• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

I guess you could do the causality part with those
But the main part is showing how these concepts, or whatever it is in your case, is not affected by the destruction of the universe they originally governed or originated from
Don't know about causality. We have nine universes separated by The Interval of Worlds, each universe has a timeline for each of its infinite possibilities.
A Case of What If

There exist an infinite amount of possibilities and timelines in this world. If we were to imagine some of those what if scenarios in Arifureta, they might go something like,

Case 1: What if, when Kouki was fighting Emperor Gahard, he did things a little differently?

"Prepare yourself, Hero. If you hold back again...”
Goosebumps coated Kouki’s arms. The bodyguard’s tone of voice clearly conveyed what awaited him if he held back.
“AAALaLaLaLaie!”
“What the hell!?”
Were Hoelscher’s emperor a bit more like a certain other ruler, then surely all the demons would surrender and begin calling him “bro.”

Case 2: What if, when Kouki was fighting Emperor Gahard, he did things a little differently? v2

“What on earth are you doing, Gahard?”
King Eliheid yelled out as he leaped in between the two fighters and blocked Gahard’s blow. Gahard was thrown off balance by the fact that Eliheid had discovered his identity, but he nevertheless smiled fearlessly and prepared to charge again. Sighing, Eliheid realized Gahard had no intention of backing down.
“All thing of this of this world, turn to ashes, Ryujin Jakka"
"Wait--stop--no"
If king Eliheid was actually the captain of the 13 Court Guard Companies, then all the demons would most likely be crying in fear.

Case 3: What if the second fight with the Behemoth went a little differently?

The Behemoth, enraged that a pair of mere humans had stopped its assault, stamped impatiently on the ground. Seeing this, the other students took advantage of its momentary distraction.
“Peerless swordsmanship that rends even the heavens—Hiten Mitsurugi style, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki!”
“What?”
If Shizuku Yaegashi was a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi style, she would probably be the hero, not Kouki.

Case 4: What if Kouki’s sacred sword was a little different?

“Let’s go! Sacred sword, lend me your power!”
“Moron, this is why I can’t handle country hicks. I told you not to bother me during my afternoon tea.”
“......”
If Kouki’s sword was as annoying as a certain other world’s Excalibur, then Kouki probably wouldn’t be so nice.

Case 5: What if things were a little different when Hajime first found the Divinity Stone?

“This... is...”
The source of the liquid was a basketball-sized crystal that emitted a pale red light... A few days later after conquering his lonelinesse starvation, and pain, Hajime took down his first enemy, the Twin-tailed Wolf.
“What a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice sound that was. Truly, wonderful! Is it not wonderful, o philosopher’s stone?”Had the stone Hajime discovered really been the philosopher’s stone, he might have ended up like Kimblee.

Case 6: What if the scorpion fight had gone a little differently?

“...Thanks for the meal.
”Suddenly, Yue got to her feet and brandished a hand at the scorpion thing. As she did so, a tremendous amount of mana, golden in color, poured out of her tiny body, chasing away the darkness. Then, clad in a wondrous golden light, with her golden hair fluttering around her, she muttered a single phrase.“Forbidden Barrage ‘Catadioptric.’”
If Yue was actually the little sister to the master of the scarlet devil mansion, then she’d surely be this story’s last boss.

There a countless amount of possible timelines for every world...so why not try and think of a few yourself?
But, the author doesn't explore parallel timelines and instead focus on the nine realms. That's why we don't take this as an enough evidence.

Last edited:
Do you think these elements (Light(mirror), Wind(mist) and Water) have spatial properties ?

They connect the nine realms and can be used to travel them under certain conditions :
「Then, perhaps it’s a god in savior-san’s world? There is a strong and pretty presence of wind around you.」

「Yep yep! You see, mister. The wind is connected anywhere in the world. Surely that god too marked you mister so they can sense you wherever you are.」

「What the hell is that. It’s scary that I got marked by an unknown fellow somewhere……」

「Are you cheating master――nnIiii」

Yue came to mind when speaking of affection, but it didn’t answer the question about the god of wind. Hajime pondered while subconsciously putting Netemp Mother in a Cobra Twist. And then he suddenly hit on an answer.

「Don’t tell me.」

「Savior-san, I think you will be able to call that god if you ask goddess-sama you know?」

You are connected to that god by wind after all! And they are also a god, so I think it will be easy for them to come!」

According to them, it wasn’t just limited to wind, apparently existences who possessed nature divinity of water or light were also relatively easy to summon although not as easy as the hero as long as there was some kind of connection formed even through the partition of the world. Especially divinity with strong connection with “World Tree’s Branch”. ch 388

「The gap of “hell” and “this world” is wavering. Just now, I said that they could not cross the gap of worlds without the “mirror gate” but……now is different. In this time when this gap is wavering, if there is a medium that can easily connect the interval, they will be able to descend to “this world” with a strong body maintaining their existence.」

For example, a mirror. A mirror that reflected another world, especially when there was an opposite mirror, the gap of worlds could be shaken just with that.

For example, a thick mist. A heavy mist that shut the field of vision where it was impossible to look even an inch ahead, it could also shake the spot of “this world” itself.

And then, water.

The world was connected by water. Water was a natural “gate” that crossed every world. ch 308
While Concept Magic can be used to travel the realms without a problem.

Last edited:
Thanks, I already got you're answer.

From chapter 491(untranslated):
The time difference when I came last time was about four times as long. One hour on Earth was about four hours here.

What if the time difference was not constant and time was progressing faster...

Lutoria blinked at the question with a little bit of anxiety.

"Time difference? Two stars with great trees? That can't be true..."

Lutria lowered her eyes and seemed to be scrutinizing the information she received from the divine spirits (other than Enti). Her expression frowns slightly. It was like she was faced with an incomprehensible fact.

“It seems like you just learned that there is a time difference.”

“...Yes, the small concept of time is alien to God.However, there must be a difference in the flow of time between stars where Great Trees exist...Is this also an effect of the loss of many Great Trees? Or is it that the world It's because it was closed..."

Hajime narrowed his eyes at Lutria, who seemed lost in thought and started mumbling mid-sentence, and the others looked confused.

There are a lot of interesting words, but whatever. Right now, my top priority is to get Shia the answers she wants. Hajime didn't speak and urged Shia with his gaze.

Shia nodded and spoke a little louder.

"Uh! Lutoria-san!"

"!...I was lost in thought for a while. Don't worry, Shea Hauria. Compared to Laila and the others' memories, the time difference is almost the same."

“Almost?”

"According to your calendar, it's something like 'just under five years.'"

It seems like the time difference has widened a bit. Even so, it is within an acceptable range as long as it is less than five years old. Shia patted her chest in relief.

"The reason you're leaving the gate that connects those worlds open is to eliminate the time difference, right? I sense interference in time and space. Using divine spirits as wedges between each other...how forceful."

Lutria's eyes showed a hint of exasperation as she looked at the gate where Hajime and the others had come out. In fact, the gate had been left open ever since I came in.

It's a technique made possible by infinite magical power. This brute force method is the only way to temporarily eliminate the time difference between the Earth and the Celestial Spirit World.

I can understand it now because I have the memories of receiving it from the divine spirits, but in reality, Hajime and the others who keep maintaining this kind of gate are even more dangerous than before...and that's one of the reasons that made Lutria extremely nervous. They are connected.

"If there's a problem, I'll close it."

"No, for now. There's something I'd like to talk about..." ch 491
If you use page translation you'll obviously find mistakes, but what do you think ?

Thanks, I already got you're answer.

From chapter 491(untranslated):

If you use page translation you'll obviously find mistakes, but what do you think ?
That's pretty wild, but obviously this is only possible with the infinite magic. At least to keep it going perpetually. I do wonder the precise mechanics behind the initial time manipulation. Like is it through an artifact or is it just the divine spirits?

A question
so I found this on Hajime's profile
Do we have any context of this picture containing or being its own Space-time? or having 2D things? or anything that can be classified as space within the notion of Dimensionality? [even 0D would work]

I was curious cuz if we can somehow prove that, this can qualify for R>F which under Ultima's definitions will make the "Real world" and everyone from it in that context 1-A, though if the picture is not its own space-time or the like than the picture will be 11C while the real world remains the same

Last edited:
Do we have any context of this picture containing or being its own Space-time? or having 2D things? or anything that can be classified as space within the notion of Dimensionality? [even 0D would work]
Here is the chapter.

We don't know exactly how it was made but the ability fit Space Magic:
Spatial magic was magic that manipulated boundaries. Meaning it could be used to create entire dimensions as well as manipulate the boundaries between fantasy and reality. A skilled master could turn reality into illusion and illusions into reality.
And
Spatial Magic (空くう間かん魔法まほう, Kūkan Mahō?) allows the user to manipulate the space around themselves, allowing them to either bend or expand the space near them or move themselves to another space or location. The true power of this magic is the ability to 'interfere with the boundary'. Meaning it can allow the user to manipulate anything, like elimination of race-creature gap, or formulating a new boundary to create the spirit world; its possible to achieve those kinds of things.
In a manga spin off, we see them using space magic to manipulate the panels and connect other spin offs. We're still expecting an upgrade by Expectroo. What do you think?
I was curious cuz if we can somehow prove that, this can qualify for R>F which under Ultima's definitions will make the "Real world" and everyone from it in that context 1-A, though if the picture is not its own space-time or the like than the picture will be 11C while the real world remains the same
We don't have a cosmology page yet, but from the we got some statments about the existence of infinite multiverse(nine 2-A structures) and statment by the author about a short story happening in another timeline. Then we have True World Astral(The source world) and The World Tree.
That was the existence of “possible world”.

According to Foltina, even their nine universes were located on nothing more than a single branch from a major branch that extended from the world tree. Furthermore their universes were nothing more than the leaves that grew at the further end of a smaller branch. There were other branches and leaves beside their branch. Nearby branch would have similar worlds with theirs, while the far away branch could possibly could have worlds with completely different culture and history engraved on them.

Not only that, it might even be possible that there were different major branches that grew from the world tree, where mankind itself didn’t exist there in the first place, where the worlds were completely different, in law of physics, concept, or the world’s underlying principle.
There is also a character who see Time Magic to see the possible futures.
Branching Paths: Future Sight's derivative skill, allowing the user to see possible futures based from the many choices on the current situation. The user is able to see the result of their choices and make the best decision based on that.

Hypothesis Sight: The derivation of her native magic Future Sight, using Hypothesis Sight, Shea is able to know the result of a question she asks such as what would happen if she attack someone, and also know exactly where that person will strike.
Time Magic:
Restoration magic was magic that manipulated time. Which explained why in her message, Meiru had described it as magic that restores and not magic that heals. However, it could do more than just restore things to a previous state. Since it could interfere with time directly, it could be used to look into the past or potential futures based on set decision variables. Shea’s Future Sight was, in fact, just one application of restoration magic.

It was ignored(for now) because no one scale to the cosmology.

Last edited:
Hmm, I did a quick search, and found a few doable scans, where the picture had space as well as time, I think we could do with this
We don't know exactly how it was made but the ability fit Space Magic:

And

In a manga spin off, we see them using space magic to manipulate the panels and connect other spin offs. We're still expecting an upgrade by Expectroo. What do you think?
Could these spatial manipulation type abilities work while they were in that picture/story[or whatever]? That should give an additional buff to the context of it being an actual space-time
We don't have a cosmology page yet, but from the we got some statments about the existence of infinite multiverse(nine 2-A structures) and statment by the author about a short story happening in another timeline. Then we have True World Astral(The source world) and The World Tree.
tbh if the shit from above is given more context, its possible to try for 1-A under Ultima's proposals since his R>F thread was accepted.
and as far as I know, under those proposals, the "R" of the "R>F", such that "F" is a space-time or has any amount of dimensions, even 0D, 1D or 2D, would be 1-A, and anyone that exists in that "R" reality will also be 1-A[because weak or not, its still not "nothing"]
There is also a character who see Time Magic to see the possible futures.

Time Magic:

It was ignored(for now) because no one scale to the cosmology.
Could her time magic be used when she was inside that picture/story?

Hmm, I did a quick search, and found a few doable scans, where the picture had space as well as time, I think we could do with this
The first is nothing because that wasn't even inside the book, the phrase was about the chaotic surroundings after the painter dropped his position and the princess went after him. Don't know what you want with the second, I think it would be stranger if time didn't pass.
Could these spatial manipulation type abilities work while they were in that picture/story[or whatever]? That should give an additional buff to the context of it being an actual space-time

Normally people would be forced to their roles, but in the case of Hajime group they could do whatever they desired, including using their magic (which Hajime did) or just go outside by themselves but not one of the girls did anything like that because they wanted to play the role of heroine saved by their hero (Hajime). It would also be weird that the magic that specifically control the most fundamental things would be surpassed by the random picture book created by the normal dude who was just jealous of couples.

I honestly think you are reading too much into the thing, it was just a cursed book that trapped people into playing roles of stories. I don't really believe that 1-A can come from that.

Could these spatial manipulation type abilities work while they were in that picture/story[or whatever]?
They didn't even try.

BTW There is also Kaori & Yue arcwhere their soul get trapped inside a VR. They tried to use Ancient Magic but it was restricted because that world had it's own laws, and it was achieved through Ancient Magic. You can read it here(251->255).
tbh if the shit from above is given more context, its possible to try for 1-A under Ultima's proposals since his R>F thread was accepted.
and as far as I know, under those proposals, the "R" of the "R>F", such that "F" is a space-time or has any amount of dimensions, even 0D, 1D or 2D, would be 1-A, and anyone that exists in that "R" reality will also be 1-A[because weak or not, its still not "nothing"]
The cosmology is still expanding so maybe.

Hajime's Miniature Garden is a planet size pocket dimension separate from the nine realms with it's own time.

Ehit's holy precinct is collection of pocket dimensions(City, rainbow world, "infinite" library and more). It was sustained by Ehit and destroyed after his death.

We also have the heavenly star barrier. It's pocket dimension that resemble ancient with a red moon, it has a different time flow where a few hours equal 3 days in the real world. It created by Abe no semei using the Earth's energy and yes it has a time because the guardian (his mother) was manipulating its time to slow down its destruction. Also this world was disrupting an artifact that use Ancient Magic.

After he got left alone in the middle of torii corridor, he kept walking for half a day through the long corridor that was clearly far longer than in reality no matter how he looked at it.

The stone paving and red torii’s were extending endlessly without any change in scenery. It felt like he was not making any progress at all. The outside of the corridor was covered in mist, and even when he threw caution to the wind and tried charging daringly into the mist, he only ended up at his original spot.

He also tried using the Gate artifact, but although it activated, the light membrane had noises running through it or wavering, or dispersing from the edge. It looked dodgy and didn’t seem usable. ch404

I don't know if this could help, but here is some vague feats:
Kousuke wondered just what kind of legend from other world got mixed that Shuten Douji who was famous as the strongest oni could become a woman.

「Or is it because of that? Does the Japanese people’s moe soul or gender flip soul reached here across the worlds even without the King Tree?

It was impossible based on the chronological order, but when he thought of the depth of sinfulness of the Japan’s otakus, it was possible that the conception from them might even crossed time and twisted the legend. ch389
The collective mind(conception) is concept that govern reality and the source of power of multiple characters.

Someone or something weakening the gap/barrier between realms.
「See, Bel-chan and others won’t do such thing nano.」

「……How do you know that?」

「See, Bel-chan and others, they told Myuu nano. They all are just bored, doing nothing but ruling or quarreling, that they even got sick of their friends, and then, one day they felt power with presence that is similar with themselves, and when they tried going following the attraction, they came to Myuu’s place, they said.」

「Similar presence……」

Could it be, they referred to the self-proclaimed god of Tortus? Or else, did they mean the age of god magic? At that time, Tortus was just a step before the world’s demise. Certainly tremendous power was at work at that time.

Perhaps it somehow shook the worlds interval between Tortus and hell. ch 319
Hell and Tortus are 2 separate universes. We think it was Ehit leaving his pocket dimension and descending into Tortus, because he was using conception to raised his existence.

Even after a few months or a year the gap is still weakned.
「The gap of “hell” and “this world” is wavering. Just now, I said that they could not cross the gap of worlds without the “mirror gate” but……now is different. In this time when this gap is wavering, if there is a medium that can easily connect the interval, they will be able to descend to “this world” with a strong body maintaining their existence.」

For example, a mirror. A mirror that reflected another world, especially when there was an opposite mirror, the gap of worlds could be shaken just with that.

For example, a thick mist. A heavy mist that shut the field of vision where it was impossible to look even an inch ahead, it could also shake the spot of “this world” itself.

And then, water.

The world was connected by water. Water was a natural “gate” that crossed every world. ch 308

In Ancient time, demons could travel into earth without a problem
「They are humans. A demon is the ruin of what a human once was. However, it’s with the attached proviso that they are a human of another world.」

Kousuke thought that he had heard a story like this from somewhere. Kousuke narrowed his eyes, which Professor Littman perceived that it seemed he was in doubt. His mouth warped and he continued his words, as though he was feeling really happy to display his knowledge.

「The world that we humans titled as “hell”, is truly in a state that is worthy of the title “hell”, but once before it was overflowing with nature and was a world with rows of cities that were developed even further than the current Earth.」

From the beginning, “hell” was another world with an existence that overlapped with “Earth”. Although there was a gap between worlds, both worlds would occasionally influence each other――spirited away, supernatural phenomenon, UMA, etc.――due to the closeness. ch 308
But they were sealed in their world.
There was no clear division. If there was an other-worlder who sided with Earth, then there was also an earthling who sided with the other world.

But, it seemed definitive that there was an outbreak of conflict that crossed the two worlds.

As a result, a power that was equal to the work of god transformed the other world into “hell”, and the losers were locked in that world.

「The demons are the other-worlders who lost the conflict, and the earthlings who sided with those other-worlders — being reduced to a mere shadow of their former selves. My understanding still cannot catch up with the details, but in order to survive in that changed world, they devised a method to survive with only their souls.」ch 308

Last edited:
The first is nothing because that wasn't even inside the book, the phrase was about the chaotic surroundings after the painter dropped his position and the princess went after him. Don't know what you want with the second, I think it would be stranger if time didn't pass.

Normally people would be forced to their roles, but in the case of Hajime group they could do whatever they desired, including using their magic (which Hajime did) or just go outside by themselves but not one of the girls did anything like that because they wanted to play the role of heroine saved by their hero (Hajime). It would also be weird that the magic that specifically control the most fundamental things would be surpassed by the random picture book created by the normal dude who was just jealous of couples.

I honestly think you are reading too much into the thing, it was just a cursed book that trapped people into playing roles of stories. I don't really believe that 1-A can come from that.
Well its possible to get 1-A if one has R>F to anything that has at least some dimensional standings, even if 0D, of course, only under Ultima's proposals [which will be implemented in the future]

If Hajime could use Space Magic or Shea could use her Time Magic, that also means there was at least some "Time" and "Space" to be manipulated in that picture
These details are what will decide the tier for if the "F" in R>F will be 11-C or will the "R" be 1-A

And, additional thing, even if they can't destroy even a universe, that won't contradict anything because that "Universe" itself would be "Real" [1-A] in that regards.

They didn't even try.

BTW There is also Kaori & Yue arcwhere their soul get trapped inside a VR. They tried to use Ancient Magic but it was restricted because that world had it's own laws, and it was achieved through Ancient Magic. You can read it here(251->255).
I'm not entirely sure if something like a "Virtual reality" would count as fiction, but I'll try to find something at least
The cosmology is still expanding so maybe.

Hajime's Miniature Garden is a planet size pocket dimension separate from the nine realms with it's own time.

Ehit's holy precinct is collection of pocket dimensions(City, rainbow world, "infinite" library and more). It was sustained by Ehit and destroyed after his death.

We also have the heavenly star barrier. It's pocket dimension that resemble ancient with a red moon, it has a different time flow where a few hours equal 3 days in the real world. It created by Abe no semei using the Earth's energy and yes it has a time because the guardian (his mother) was manipulating its time to slow down its destruction. Also this world wzs disrupting an artifact that use Ancient Magic.
I see
I don't know if this could help, but here is some vague feats:
Regarding 1-A, not really, what I'm looking for is anything akin to "Fiction", like in this case that picture/fiction Hajime was in, but having its own spatiotemporal features still[even if 0D]

Every paintings in the book is a fictional world with its own plot, Isn't that enough for Tier 11?
Logically, and with the current tiering system, yes, but for the future, probably no, because Ultima did say he was thinking of making a new tier for "Fictions" below the standard notion of dimensionality [since those would be inferior to even 0D constructs like the current tier 11] by nature of it being "Nothing" when even 0D is "something" [a dot, for example, is not nothing, even if very small and insignificant]

In the same manner, something seeing a 0-D ~ N-D [such that N is any number, finite, infinite, uncountable, inaccessible] as fiction would be the new 1-A by definition[not the current 1-A though], because what they see is still within the notion of dimensionality, not below it

About Hajime's intelligence:
Supergenius: The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence who are capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology for enormously diverse purposes.

In order to qualify for a Supergenius rating based on technological prowess, a character should be able to essentially warp reality in virtually any way that they wish on an at least base level infinite (High 3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Meaning that there should be an enormous amount of versatility combined with an infinite scale of power and preferably range.

However, take note that, in order to qualify, characters genuinely have to invent things on their own, not mostly rely on already extremely futuristic settings.
Could he get Supergenius for creating the World Door?

Last edited:
I.... don't think something like that can be considered warping reality on a universal scale...
ig it could have been usable had it been made of technology, but it also involves magic so it becomes complicated..
He doesn't just magic them into existence, he must understand the phenomenon the replicate it throught his info analysis and transmutation and Creation Magic. The World Door

For example his Elemagia is artifact that convert electricity into mana, he was able to create it after understanding the process of his lightningclad.

While he was nerfed, he could keep up with an AI that was so advance it could create a multiversal summoning device from scrap in a few hours or less, create weapons that could destroy planets and had a device that convert subatomic particles into something else.
Mother's body processing power was used to calculate energy into matter conversion, that's how he created The Miniature Garden.
  • Elemagia: An artifact as big as a baseball that converts electricity into magic power.
  • Element Arrangement Equal Conversion System: An artifact which allows him to convert element, the smallest material that became the base of any kind of energy, into energy.
Mother destroying planets:
They thought Mother was destroyed together with Harden. That perception was a great mistake.

What was destroyed was nothing but a terminal that was ingeniously disguised as itself. And then when Mother finished positioning the pieces on the chessboard perfectly, it brought the game to a checkmate in one go.

The planets that were the immigration destinations and the colonies on them were destroyed one after another along with the residences. The AIs that were managing the fleets and weapons also got put under Mother’s control without anyone realizing. The AIs rebelled and bared their fang toward mankind. But even those AIs got disposed by Mother later along with the other military powers.

And then, the united army that was already exhausted was unable to regain the stolen military power. During that time they were helplessly hunted without any resistance against the completely new type of enemy army. ch 371

We got Ehit's world, an advanced civilization that reach the "truth" of the world(source of ancient magic) and destroyed their world because of it.

There is also a feat of someone analysing thousands of years of information in a few moments.

Check his profile to understand how his abilities work.

Last edited:
He doesn't just magic them into existence, he must understand the phenomenon the replicate it throught his info analysis and transmutation and Creation Magic. The World Door

For example his Elemagia is artifact that convert electricity into mana, he was able to create it after understanding the process of his lightningclad.

While he was nurfed, he could keep up with an AI that was so advance it could create a multiversal summoning device from scrap in a few hours or less, create weapons that could destroy planets and had a device that convert subatomic particles into something else.
Mother's body processing power was used to calculate energy into matter conversion, that's how he created The Miniature Garden.

Mother destroying planets:

We got Ehit's world, an advanced civilization that reach the "truth" of the world(source of ancient magic) and destroyed their world because of it.

There is also a feat of someone analysing 10000 years of information in a few moments.

Check his profile to understand how his abilities work.
it needs to alter the whole reality (at least in 3-A level) to make him supergenius, which he didn't

it needs to alter the whole reality (at least in 3-A level) to make him supergenius, which he didn't
Ok, I checked some examples for supergenius(Ben10, Rick&Morty) and found that manipulating the space-time of a universe count as reality warping.

He created an artifact that could eliminate the time difference between two universes. That's a multiversal feat.

Last edited:
Intelligence feats ?
If he made use of Grasp Gloria and the mutual conversion system, the creation of an independent world tree――Treasure Tree surely wouldn’t be impossible. With that, he would be able to create the “world inside the treasure warehouse”――at present its temporary name was “Miniature Garden”――to be more complete. (ED: So this is how the “little garden” in Mondaiji-tachi ga was created…)

After all, it was already changing to be a world where divine spirits were living in. If he assembled the same components like the nine worlds and constructed an independent nature system, it would become an even more complete world.

Then the next thing Hajime sought for would naturally be――inhabitants.

In theory, every kind of life form would be able to exist in the Miniature Garden where generation of all kind of energy was possible. Then he should aim to create a world where every kind of race coexisted. ch 388
『That artifact art supplying infinite energy through the Miniature Garden’s Treasure Tree only to those who holdst it. It doth not care what type of power the owner used.』

However, it was still a prototype so Hajime had to control everything manually.

Right now Hajime was closing his eyes while sitting in meditation posture in the Miniature Garden’s world that was cultivating immense as well as abundant nature with the Treasure Tree behind him. He was also using Limit Break in his focus.

Like that, he was continuously supplying infinite power to his comrades, subordinate devils, and the divine spirits who were scattered all over the world.

Hajime had no room to spare for anything else in his extreme focus. But, the way he was clad in the light of star inside a world of his own creation, with the giant tree that was like a world tree behind him, the unlimited power and his homeworld in his grasp, obeyed by devils and divine spirits, and continuously sending endless power only to his chosen all over the world…… ch 424
If he didn’t limit the space, the Miniature Garden would keep expanding endlessly and reach a universal size.

Last edited:
Chapter 492: (Google translation)

1)The possible causes of time distortion:
“Even a goddess doesn’t understand?”

According to him, it seems that originally there would be no time difference between stars where ``branches and leaves of the world tree'' exist, even in different universes.

"I can make a guess. There is a good possibility that the cause is the effect of 'disappearance of branches and leaves'."

"But if that's the case, won't it be rectified by 'Resurrection of Branches and Leaves'? I also don't understand why there is no time difference in other worlds."

“Therefore, this is just one possibility.In the first place, we cannot deny the possibility that there is a problem with your `Gate''.There may be unexpected interference with the `Wall'' that separates Earth and this world. ”

"Well, that's true."

"or……"

"or?"

At that, Lutria frowned. It's like she remembered something bad.

"Hajime Nagumo. It is also related to the answer you seek. It is about the existence you are calling 'calamity'."

There was a slight sound of breathing. Hajime's eyes became sharp.

“Even in this world?”

"Yes, it once existed"

2)Another Calamity:
"I-I see..."

There was silence for a moment. Aiko is looking back at me. She nods with a sharp look on her face, as if to say that she is always ready for ``Requiem''. she ignored him.

"There was something lurking at the bottom of the ocean that existed without my being aware of it. The knowledge flowing from the Star Tree informed me of its true identity. It is something that should not exist in this world."

In other words, an existence outside the dimension. It was ``something'' that came from outside the nine universes.

“His existence was gradually taking in the children of the sea, not only the children of all races, but also the children of all races. He could eat them to increase their strength, or transform their souls and bodies and make them subordinate to him. Have them hunt more prey and present it secretly and carefully.

“You mean when you realize?”

"No, if anything, it's probably because I noticed it."

"What do you mean... ah, it was really a small number that wasn't unnatural. The number of victims that appeared at once."

"I'm talking about the ocean. There are more lives circulating than the earth or the children of heaven. What I noticed was almost a coincidence."

Then, because it was noticed, the monster at the bottom of the sea suddenly extended its evil hand. In order to avoid being destroyed by the goddess, they began a large-scale erosion in order to gain more power.

It must be like a ``calamity'' in the desert world.

3)Acausality, Transcendent and Space-Time manipulation:
“In a sense, that is the most troublesome part, and the reason why I think it may be the cause of the time difference.”

“Ah, so this leads back to the first story?”

According to him, perhaps because it exists outside of this dimension, it is difficult for the magic principles of this world to deal with ``calamity''.

It's not that it's completely ineffective; once you recognize it, you can pursue it, and the principles of attack and defense aren't ineffective either. However, it is said that unless it is recognized as ``existing'', it will bypass the detection techniques.

"Transcending dimensions is basically impossible. It's not hard to imagine that they have the ability to interfere with space and time since they have been able to 'transcend'."

"I see. Their visit may have affected the 'wall' between the different worlds, creating a time difference."

Of course, in that case, the question arises as to why there is no time difference in the desert world. It may be due to individual differences in the ``disaster'' or differences in ability, but that is still a possibility.

"Stop, there is no problem with the time difference. Lyra is my child. I think it will be possible to correct it by connecting with Lyra through the royal tree and the star tree."

"I see. In that case, I would like your cooperation. Even though I have infinite magical power, I don't feel comfortable leaving the world connected."

"I guess so. Yes, I'll accept it."
1)The great trees synchronise the realms.
2)This could prove that Ehit was the one who shock the interval, because he used conception to raise his existence.

4)The goddess's authority:
"Well, the time difference issue is OK. I also heard about the history of 'disasters' in this world. What I'm curious about is..."

At the same time that Tio began replaying the past, Haji took out a compass from his pocket.

"...The Son of Man creates amazing things."

At first glance, he must have discovered the extraordinary abilities possessed by the compass. Lutoria goes beyond being surprised and becomes a little stunned.

“I know what you want to ask. Which is better, that or the authority of the goddess?”

"Oh, what's your opinion?"

“Although their properties are different, in this world they can be considered the same.”

A deep wrinkle formed between Hajime's eyebrows. Yue's hand overlapped with Hajime's. Relax? and. Hajime suddenly realized that he had subconsciously imagined something more disgusting than necessary, and suddenly let out a breath. He smiles respectfully at Yue.

At the edge of his vision, the entities from the past were launching a cataclysmic class attack on Hajime. I can see that Myuu and the others are holding their breath as they see the floating islands of the Celestials floating in the sky, the ten thousand heavenly armies, and the large swarm of spirit beasts.

“If we can’t detect it, that means it might still be lurking somewhere, right?”

That is the biggest concern. If the goddess's authority and compass are limited to one world, then since her detection ability is equivalent, it means that the compass cannot be detected either.
Concept Magic=Goddess's authority>Ancient Magic

Last edited:
Some very intriguing developments
And we can't get them translated because Bakapervert is on hiatus.

BTW, I asked some staff about the World Door being L2-C and a Supergenius creation, I got some positive reply from them.

If The World Door and The Great Trees use the planet energy to synchronise the time axis, wouldn’t that help prove the planet energy being infinite in comparison to Grasp Gloria?

This explain why The Treasure Tree needed outside ressources, because unlike the other great trees it's independent from The World Tree. There is a couple of statements about the great trees being important and connected to something infinite.
『The majestic great tree. The protector tree of the sea of trees. The symbol of the holy ground. As someone who has been together with the great tree ever since I was born, there is something that I have been sensing somehow all this time.』

Was this just the biggest and oldest tree in the world?

Was it the center of the sea of trees?

No, that wasn’t all there was to it. This tree wasn’t something that could simply be described as this world’s symbol.

『It’s more, yes, it feels like this tree is taking root even deeper, until the core of this world……I am not talking about physically, but conceptually, it feels like the tree is connected to something that surpass human’s understanding……pardon me. I can’t really describe it well……』

Lyutilis stared at empty air as she desperately tried to put the sensation she was feeling into words, however, in the end she couldn’t find the right word and smiled wryly. She then turned her gaze toward Hajime and co again.

But there, her eyes were the eyes of a transcendental who had arrived at the highest peak of human knowledge. It was the shudderingly deep gaze of the user of an age of god magic for interfering with information.

『But, please at least remember this. That the great tree is not merely an ancient and large tree. Losing the great tree might possibly lead to a disaster that cannot be undone.』ch 437
and
「Apparently when avatars like Aularodde and others become an avatar, they felt like they became connected with something endless. But, it doesn’t seem like they were granted any particular knowledge from the World Tree. Even Aularodde only knew this from the word of mouth that are passed down from the first generation heaven tree’s avatar until her generation. She has never actually gone there herself.」ch 386

Last edited:
And we can't get them translated because Bakapervert is on hiatus.
Unfortunate but happens
BTW, I asked some staff about the World Door being L2-C and a Supergenius creation, I got some positive reply from them.
L2-C? Sugergenius was iffy from what I saw but we'll see.
If The World Door and The Great Trees use the planet energy to synchronise the time axis, wouldn’t that help prove the planet energy being infinite in comparison to Grasp Gloria?
Does it need to be infinite to synchronize the time axis? By "synchronizing" is the flow of time being manipulate throughout the entire universe or does simply create a distortion or dilation to make up the difference?
This explain why The Treasure Tree needed outside ressources, because unlike the other great trees it's independent from The World Tree. There is a couple of statements about the great trees being important and connected to something infinite.
Makes sense

Does it need to be infinite to synchronize the time axis? By "synchronizing" is the flow of time being manipulate throughout the entire universe or does simply create a distortion or dilation to make up the difference?
We'll wait for the translation, but we know the planet's energy>Grasp Gloria maybe only when it come to energy output.

There is multiple statments that describe or mention the planet energy as infinite, endless or inexhaustible.

Last edited:
Unfortunately without the feats that doesn't amount to much.
Why?

The DRAGON using the energy to grow his power nonstop, Keeping a gate open forever...
Those statments are more than enough especially when they come from reliable sources like Miledi(someone who use the planet energy but limited by her body capacity) and Hajime the guy who analyzed the planet's energy.

What do you think about the trailer?

The DRAGON using the energy to grow his power nonstop, Keeping a gate open forever...
Those statments are more than enough especially when they come from reliable sources like Miledi(someone who use the planet energy but limited by her body capacity) and Hajime the guy who analyzed the planet's energy.
those are better statements
What do you think about the trailer?
Not a fan of the art style still, the animation looks very uninspired and lacking in numerous ways. There wasn't really any movement going on.

Back