• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are you the Flood? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he actually doesn't have listed various powers from equipment and other 8-C and higher weaponry, so what you see is what he can use, perhaps excepting Damage Reflection? Because it comes from Low 7-C Shields, but not weaponry per-se.

I think it would be better to add more reasoning, I barely know anything about Tokyo Ghoul, let alone how Chief counters Kaneki and how Kaneki can fight back.

>Invisibility

>Homing Attacks

>Invulnerability

>Forcefields

>Flight

>Range advantage

>Higher skill

Those are the specific ones I'm thinking of

Do you think that we should equalize speed? Kaneki has subsonic speed (probably low end subsonic because I don't see a calc about it) while MC has supersonic combat speed. Chief would blitz.

SBA doesn't say anything about speed :/

Anyways, voting for Chief too. He has a lot of ways to deal with Kaneki even with his restricted arsenal.

VersusJunkie54 said:
KarmodF said:
I think Kaneki is one of the highest 9-A in terms of AP.
He doesn't even have a + so I doubt that
That's only because the calc I did hasn't been checked out yet.

He scales higher than someone who was almost into 8-C

Only some 9-C with Penetration (wich in any case can damage 9-A), his 9-A weapons mostly are those with very big AoE.

Monarch Laciel said:
Eclar said:
Chief's Fuel Rod Cannon's energy output is about 249 kg of TNT, just 1 kg away from baseline 8-C
Are all his weapons of a similar potency to the Fuel Rod Cannon?
The Needler is comparable to the Fuel Rod Cannon. The other 9-A weapons are 450 megajoules scaling from John's shields I beleive. His 8-C weapons are in the + range, and would one shot Kaneki horribly if he had them.

Good thing he doesn't have 8-C weapons then.

So he's about as strong as Kaneki with two of his weapons, and approximately 22.5 times weaker than Kaneki with all his other stuff.

His forcefields can tank Tier 7 stuff, but only projectile tier 7 stuff I believe? Couldn't Kaneki just walk through the bubble field?

MC also has the range advantage which helps him a lot with the starting distance, so he'd probably realise pretty quickly that everything except his most powerful weapons are bouncing off Kaneki.

Ok, still going for MC, but I'm not going to argue it's a stomp anymore.

Monarch Laciel said:
So he's about as strong as Kaneki with two of his weapons, and approximately 22.5 times weaker than Kaneki with all his other stuff.
Where did you get this from? Master Chief is 312 megajoules physically

Monarch Laciel said:
The Bubble shield is Small City level+ while the Hardlight shield is Small Town level and Deflects from physical and energy Projectiles.

Chief is around 400+ MJ physically since he beats enemies at his own level and even grater.

Monarch Laciel said:
Is there a calc for Chief's weaponry?
Monarch Laciel said:
How far into 9-A is that?
VersusJunkie54 said:
22.5 x baseline
9-A has a diference of 50x between low and highest ends.

Kaneki is superior to someone almost into 8-C.

Masterchief is 22.5x baseline, i.e. 27.5 or so times less than the top end of 9-A

Master Chief

He starts hundreds of metres away, and can use his weapons to hit Kaneki from that range. He has homing weapons to make it difficult for Kaneki to dodge, he has invisibility to sneak in attacks, his close combat skill is probably better (though Kagune might help), he has invulnerability to help tank Kaneki's attacks and he has flight to just fly up and rain down attacks on Kaneki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back