• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's in a dark cave, it might do something with stealth and surface clinging. Props for the idea, makes it way less of a stomp.

Last edited:
Vote Master Chief Hook Horror is basically a animal monster and mc always fought things like him and even worse

also he got guns, plasma weapons and other that can overpower HH

I don't disagree with the reasoning but I want to hear @Tllmbrg's defense before we start voting

Okay how good are chief's enhanced senses?
Horror Hook would be completely unfazed by the darkness due to their sense of smell and echolocation, and its most common tactic is to ambush it's prey from the ceiling and drop on them, although I will need OP to specify how far they start from each other and where
From what I'm seeing Chief has the adventage stat wise although not by that much so the Hook getting in the first hit should damage it a lot considering they use sharp giant claw things so surface area
Plus it does have improved grab so it could go for a quite combo with the drop on Chief since he'd be medium size D&D wise (Humans are that category) so that could be a quick way to deal in damage

What weapons Chief has here excatly?

Okay what gun he has?
Also this match is really reliant on where they start of and how good Chief's senses are

So Hook Horrors are afraid of fire and loud noises. Then Chief just shoots his gun once for the instant win as the horror self bfrs itself out of fear. Guns are very loud and muzzle flashes are fire. Fear in DND has enemies run away and they incapacitated the whole time so if chief manages to fire a single gun once the horrors both incapacitated and running to the hills in practically a straight line while being as obvious as possible. If it manages to run away it is self bfred or chief gets hours to shoot it with zero negative penalties.

I’ve actually fought these things while playing d&d. If a level 5 fighter can beat them, master chief can too. (this is a joke I don’t scale like this, but Master Chief does win)

I vote for shooty shooty gun man. He holds the range and experience advantage.

this seems somewhat in bad taste

but yeah, there's very little Horror can do to close the gap, especially lacking the advantages it has in its own territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back