is going to overwhelm him with all that stuff that I mentioned (Did anyone read my original vote right?).
... Where were there homing missiles? It's been a while for many of those, but I just can't remember the homin stuff.

I mean, that was the point.

She doesn't use them in most scenarios, but she wins in the scenarios where she uses them

There are dozen of YT videos of the battles themselves.

Just type the title of each movie and you will find them.

Please mentions where the homing attacks are, I've got other things to do then watch the videos.

Like, not exactly, just which fight.

Kal+┬┐If you actually got other stuff to do, then why you're still here arguing anyway instead?

The battles themselves has names, and are short; Fight agait the Hammer Drones (Iron Man 2), Battle of New York (Avengers) , Fight agains Killian (Iron Man 3), Age of Ultron introduction, Battle in the Airport (Civil War), and fight agains the Black Order and Battle of Titan.

Kal+ But which is the percentage of the scenarios in which she use them?

So which are the points that we already agreed on?

Because I am good at multitasking. You are the one with the burden of proof anyways, you are the one that needs citation here.

She hasn't used them in combat, she has just used them sometimes to do stuff.

The point is more that they do have combat applications, and that she is smart enough to figure that out eventually.

And before you ask, she fought to the death only once, and she was stomping everyone, so it's simply unclear if she'd use them if she needs to in a similar scenario

Ricsi+ Then just do it as I said: Type the name of the movie in YT, and the videos will appear. And don't start with the "burden of proof" stuff, thanks.

Nuke+ Most of them are, but those have the avarage AoE of a grenade.

Kal+ Fair I guess.

Then, if Ikaros deploys Aegis while he's shooting his homing missiles, they'll explode on his face. And there's a large chance of this happening.

And she can shoot everything that gets through with Artemis.

Ricsi+ Then you are not a multitasker.

Avengers (5 parts).

AoU

Battle of Sokovia (2 parts).

Civil War (3 parts).

Against Mauwand Thanos (Had to use this one because YT has crap quality).

Could not find the one of IM2, it was the chasing scene before the main final fight, suprisly.

And IM3 I was wrong, because Tony only fought killian the whole time.

Nuke+ It can happen yes, but I think that Tony will just annoyed, and the nanites of the missile may reassemble to the suit.

If his own missiles won't hurt him, then they aren't high 6-B. Even if he can reassemble them, he should still be hurt by them momentarily.

There was no danmaku in avengers he dealt with. The worst was 4 of them attacking, and not even continously. Nothing homing ither.

No homing with hydra either, and their aiming would put stormtroopers to shame

He barely fought in sokovia, let alone deal with homing attacks

He got overwhelmed in civil war by many cars...

He wasn't dodging much in the mauw fight, and the few times he fif it was unimpressive.

He didn't dodge any of Thanoses attacks

Nuke+ No, is just that his Dura is a higher than his AP.

Ricsi+ I said a barrage, not a danmaku like hellish Tohou level, and the fact that those opponents were chasing him counts technically.

Also, gonna be inactive for at must 4-5 days becuase school and internet, so guys don't expect me to respond until either friday or saturday.

No. Nothing was on the level of dozens homing attacks of spawned every second.

And they could only fire linearly, so it really doesn't count.

Plus, I asked several times where the homing attacks are, doubt you missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back