• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

I was primarily against them being on the profiles cause it would give people a false impression that they actually are capable of those abilities, when they aren't.

I think it would fine if we mention that to actually use those abilities it requires training.

In what tier?

Low 7-B, ridiculously far above baseline, Miledi scales to like 3 storm feats, Vol 2 Hajime fought her, plus Yue showed storm feats in vol 2 as well.

It's stated in like vol 7, that Hajime and co are always training and are stronger than what happened in vol 2.

As for 7-B, he isn't that far above baseline, 6-A, he is above to an unknown extent, High 6-A, he is pretty much baseline, well Hajime and co are always training so probably above baseline but again to an unknown extent.

Actually yes they have in the demon king battle in the WN Ehito took over Yue's body and she resisted it temporarily and in the after stories Hajime's robots tend to get possessed by demons. If it's a spirit trying to possess them they can probably resist it.

I'm not sure if this is correct but after death the apostles souls somehow survived and after years eventually possessed Hajime's grim reapers who we're robots without a soul or mind. And before the invasion of Ehito the demon kings of another world possessed Myu's golems not really sure on how that happened as souls are mentioned to desperate quickly in arifureta. Ehito was mentioned to have quickly possessed hundreds of people in the past before Yue to see if they could hold his sprit as well possession definitely exists in the arifureta universe although it's unclear how that works.

The reason I'm asking this is because there are multiple characters in arifureta who have ridiculous pain tolerance for example Kouki Hajime Yue Tio and Shea.

Tio's ability turns pain into pleasure, Yue numbs pain etc, that's all considered resistance to pain manipulation, idk about Hajime having that resistance though, don't remember anything like that.

Why is Endo High-6 A with abyss lord? Hajime wasn't even remotely serious when facing him and he let Endo injure him and he went very easy on Kousuke. It's been mentioned that anyone in Hajime's party can casually kill the guy with no effort whatsoever so he's obviously far from their level of power. Here are his stats

Strength-800 Vitality-940 Defense-450 Agility-1,700 Magic-560 Magic defense-560

Kouki's stats are better than that and he's a city buster I think city block level-city level is fare but anything beyond that is absurd.

That's very wrong, it's stated many times Endou injured Hajime, and he was serious, also against Endou Yue and co have to go all out, obviously they can kill him if they disregard the surroundings and nuke the area, however if that's not considered, it's a hard fight for them.

His normal stats are irelevant, Abyss Lord explictly boosts his stats.

It was like the most watched anime in China or something when it was airing, for some reason.

Ppl probably just wanted to see the trainwreck.

Hope to god, they fix the issues season 1 had, but have extremely low expectations.

Hajime did not use his grim reapers rain down meteors use Hyperion or use the majority of his weapons such as pike bunker he probably didn't use supreme break or his riftwalk ability either . I have no Issue with his speed as he dodged Yue and the others basic attacks but his durability attack potency and striking strength should be changed and lowered. For example durability Yue said she could kill him by nuking the area that doesn't seem like multi continental durability.Actually I think any basic attack from Yue and the others would do him in they couldn't hit him though as they kept loosing sight of him due to his ridiculous ability to completely hide his presence his presence they weren't exactly serious when facing a serious endo it kinda just seemed like Yue and Kaori were joking around for the fight they had a lot of leeway. Correct me if I'm wrong but if a nuke can do him in doesn't that mean he's a multi city block-city level character or lower?

I think the anime was well received enough for it to get a season 2 don't get me wrong it was a really bad adaptation but enough people liked it for a season 2.

Dude Meteor Shower and Hyperion are Hajime's strongest attacks, also we have no idea how the fight went, who knows if Hajime used Overload/Supreme Break.

But regardless Hajime's Base is High 6-A, his strongest artifacts and abilities are irrelevant in Endou with Abyss Lord being High 6-A. Obviously Hajime and co at max slap Endou.

The fact of the matter is we know that it's with the Abyss Lord ability that he harmed Hajime, and Yue and co have trouble with it too unless they blow up the entire area.

I said a nuke as in area of effect, this "nuke" would be done by High 6-A characters, thus is High 6-A.

The fact of the matter is it's undeniable that Endou with Abyss Lord harmed a High 6-A character, does that mean Endou can blow up continents? No, we go by attack potency on this site not destructive capability, you don't need to blow up stuff to get rated a certain way.

Actually during the war with Ehito wasn't Hajime continental level? So he should scale to that instead of High-6A Hajime. It bugs me that because he harmed a non serious Hajime he's automatically gets that much of a drastic boost in his profile. If this was a serious Hajime the fight would have been over instantly that's how I know he wasn't even remotely serious. Endo's main weapon is his ability to go unnoticed by anything and Hajime has a lot of counters to that such as heat detection tracking presence sensing etc and even with gravity magic injuring Hajime would be impossible due to his cross bits even with gravity magic getting past those barriers should be impossible as they are enchanted with space magic. My guess is Hajime went easy on him so that he didn't cripple or kill the guy and had to significantly hold back in order to do so as the power difference between them is a massive. Hajime has endo beat significantly in speed physical power and hax there's no way Endo could even remotely get near him if he was serious.

After reading a couple of chapters in the after story it's been noted several times that Hajime is capable of blowing up a planet although he hasn't exactly shown are statements that enough to add possibly planetary to his profile?

Now then, Hajime who received the challenge because of all that felt some sympathy to the scenario of a boy challenging a powerful enemy for the sake of the woman he loved and accepted that challenge.
Of course, he had no plan to get done in that easily. Even he had women that he loved, doing something like an unsightly fight in front of those women, was something that wouldn't do no matter what kind of circumstances it was, and above all, Kousuke himself would ask to be excused from "being gifted a merciful win".

And so, Hajime and Kousuke carried out a duel, and the result was――

The fact that currently, Rana was accepting Kousuke's feeling was the clearest proof there was. The strongest assassin character, + full power Abyssgate Lord state, the combination of those weren't just for show.

It was a grand battle in various meanings but……that would be told in another chance.

Kousuke who accomplished the great feat of conquering theÒÇÉRaisen Great LabyrinthÒÇæsolo, as well as dealing a blow to the godslaying demon king, splendidly shot down Rana's heart with that challenge that put his life at stake.
~ Chapter 199​
Hajime was serious, don't know where you get that misconception.

Heat detection and other such things won't help against Endou.

That said Hajime vs Endou took place in the month before they returned home and the feat Hajime scales to which makes him High 6-A happens several months after they got back home, so i do agree he should be downgraded to 6-A.

Also the clones in Abyss Lord seem like glass canons, they have been harmed by far less than what Hajime and co can put out, but they do have the ap to harm Hajime, so only Endou's ap should be 6-A.

Where are these planetary statements? Don't remember them but a High 6-A character can destroy the world over time, so they mean nothing really without sufficient context.

I agree with Endo being a class cannon the guy has no defensive abilities most of his abilities center around manipulating his presence and are more supportive abilities than offensive. The only attack skills he has are dagger art and assassination technique until he gets gravity magic. As for why i don't think Hajime was serious well one hit and Endou would die in terms of physical power the two are leagues apart one hit and Endo is dead and Hajime at the time was able to keep up with Ehito who was able to use god speed and heavens existence with his own speed which is pretty ridiculous and Endo hasn't shown feats anywhere near that speed so I can't see how Endo would be able to hit him. If Hajime was serious he would be spamming his grim reapers burst Hyperion and bombs using illusions and manipulating his presence constantly and even if Endo hides his presence he isn't going to survive more than a second against that kinda fire power. And hitting Hajime kinda seems impossible. The way I look at this battle similar to how I looked at Goku vs humans in dbz super they were able to injure him with normal bullets because he significantly held back had he hit them with even a fraction of his true power they would be dead it's similar case with Endo vs Hajime.

Endou's stealth is absurd plus he has thousands of clones which create more clones, Endou is slower, but with stealth and clones, he can put a scratch on Hajime. Yes Hajime wasn't going full power, if he used Hyperion, Endou and the clones would be dead.

That Goku comparison though isn't accurate, cause it's explicitly said in DB, their durability is lower when their guards are down, this hasn't been said in Arifureta to my knowledge and Hajime was in combat fully intent on wining the fight.

Endou still harmed Hajime's Base, so he should be 6-A with Abysslord.

Anyway i have other stuff to read so i am not gonna comment on that anymore, pretty much said my thoughts there.

So for Endo's durability should that be changed to city block-6-A? I get that 6-A is is his peak durability feat in his abyss lord form but like you said that fluctuates as he tends to take damage from characters nowhere near that level often or do we just keep it as is? I'm going to start discussing with the people on the Shuumatsu no Valkyrie forum I'll check your reply tomorrow.

And so, it was opposed by a thousand lords.
They wielded a short sword of azure flame, but be that as it may, the weapon they utilized was their own body. Like a nightmare without end, each vanishing was filled with manifestation, and each time the number was increased in an infinite hell. Even with Last Zell put into operation, it didn't change that he was in the "Abyss Lord activated state". His spec that was continuously increasing finally outdid the propagation and Regenerationn speed of the berserk chimera.

ÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîÒÇîWe art the incarnation of the abyss. The dream of darkness, the black ephemeral, everything―ÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇìÒÇì

This was exactly, the right hand of the demon king.

This was exactly, the true form of the one that was said by his comrades to be "actually the one who was nonchalantly on the level of humanity's strongest".

This was exactly, what accomplished that grand feat of inflicting a scratch on that demon king.

More than a thousand abyss lords launching unceasingly, multiplying chuuni speech, and gestu――not that, waves of attacks without end!
~ Chapter 219​
What's basically said is that upon entering Depth V of Abysslord he instantly gets 5x stronger as his stat are multiplied by 5, and he gets even stronger over time.
This is why Yue and co have to destroy the entire area to put Endou down cause he keeps creating more clones which create more clones and gets stronger and stronger, it's an over time thing.

I think a Varies tiering with Abysslord works best here, this also applies to his durability and speed, his stats grow as time passes.

He isn't gonna be 6-A, just Varies, overtime he becomes 6-A. I can put Varies from 8-A to 6-A, that works.

I will make the change.

Hello, I just want to ask.

Hajime with the Novum Idola that could even almost perfectly decieve the senses of serious Ehit and Endou's Ultimate Stealth Skills.

Which ones is better in term of Stealth Power ?

Probably Endou, his stealth skills are troublesome for Afterstories Hajime and co.

His ability goes beyond mere stealth, it's erasure of existence:

What was terrifying was his stealth. Even though they were clashing against him right from the front, before they knew it he had abnormally slipped off from their consciousness. It wasn't in the level of presence isolation and the like. It was a divine skill that should even be called as erasure of presence, no, existence. ……It was truly sad that this hereditary trait wasn't something that the person in question wished for.
~ Chapter 254​

Woah, thanks for the answer.

This is my first time here, if I do something wrong then I'm sorry.

Okay then, another question.

If Endou and Hajime standing in front of each other, ready to KILL.

And Endou go stealthed and Hajime activated Novum Idola, Pencil Cross Velt's Space distorted Illusions and his Presence Interception at full.

What would be the results everyone think ?

I mean, I know that Endou can go at great length with his Stealth Skills. (by the kind spoilers everywhere, lol.)

But, what about the Perception Skills of him ?

Can he find anyone or anything at the time ? At least in combat.

PS. I want to be fair at this, but I'm with Hajime side.

At least he has Cheated Compass that can find Endou's location or Mr. Crystal Key that can teleport him behind the Ninja guy instantly.

Lol.

(But Existence Erasure huh ? hmm .. don't know about that either if that's the case. Inconclusive Battle ? Can any Gravity Field artifact for obstruct or spot location in the field or Soul-damage artifact or Restoration artifact for rewind the time can do something about that ?)

I often think about it, that Hajime's feats of deceived the perception of that lil god guy isn't something to just overlook.

If Endou Vs Ehit (E Vs E, man so hilarious ..)

Can he deceive Ehit too ? The Author describe in the final war that Ehit perception is greater than Hajime with Overload and Riftwalk activated

And Ehit himself couldn't keep up with Hajime when he's bare his trump cards and then got beat up so hard.

Cheatmate & Novum. His stats at that time may roughly go over 100,000.

12,000 × 2 (from Cheatmate) = 24,000

24,000 × 5 (from Overload) = It's Over 90,000 ! (the bugged bunny ? who's she ?)

Didn't read the Endou arc yet by the way.

But from what's Mr. Celestial Pegasus said, maybe Endou can ambush the god guy but I don't know if he can do damage to Ehit after that.

In a serious, anything goes fight, Hajime slaughters Endou, he just has absurd stealth + getting stronger overtime so eventually he will surpass his opponent.

If you blow up the area there is no issue.

And yea if Endou gets time to get stronger, he can pull off a surprise attack on Ehito and harm him.

Back