• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armament Haki Changes

In chapter 774, a executive says with all the belief in the world that Lao G, who happened to be knocked out by a haki-imbued blow, he would be able to fully recover after undergoing mansherry's akuma no mi treatment. She knew mansherry and WAS NOT KIDDING.

Now please cry deniers. Haki denying df regeneration only exists in their heads.
I don't think your way of presenting this is good (it's not good to tell people you're arguing with to go and cry... please don't do that), but you've brought some good evidence to the table that I hadn't considered before.

In chapter 774, a executive says with all the belief in the world that Lao G, who happened to be knocked out by a haki-imbued blow, he would be able to fully recover after undergoing mansherry's akuma no mi treatment. She knew mansherry and WAS NOT KIDDING.
Her power is restoring things to their previous state, not regeneration.
Which is why she could restore a building.
Now please cry deniers. Haki denying df regeneration only exists in their heads.
From a professional standpoint.
This is your last warning to be respectful before I actually report your entire profile to the RVR.
You've said nothing but condescending bs since you've joined this wiki.

From a regular standpoint.
Shut the hell up.

Marco did not heal after the garp blow. This is the point under discussion, which fully coincides with Lao g's situation
Funny, Garp Negating His Regen when he touched Marco, Marco Durability can't Stand Garp's attack, Marco and His Regen Power also not separate, its different from your stupid ass argument who implying Haki can negate Healing from another person.

Her power lets her heal living creatures and if she sacrifices her lifespan she can restore inanimate objects. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
Not all healing is traditional healing. She could heal Sugar who was dealt no damage and was incapacitated due to shock.

Yes considering this is exactly what I meant.

My point it exactly, Regeneration Negation comes in the form of slowing it down which is what's happening here.
I am not sure what you mean, naruto got limited regen begation cause he slows down the regeneration it was shown and stated to be so
While for Marco
All we know is he was punched by garp and he had a bruise on his face

That's is entirely different

Funny, Garp Negating His Regen when he touched Marco, Marco Durability can't Stand Garp's attack, Marco and His Regen Power also not separate, its different from your stupid ass argument who implying Haki can negate Healing from another person.
I never said that haki can deny someone's healing. Please read things carefully before talking nonsense in the discussion.

Marco also doesn't have a traditional regeneration,
So you just don't understand points huh.

The definition of heal is this
(of a person or treatment) cause (a wound, injury, or person) to become sound or healthy again.
It doesn't matter the method.
People with time control reverse injuries. Effectively healing them.

She heals them by reversing the wound/trauma, not by regenerating.
as his flames can neutralize viruses like "ice demons" produced by queen.
That's heat. Nothing to do with healing.
No more juggling, assume you're wrong.
What?

And don't act like I didn't see
KingDumbest
You'll be in the rvr soon

Find myself agreeing with Damage to be honest

At best it should be treated as a possibly, it's not exactly confirmed that Haki does that, you're just inferring it from Marco not healing the damage from Garp's punch, but there are other explanations.

It doesn't matter the method.
People with time control reverse injuries. Effectively healing them.

She heals them by reversing the wound/trauma, not by regenerating
This manipulation of time in mansherry when going to cure a person has never been mentioned in any canonical material
That's heat. Nothing to do with healing.
Marco's flames have no heat, this information is on SBS. What happens is that both object restoration/trauma healing and virus resistance are distinct abilities of the two akuma no mi, but that in no way alter the main function of the fruit which is HEAL.

This manipulation of time in mansherry when going to cure a person has never been mentioned in any canonical material
He's banned but I'm still replying because these are arguments that can be used against the OP

I never stated Mansherry did this, I gave an example.
Marco's flames have no heat, this information is on SBS. What happens is that both object restoration/trauma healing and virus resistance are distinct abilities of the two akuma no mi, but that in no way alter the main function of the fruit which is HEAL.
0998-004.png

Find myself agreeing with Damage to be honest

At best it should be treated as a possibly, it's not exactly confirmed that Haki does that, you're just inferring it from Marco not healing the damage from Garp's punch, but there are other explanations.
The only time he doesn't regenerate from damage is when someone attacks him with haki.
He's been drilled with lasers, had his wing cut off, and more, yet the only time he's not regenerated is an attack with Haki.

The only time he doesn't regenerate from damage is when someone attacks him with haki.
He's been drilled with lasers, had his wing cut off, and more, yet the only time he's not regenerated is an attack with Haki.
Marco's regeneration isn't passive, it's active.

It's entirely possible that Marco didn't want to waste energy healing a tiny non fatal injury like what Garp inflicted on him and instead decided to let it heal naturally, we've already seen in a recent chapter that Marco stops regenerating when he's out of stamina, so why would he waste said stamina healing a superficial wound?

As I said, there are other explanations other than Haki negating regen, hence the possibly at best.

Also, why are you assuming Kizaru wasn't using Haki on his lasers?

We know Haki can be applied to projectiles as shown by any notable swordsman and the Kuja Pirates, not just that, but devil fruit projectiles as shown by Katakuri.

If your argument really hinges on the assumption that Kizaru wasn't using Haki to attack Marco, well, this possibly for regeneration negation will last about as long as it takes until we next see Kizaru fight, because it's extremely obvious that now that Haki's a big thing and is visible unlike Pre-Timeskip, we're going to see the Admirals use it on their element, they'd be completely redundant if they weren't able to.

Marco's regeneration isn't passive, it's active.

It's entirely possible that Marco didn't want to waste energy healing a tiny non fatal injury like what Garp inflicted on him and instead decided to let it heal naturally, we've already seen in a recent chapter that Marco stops regenerating when he's out of stamina, so why would he waste said stamina healing a superficial wound?
Garp cracked his neck.

I highly doubt a punch from garp is less fatal then a shot in his shoulder.
As I said, there are other explanations other than Haki negating regen, hence the possibly at best.
Outside of "he didn't want to waste it on the strongest marine's attack", then there's no other reason.

Cause we don't know if he can do that.

People don't assume people (which can use haki) can use Haki when they hit Luffy and bypass his rubber even though everything points towards it.

Issho can't put Haki on his gravity, which is why he didn't hurt Sabo with it.
Whitebeard didn't put Haki on his quake when he hit Akainu, which is why he shattered.

Assuming everybody can infuse haki into everything they do is just... headcanon.

Also, lasers aren't solid. We only see Haki on solid objects.
We know Haki can be applied to projectiles as shown by any notable swordsman and the Kuja Pirates, not just that, but devil fruit projectiles as shown by Katakuri.
Notable swordsman which require ridiculous amounts of training for it.
Kuja pirates who put them on regular projectiles.
A Special Paramecia who's creations are initially connected to him and he can infuse haki into it.

Gravity can't have haki on it.
Quakes can't have haki on em.

Also, again, lasers aren't solid.
If your argument really hinges on the assumption that Kizaru wasn't using Haki to attack Marco, well, this possibly for regeneration negation will last about as long as it takes until we next see Kizaru fight, because it's extremely obvious that now that Haki's a big thing and is visible unlike Pre-Timeskip, we're going to see the Admirals use it on their element, they'd be completely redundant if they weren't able to.
I wish this was the case
A while ago we had a CRT go in place where the admirals scaling 1/3rd of WB off of their Haki usage was declined because we don't know if they use haki for their punches and kicks.

Kizaru kicking Luffy isn't accepted as Haki usage even though that's a main reason we assume so, so that's weird.

Kizaru hasn't shown to put Haki on his lasers. And until he does, we don't assume so.

Because otherwise the laser would hit Marco's intangibility as solid
8.jpg
3.png

Garp cracked his neck.

I highly doubt a punch from garp is less fatal then a shot in his shoulder.

Outside of "he didn't want to waste it on the strongest marine's attack", then there's no other reason.
Where was it said that Garp cracked his neck? And why would Marco have bandages on his forehead if his neck was cracked?

Matter of fact, we see the damage Garp causes, it's a little bruise on Marco's cheek, so why do we even assume the bandages are for Garp's attack when they're on his forehead?

Not sure what you're referring to, Marco was shot in the chest twice, a laser through the chest is far more lethal than a punch to the forehead, literally impossible for him to not have been hit in a vital organ when he was shot through the chest.

Garp isn't the strongest marine, nothing confirms this.
Cause we don't know if he can do that.

People don't assume people (which can use haki) can use Haki when they hit Luffy and bypass his rubber even though everything points towards it.

Issho can't put Haki on his gravity, which is why he didn't hurt Sabo with it.
Whitebeard didn't put Haki on his quake when he hit Akainu, which is why he shattered.

Assuming everybody can infuse haki into everything they do is just... headcanon.
We don't know if Haki can negate regen either, it's an assumption.

I never said everybody, I'm specifically referring to Kizaru, an Admiral, someone who's already demonstrated Advanced CoA.
Also, lasers aren't solid. We only see Haki on solid objects.
Know what else isn't solid? A swordsman's air slash
Notable swordsman which require ridiculous amounts of training for it.
Kizaru's an Admiral... And he's demonstrated advanced CoA, if fodder swordsmen can put Haki onto literal air, Kizaru can put it on his lasers.
Kuja pirates who put them on regular projectiles.
A Special Paramecia who's creations are initially connected to him and he can infuse haki into it.
The Haki remains on the Mochi after he separates it from his body, why can't Kizaru do the same with light that literally makes up his body?
Gravity can't have haki on it.
Gravity is a force, quite different to light.
Quakes can't have haki on em.
Debatable whether or not Whitebeard could use Haki on his quakes
Also, again, lasers aren't solid.
Neither is an air slash.

Back