• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man vs Deku (Marvel Cinematic Universe vs. My Hero Academia)

Rules
-Both are in Low 7-B
-Speed=
-Iron Man Mark 42 and Dark Hero Arc Deku at 30% are used
-Iron Man has access to his armors as a last resort (except the Hulkbuster and the Mark 50-85)

Iron Man:
wallpaper___iron_man_3___mark_42_by_doni_akira_d60a02y-fullview.jpg

Deku:
8C4628D0795046343BD11401A9F3D273B4670124

Last edited:
Are Iron Man's lasers restricted purely because they're SoL? If so, I think the match would still be relatively fair with them. They can only be aimed at speeds equal to Tony's combat speed and I believe Deiu has precog or something that I've heard people talk about in other matches.

Are Iron Man's lasers restricted purely because they're SoL? If so, I think the match would still be relatively fair with them. They can only be aimed at speeds equal to Tony's combat speed and I believe Deiu has precog or something that I've heard people talk about in other matches.
I thought it'd be because they were nearly city+ (47.8 Megatons)

Going with Deku on this one, quite handily too.

Deku is > 1.66 megatons by a lot so their AP is basically the same.

His win cons are Blackwhip with his way higher LS and a properly built up Fa Jin. With Danger Sense and his own Analytical Prediction, he can figure out Iron Man’s skill set and avoid basically all of it. Mass attacks like missiles can be blocked with Air Pressure attacks or his mobility with Blackwhip + Float.

Can Iron Man see through Smokescreen? I’m certain he has some kind of thermal vision.

So it’s mainly an aerial battle with Izuku getting closer to restrain and beat Tony down while dodging his missiles and beams. He can snipe back at him with Air Force (though they’re bigger in this key since he doesn’t have his gauntlets) to pressure him even from range, but ultimately Deku is all about getting in close for a kick. Probably will spend the fight dodging and flying around, swinging with Blackwhip to build up Fa Jin, then blitzing over to Iron Man with it to wrap him up and take him down.

Also, Deku’s mid-gauntlets can act like High 6-C shields, which let him just straight up block Iron Man’s rays if he wants to.

Going with Deku on this one, quite handily too.

Deku is > 1.66 megatons by a lot so their AP is basically the same.

His win cons are Blackwhip with his way higher LS and a properly built up Fa Jin. With Danger Sense and his own Analytical Prediction, he can figure out Iron Man’s skill set and avoid basically all of it. Mass attacks like missiles can be blocked with Air Pressure attacks or his mobility with Blackwhip + Float.

Can Iron Man see through Smokescreen? I’m certain he has some kind of thermal vision.

So it’s mainly an aerial battle with Izuku getting closer to restrain and beat Tony down while dodging his missiles and beams. He can snipe back at him with Air Force (though they’re bigger in this key since he doesn’t have his gauntlets) to pressure him even from range, but ultimately Deku is all about getting in close for a kick. Probably will spend the fight dodging and flying around, swinging with Blackwhip to build up Fa Jin, then blitzing over to Iron Man with it to wrap him up and take him down.

Also, Deku’s mid-gauntlets can act like High 6-C shields, which let him just straight up block Iron Man’s rays if he wants to.
And thanks to what we've seen, every failed attack will still give Deku charges of Fa-Jin
Yeah Deku is winning this

I think I'll vote for Izuku via Kingofwolves reasons as well.

He has enough ways to defend himself from Iron Man's attacks, with Prediction, Danger Sense, and his Mid-Gauntlets (High 6-C armor). Even the 7-B+ laser can be blocked by those Gauntlets. And he has superior Lifting Strength. Due to 30% being a lot stronger than 20%, the AP gap between them likely isn't anything noticeable.

With Fa Jin he can also store energy up to 5X his own AP, which he can release in one attack if he wants. "far higher with Fa Jin (Can build up kinetic energy and release it all for bursts of power and speed. Fa Jin is capable of accumulating the energy of five hits and releasing all of that power in one attack)"

Back