• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul Downgrade (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the formatting, this is my first crt

Currently both Kaneki and Furuta are placed at city level for their final keys.
Ken Kaneki | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Souta-Washuu Furuta | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

This is incorrect for several reasons.

Kaneki is scaled to dragon for beating dragon rize in chapter 177/178 of tokyo ghoul re. However she doesnt scale to his level of power of when he was dragon:
0161-011.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0161-012.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0161-014.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0162-003.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0162-004.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0164-005.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0165-008.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0167-014.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)

Rize was the core for a small portion of the original dragon, which split into pieces after its prior core, kaneki, was removed.

0151-003.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0037-006.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)
0037-006.png (1115×1600) (granpulse.us)

The larger abundance of rc cells you have the stronger and more durable you are. The original dragon was made of several "sacs" of these, which were later separated from one another when it dispersed. As such the version of dragon that kaneki fought was no where its full power.

Instead, kaneki's final key should use the prior calc that was accepted for it
User blog:NikHelton/"Tokyo Ghoul" lvl up | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
The fourth calc, which is small town.

Furuta would be adjusted likewise, to small town

If everyone is an agreeance who can edit the pages

Justification would be something like:

Post Dragon Kaneki: "small town: destroyed Several Dragon tendrils which nets this result"

Furuta's second key: "fought post dragon kaneki and was capable of injuring him"

I honestly have no idea how the heck they got upgraded to 7-B at first place, so i agreed with the downgrade

Also wich Part 2 gonna show to us?

speed, and downgrading eto's compactor calc. Its inflated. Should be city block at the highest. I also found out the small town calc is also inflated, It should be multi city block

Yes, I would appreciate if somebody is willing to help out in that regard.

I can do the changes if they can be summarized as I didn't follow the thread as I'm not interesed in Tokyo Ghoul. At the same time I can unlock the pages (specify which) and Cyber can do the changes while I will lock then them again (once the revision is applied) and at the same time verify the formatting/change applied to look good. Which one you guys think is better and I shall do so.

oh alright
User blog:NikHelton/Eto destroys the steel compactor | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

The scaling they use is inflated. It’s measuring the people way in the back as if they’re on the same plane as the compactor, and then comparing the destroyed area directly, which leads to an inflated size
Just eyeballing it I would think 30% hollowness is also too low

There’s a ton of empty space there, plus most of the material isn’t even destroyed despite the calc measuring it as if the entire volume was fragmented
Which it observably isn’t

oh alright
User blog:NikHelton/Eto destroys the steel compactor | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

The scaling they use is inflated. It’s measuring the people way in the back as if they’re on the same plane as the compactor, and then comparing the destroyed area directly, which leads to an inflated size
Just eyeballing it I would think 30% hollowness is also too low

There’s a ton of empty space there, plus most of the material isn’t even destroyed despite the calc measuring it as if the entire volume was fragmented
Which it observably isn’t
This is what is currently on Eto's page.

I'm asking if you have the re-calculated values that change the current ratings.

I'm not a calculation group member, but I can see how this calculation would look inflated.

recalcs are for the next thread. for now im just using the already accepted small town calc for furuta and kaneki's final key. Have to re do my recalc for eto, and my recalc for the small town hasnt been accepted yet.
This is my recalc:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cyberblader9/Kaneki_destroys_dragon_v2
Well, do let me know when you make the thread, only because it would be re-adjusting the Low 7-C once again, would it not?

I am just adjusting the AP sections for Kaneki and Furuta, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back