• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are three swords better than two? (Kirito vs Roronoa Zoro)

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Dual Wielding Kirito vs. Tri Wielding Zoro who will win this fight!

Battle Rules:

Battle Info:
  • Kirito is 44.54 tons
  • Zoro is 93.281127036 tons
  • Kirito has 10 healing crystals and 10 antidote potions
tumblr_phe3arDW4w1v5q83d_540.jpg

roronoa_zoro__pre_timeskip__by_l_dawg211_dehur72-fullview.png

Last edited:
I am going with Zoro. I would’ve said via speed, but speed is equalized. I guess that it would come down to their individual sword skills and while Kirito was somewhat good, he lost to Suguha, whereas Zoro was considered a famous swordsman in East Blue who sought to become the strongest. Plus, I believe that Zoro has shown more endurance than Kirito had at that point, as he fought after being stabbed by Buggy and even carried Luffy’s cage. Then had a house collapse on him. Then fought and won. Then got nearly bisected by Mihawk. Arlong even noted that he should have been dead. He beat Hachi with wounds that should have killed him. I think I provided enough evidence for my vote to matter.

I am going with Zoro. I would’ve said via speed, but speed is equalized. I guess that it would come down to their individual sword skills and while Kirito was somewhat good, he lost to Suguha, whereas Zoro was considered a famous swordsman in East Blue who sought to become the strongest. Plus, I believe that Zoro has shown more endurance than Kirito had at that point, as he fought after being stabbed by Buggy and even carried Luffy’s cage. Then had a house collapse on him. Then fought and won. Then got nearly bisected by Mihawk. Arlong even noted that he should have been dead. He beat Hachi with wounds that should have killed him. I think I provided enough evidence for my vote to matter.
Kirito only loses to Suguha in Kendo irl, this is Floor 100 Kirito, a much stronger sword fighter who learned Kendo from one of the best in his country in a matter of an overnight training session in order to defeat Eiji (who he originally had trouble with before), who not to mention was also using suit that augmented his speed and strength to superhuman levels. Not trying to argue that Kirito is more skilled than Zoro he certainly isn’t but he’s no push over either.

In terms of Endurance he should have that on lock to since Kirito as a game avatar can simply fight as long as his mind has the will to.

While at first I thought Zoro would win I actually think this match would go to Kirito, stuff like sword skills (while an unknown stat increase to speed and damage) would allow for combos and high damage output potential with some even inflicting status effects. Not to mention Kirito has access to health crystals which will heal him back to full health in an instant, as well as Random Crits, and the ability to augment his attacks with shockwaves.

Zoro would certainly put up a good fight and this would be a difficult win for Kirito but I still believe it’d be a win for him nonetheless due to his abilities and other advantages.

Does Kirito get items for this fight? That might change things. But you basically reminded me that Kirito has a health bar, Zoro doesn’t. It regenerates but that was against lower level players. As Zoro is in the same Tier, they should be on the same level, so his regen shouldn’t be fast enough to counter Zoro’s slashes. Let’s see what other people think. We’ve casted our votes.

Does Kirito get items for this fight? That might change things. But you basically reminded me that Kirito has a health bar, Zoro doesn’t. It regenerates but that was against lower level players. As Zoro is in the same Tier, they should be on the same level, so his regen shouldn’t be fast enough to counter Zoro’s slashes. Let’s see what other people think. We’ve casted our votes.
He does get items since it’s part of his standard equipment.

Wait… I just realized that you are the one who made the thread. You aren’t allowed to participate in voting. You can count my vote for Zoro.
Lol yeah I know, I was just providing arguments for Kirito, not actually voting

As Zoro is in the same Tier, they should be on the same level, so his regen shouldn’t be fast enough to counter Zoro’s slashes.
Zoro's over two times stronger, and as he fights gets stronger as time passes. Kirito's profile mentions his regeneration becomes ineffective depending on the strength of his opponent so I don't think it will be much of a factor here.

His healing crystals should still work unless I'm missing something.

Lol yeah I know, I was just providing arguments for Kirito, not actually voting
Correction, you can vote
It's at the end of the rules section

Correction, you can vote
It's at the end of the rules section
Well zamn

TBF we should probably discuss some other things like opening moves and stuff

Alright, Kirito would normally start with a quick sword skill like Vorpal Strike or Slant, the former most notably extended the blades reach by twice its length.

Zoro's over two times stronger, and as he fights gets stronger as time passes. Kirito's profile mentions his regeneration becomes ineffective depending on the strength of his opponent so I don't think it will be much of a factor here.

His healing crystals should still work unless I'm missing something.
How many healing crystals would be standard equipment? The problem is that we don’t know how much he carries.

Though extremely useful, they are expensive, hence making people hesitant to use them

^Kirito should have 5 at minimun, but as Sword guy says, let´s wait to the thread owner

^Kirito should have 5 at minimun, but as Sword guy says, let´s wait to the thread owner
We can gage a general amount of healing crystals based off a quote from the LN.

unknown.png

This doesn’t give us a definitive number but Kirito is saying this to 3 high level players who would easily destroy him and out damage him in terms of DPS. So I would say 10 while probably a low ball is a pretty good amount.

Oh yeah it also mentions antidote potions which passive heal over time.

Feel like being a game avatar gives a lot of advantages to Kirito, on top of his healing items, he should probably win.

Voting Zoro, he's decently more skilled going off the profiles and him being two times stronger (even higher with his stronger techniques like Sanzen Sekai) with that difference growing just as the fight goes on due to his RPL.

Back