• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say dozen either, I said a barrage.

Okay, but still counts, because he was getting chased by pleny of opponents that he had to deal with.

And I didn't missed, you probably missed the part when Hawkeye shot at him with homing arrows, or when Ebony throwed builders at him with his TK, or when Thanos created that swarm of flying creatures from the Reality Stone.

Hawkeye's homing isn't even close to dozens of projectiles goingg after you from multiple directions.

Same for Ebiny, especilly as he was hit several times by much less impressive stuff.

But, the birds hit him....

Seriously, you said that he deals with stuff like that regularly, and yet he barely kept up, if he did, with inferior danmaku.

He gets danmakued, blocked if he tries to get close, and then range pummeled all over again.

And he does, I said that he deals with being chased by a barrage of homing attacks (But I should have probably said "things that home at him").

I never said (Neither Kal did) danmaku, dozen, not even hundred, just a barrage.

Never said that he flat out avoid them, just that he is used to that.

And why you bring an ability that is not even in her profile anyway?

Now, I want you to show me a scan of this.

Danmaku is litirally just attacking a lot, that not being on the profile is like saying that saitama can't bfr someone to space with a punch, but I'll bring scans in a bit

Man, I can literally say the same thing for Iron Man with that logic.

I can literally say the same thing for any character that attacks a lot.

Newendigo said:
Man, I can literally say the same thing for Iron Man with that logic.

I can literally say the same thing for any character that attacks a lot.
No, as Iron Man does not fire fozens of homing attacks.

My phone doesn't seem to want to upload the photo right now, so I guess I'll post it in two hours or so

It's not really relevant if it's danmaku or not either way.

The point is that those are multiple missiles that can attack you from multiple directions and they keep going until they hit you

Ricsi+ But as you said, Danmaku is just "literally attacking a lot", and Iron Man "attacks a lot".

This logic is just worse than flawed.

Kal+ Thanks, that is actually useful.

From what see, is not even half bad as I though. Heck Tony can just dance through those things for a while, ram at her directly with the shield on, or just tank them repeatly and just keep repairing damage.

But I have a certain issue with some pics that looks blur, I can't say for certain if those things are buildings, or rubble.

Tony can't dance through homing danmaku spam, especially one that precise. He also has to break out of the shield in order to attack her as that thing does not move involuntarily.

Danmaku is attacking with an overwhelming amounts of attacks. Iron man fires five rounds at once at most.

Tony was hit by far less impressive stuff. He was overwhelmed several times, and tanking will only get him to loose.

I'm suprised that no one gas done any sort of nasty joke or reference in this match.

We have. This billonarie ladysman husbando that loves tech if it were his affair.

And this 90% clothed angel-robot waifu that will fullfil any wish that her master desires.

Really disappointed.

I don't see why it shouldn't stay? I'm 90% sure that it's Kep's case all over again

He want me to tell you guys that you're acting like Bakkas for derailing the thread. And that he wuvs you all.

@Kepe it's actually the same time that you were banned for before you convinced FANDOM to lower your ban time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back