• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this,attractive girl fight against attractive boi in armors,who would win in this fight!!?

-Pandora Mode Ikaros and Bleeding Edge Iron Man are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in in character

-Place located in the Moon

-Range is 200 meters

-Win via death!!

Mark50IronMan
IkarosUQ

VS

• Ikaros: 6 (Schnee, Nuke, Gyro, Karu, Ricsi, Genki)
  • Inconclusive: 0

These SnO threads remind me that I should calc Ikaros' best lifting strength feat because athletic human is just wrong.

And I dunno if this is really fair if Tony is casually almost four times stronger (Scaling is weird but it seems that Tony=Thor)

Also wrong Ikaros pic

Then someone should edit the wording because "and came off with only some burnt skin" doesn't exactly sound like "oh btw it was his limit and he almost died to that"

Oh I see.

I'll remove the "only some burnt skin" part because that's just false

I mean, Nymph wins with a gesture, and it's 100% in character for her to go lolhacking on enemies

Ikaros is only 3,8 times weaker, and the 380 teratons attacks almost killed someone comparable to Tony.

I doubt that this is close to being an AP stomp

So.....

Tony is 3.92x stronger, has Low Mid regen, loves to fly and Range spam, and is overall more versatile (Being that half of his equipment isn't OOC)

I'll wait but I'm leaning IM

I dunno. I guess your post kind of confused me because half of the stuff you mentioned are advantages for Ikaros, then you concluded with "leaning towards IM"

AP is in favor is in favor of him.

Counting the stuff they actually use in combat IM has it

Sure, I forgot the Regenerationn was Mid, but that doesn't discount IM has it himself.

He also can't hit her with anything unless they are close, and she is not the type of person who lets an opponent with blatant range disadvantage get near.

Also, Ikaros' Regenerationn is based on her core, which has enough energy to last for millennia. She can outlast him if it comes to that

God knows why I'm here...

IM should have high-mid regen instead of Low-mid, I will bring that later.

Also, the 5-A shield has arlready been removed?

Is the shield directional?

If it is, Ikaros just circles around it with Artemis, or closes Tony inside Aegis alongside an Apollon arrow bypassing it with sheer AoE

Kaltias said:
Is the shield directional?

If it is, Ikaros just circles around it with Artemis, or closes Tony inside Aegis alongside an Apollon arrow bypassing it with sheer AoE
Is huge, but is directional.

Did you saw Infinity War right?

So here is my counter.

Range means that IM will have to close the distance before Ikaros gets out of his reach, but he can amplify his speed by forming rockets like he did when chasing Mauw.

Ikaros weaponry can be easiliy countered, her energy attacks can be absorbed by him (If they have any sort of electrical property), those refuelling his energy + increasing his stats.

Add his resistant to fire and electricty to reduce the damage taken + Armor Regenerationn to repair any lasting damage + a durable shield if the attacks are way too strong for him + his already 3x strength advantage + snares and traps to restrain her weapons and movement + Information Analysis to predict and counter attack patterns... IMO he must be able to flat-out avoid and/or tank Ikaros' bullsh*t without much struggle.

About her regen and shields, both can be overwhelmed by his already mentioned strength advantage (Which he can futher amplify as I mentioned above aswell).

I vote for IM, until Cal says otherwise.

If Ikaros traps him inside Aegis and bombards him omnidirectionally while maintaining/increasing distance (this is in-character tactics for her). Note that Aegis can easily tank her High 6-B attacks and its lower volume means that the country wide aoe blasts will be concentrated into a much smaller area, increasing the damage dealt. IM shouldn't be able to break out of Aegis, so he'll stay trapped while being bombarded the entire time, while Ikaros moves further and further away.

Voting Ikaros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back