• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 3: Kanoh Agito vs Ken Kaneki

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The 3rd matchup of the 8-B tournament!

Kanoh Agito (LordGinSama) vs Ken Kaneki (Sero)

8-B keys are being used (Omega Kanoh vs Post Cochlea Kaneki)

Speed is equalized.

Jin-Woo will have all of his standard equipment up to his Psuedo Shadow Monarch key.

Fight takes place in Ganryu Island.

Ken Kaneki: 8 (jamesthetaker, Yoyco, AnonymousBlank, Sonicflare9, Sero, Popted2, FluffyCreatureZ, Rez)

Kanoh Agito: 1 (LordGinSama)

R.147fb5eab57bf7bf1c7c0f6273d56ad5

0092-013.png

Last edited:
Kanoh scales to 16 tons and can one shot stronger opponents than himself with Dragon Shot.

Also I wouldn't be so sure on Song Jun having the better stamina, considering the extent of the Gu Ritual.
if sung man joowoohoo is stronger then I think he takes it, if not then dude with weird face does.
This is his stamina, In his first key he reaches 90% relatively quickly, in a few minutes, while using all of his abilities (such as sprint) at once, but can both push himself, as well as recover it completely once per day. By the second key, he can hunt for days in a place so hot that most of the oxygen in the air burned away. By the third, he can do the previous for weeks. So he can fight for weaks while that other guy can fight for days.

Like I said I'll address this in detail soon especially since you aren't taking a lot of Kanoh's stuff. The only thing that I'll address now is that stamina part, Kanoh fought for 3 months straight against the others in the Gu Ritual so he has the advantage there unless this key of Song scales to his last stamina key.

Like I said I'll address this in detail soon especially since you aren't taking a lot of Kanoh's stuff. The only thing that I'll address now is that stamina part, Kanoh fought for 3 months straight against the others in the Gu Ritual so he has the advantage there unless this key of Song scales to his last stamina key.
Stamina is moot anyway. Pretty sure this fight wouldn't last weeks-months lol.

bruh 3 months... why is that not on profile. by the way I know nothing about these characters I'm just reading the profiles.

Do you know what Song's AP is? Kanoh scales to 16 tons and can one shot people stronger than him with Dragon Shot.
I'm not sure. It seems that every character who's8-B scales or is comparable to Volkhan, but he doesn't have any calculations that justify him being 8-B. Heck, I can't seem to find any calculation that justifies any Solo Leveling character for being 8-B.

Anyway Song seems to be baseline since he has no calc for the character he scales to so I'll give the edge to Kanoh in terms of AP, SS and durability especially once he unleashes Dragon Shot which can one shot a stronger character than himself and send them flying meters into the air.

Anyway moving onto their abilities this is what Song has along with his previous abilities.

All previous plus enhanced Damage Reduction (48%), enhanced Aura (Merely looking someone in the eye can cause them to freeze up, though this is far less likely in the heat of the battle, where most merely make more errors and feel under much more pressure), Longevity, Pseudo-Necromancy and Summoning with Arise (Can summon 3 fire mages, Igris, several giant ice bears and knights, Iron, High Ogres), Stealth Mastery (Can erase his presence, from life energy to emotions like bloodlust. It also makes animals with enhanced senses far superior to great cats, canines and bears unable to smell or hear them normally), Power Mimicry (Can copy how others move their muscles to mimic their skill), Limited Body Control (Can forcibly slow down his heartbeat and force himself not to breathe heavily even while minutes away from passing out of exhaustion), Shadow Manipulation with Domain of the Monarch

His Damage Reduction shouldn't mean much here due to Kanoh being stronger and Dragon Shot should one shot regardless, and while Kanoh also has two forms of Damage Reduction in the form of Indestructible and going limp.

His Aura shouldn't effect Kanoh too much since he already fights characters with Aura on the regular and a big part of Formless in Agito's case is the want to fight no matter the odds.

Summoning could provide to be useful but Kanoh already has experience in fighting dozens of enemies at such, such as a much younger and weaker version of himself fighting in the Gu Ritual, and most of his summons get one shot Anyway, topped along with his significant skill advantage I doubt they'd be able to keep up him in close quarters.

Stealth Mastery I'd definitely good but a much less skilled version of Ohma as of his fight with the Medicine Man was able to pick out the latter's attempt of sneaking up on him after eliminating Ohma's vision, hearing while also being poisoned so I doubt this would help him much in the long run.

Power Mimicry is also something that's nice but Kanoh has a defensive against that in the form of utilizing Formless which takes years to master and is unpredictable in nature, requiring extreme amounts of practice to utilize properly, and due to it being an extremely versatile style it gives the user something akin to a "Lag." between decisions which is something Kanoh later on overcame so that isn't an issue with him. Kanoh is also capable of copying moves himself. And due to his skill advantage his copying would likely be better.

His body control is interesting actually as that's a reverse of Ohma's Possessing Spirit, however Ohma on the other hand is capable of finer control of his heart as he can both fasten and flow his heart rate and blood flow down to his leisure.

Gonna have to vote for Kanoh via better AP, especially with Dragon Shot, a overwhelming skill advantage having Mastery of Martial Arts and a near Mastery of Formless being able to blend the two together to create a style that's both precise, compact, unpredictable and hard to analyze properly, his ability to evolve as the fight goes on, being able to create anti fighting styles on the fly and his Foresight would help him predict his opponents attacks, it being comparable to Gensai's who up scales Massively from Kaneda's who can read 10+ moves ahead.

He should also have the advantage in stamina in this key as he can fight for upwards to 3 months in the Gu Ritual however this part doesn't matter much in the long run. However he should have a notable advantage in sheer endurance, being able to take lethal wounds and attacks back to back, taking multiple strikes to the chin to shake his chin from the best strikes in the verse, being impaled several times, having severe damage done to his organs, having multiple bones broken and fractured and fighting through concussions.

TIME TO MAKE A STORY! (oh **** i'm gonna have to try and compete with the last one fuuuuuu-

Okay i'm gonna actually talk about Sung before i do the story for two reasons
1- I have no idea who Kanoh is so i have no idea how to write him into the story or how to start the fight off....but i'll probably just go with my gut
2- I gotta defend the drip with my life.

So i will like to start things off with some misunderstanding i saw.
Number 1, Jin Woo is not base-line 6-B. In fact he might be on the high end of it:

why do i say this? you may ask, Well it's starts off with his profile and Vulkhan
. (Here's his profile).
As you can see...his put at "At least 6-B", Though i would like to point out the Sung did not solo this boss, for he had help from his summonings
on the topic of summoning!

Summoning could provide to be useful but Kanoh already has experience in fighting dozens of enemies at such, such as a much younger and weaker version of himself fighting in the Gu Ritual, and most of his summons get one shot Anyway, topped along with his significant skill advantage I doubt they'd be able to keep up him in close quarters.
i want to adress this first, while yes, most of his summons do get one shot (Iron is built for tanking so he's fine, and Igriss can take around 2-3 hits) but that's the thing, it doesn't matter if they fall because that where they shine, no matter how you destroy them they always come back...there shadows after all...but let it be known that everytime the shadows regen it takes away of Sung's MP (his MP is 1700 at the time and lets say it takes away 10 MP everytime they regen).
So one shotting isn't to big of a problem....
His Damage Reduction shouldn't mean much here due to Kanoh being stronger and Dragon Shot should one shot regardless, and while Kanoh also has two forms of Damage Reduction in the form of Indestructible and going limp.
Hmmm, what if Sung is higher then him?
Stealth Mastery I'd definitely good but a much less skilled version of Ohma as of his fight with the Medicine Man was able to pick out the latter's attempt of sneaking up on him after eliminating Ohma's vision, hearing while also being poisoned so I doubt this would help him much in the long run.
How good is his hearing? because he was able to sneak through countless enemys and animals with enhanced senses with them even feeling anything. (it says it completely maskes his precence but not sure if that's completely true)

That's all for now. gotta go sleep....even though i have many other point to make.

PS: oh yea and if someone else want's to make the story for me that's perfectly fine

Number 1, Jin Woo is not base-line 6-B. In fact he might be on the high end of it:

why do i say this? you may ask, Well it's starts off with his profile and Vulkhan
. (Here's his profile).
As you can see...his put at "At least 6-B"
Yeah and he doesn't have a calculation, so at best Sung would up scale from 11 tons, while Agito scales to 16 and can one shot someone's who's >>> 16 tons.
, Though i would like to point out the Sung did not solo this boss, for he had help from his summonings

i want to adress this first, while yes, most of his summons do get one shot (Iron is built for tanking so he's fine, and Igriss can take around 2-3 hits) but that's the thing, it doesn't matter if they fall because that where they shine, no matter how you destroy them they always come back...there shadows after all...but let it be known that everytime the shadows regen it takes away of Sung's MP (his MP is 1700 at the time and lets say it takes away 10 MP everytime they regen).
They can come back but nothing stops from Kanoh from simple one shotting them again after they spawn. Even Iron would take significant damage from even a basic attack since Agito scales higher, and can one shot him instantly with Dragon Shot
Nah he isn't, he upscale from baseline 8-B, Kanoh scales to a higher end and has an attack that can one shot
How good is his hearing? because he was able to sneak through countless enemys and animals with enhanced senses with them even feeling anything. (it says it completely maskes his precence but not sure if that's completely true)
Good enough to outdo what I just said above but can also fight in an arena full of thousands of people yelling and only focus on his opponent meaning he's tuning that many people off, while under a severe concussion
That's all for now. gotta go sleep....even though i have many other point to make.
Gn
PS: oh yea and if someone else want's to make the story for me that's perfectly fine
I suck at it lol.

. (Here's his profile).
As you can see...his put at "At least 6-B", Though i would like to point out the Sung did not solo this boss, for he had help from his summonings

You should probably message people who are knowledgeable on Solo Leveling so they can help you defending Jin-Woo.

Back