• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid Brunestud, and BB are going to be so OP!!!

To quote Monarch - "BB's higher dimensional manipulation comes from controlling the moon cell which has 8 dimensional space. That this dimensional space does not follow our standards to equal 1-C doesn't change that it's still 8D space"

But would just confuse people. If it isn't actual higher dimensional space then it shouldn't be added at all. It could lead to "Lol 1-C hax" or something, which was why Matt wanted to drop it altogether in that last thread.

Also I like how this is apparently legit higher dimensional space but it doesn't apply to the tiering, unlike the vast majority of other also legit higher dimensional spaces.

But I'm rambling. I jus think it should be dropped entirely because:

A. Dimensional tiering is a thing here. If you put "Higher dimensional mind", then people will assume that a superb mind hax or Low 2-C hax on the same or even higher than BB would become ineffective because of this misconception.

B. It's not legit and doesn't apply to the wikia's standards. If there's a feat that isn't legit by this wikia's standards, then we obviously can't apply it. Because it doesn't apply here.

So that's my two cents on the higher dimensional hax/mind/whatever thing. The rest looks fine and dandy.

It is higher dimensions. It's stated to have 8 dimensional space.

It's just that those 8 dimensions aren't 1-C. Matt never debunked 8 dimensions, he debunked 1-C.

It's like those 11D beings from Gravity Falls who aren't High 1-C

Um

Sorry but isn't the definition of Tier 1-C this:

• Complex Multiverse level: 7-dimensional, 8-dimensional and 9-dimensional characters. Alternatively ones that are positioned at an unknown/unspecified level within this category.
This is why I propose we just drop the "8D Mooncell" thing. People would get confused on how powerful the Mooncell actually is and just assume "1-C hax GG". If you debunk it being 1-C, then it is effectively not 8-D anymore.

Honestly it just seems like putting the better way to put it is that she's manipulating 8 universes, since dimension in fiction is sometimes "dimensions". Kinda like Avalon. Avalon isn't like something like say, Mr. Mxy, which is why we don't rate Avalon as Low Complex anymore.

Dropping it entirely shouldn't be too bad anyways, since Matt himself also said that it doesn't matter anyways, and that she stays at her tier. Because when you can manipulate 8D stuff, that's 1-C hax, but he also debunked it being 1-C, so it being 8D should also be ignored. Or else, like I said, people will use it to say BB is 1-C/legit 8D.

Sorry for rambling here btw.

Oh. Color me surprised.

Um, this is awkward. Well...

Oh well fine, I guess you can put it as 8D. Apparently Avalon is legit but not the Mooncell, so I'll back off now.

Does that even make sense? Like, honestly. Tier 1-C is 8D. 8D is Tier 1-C.

You can be higher D but at the same time not be Tier 1? This is kinda going over my head... And the revelation that Avalon and the Mooncell being both higher dimensional and with the same definition, but only one is legit Tier 1...

Yeah, I think I'll take a break from the Nasuverse for a while...

Basically, there are some verses where they have the higher D thingy, but there are 0 feats suggesting they work like this Wiki's higher D (Being beyond infinitely superior to lower Ds). Something like, Naljians.

About the Avalon thingy, it's beyond me, I'm curious about it too. But got too lazy to look the CRT about it.

Well either way, Avalon doesn't scale to anyone. IIRC, not even the highest of Divine Spirits and Gods, who are the progenitors of True Magic, can affect Avalon. This is because Avalon can block even all 5 True Magics.

OP Fairies be OP. How did they make Avalon anyways? Are they stronger than the gods? If so then that's a rather funny image to imagine.

But anyways, about the Avalon thing... It also doesn't have any feats to give it the higher dimensional status of being "infinitely above" like how Gurren Lagann is right?

Oh no. Another downgrade incoming?

Just a statement? No "infinitely beyond" feats? Huh, that sounds kinda fishy... But that'd require a CRT and I don't want to mess with that.

Anyways sorry for derailing. Carry on with the 8D BB thing. There should be a footnote though, that states that unlike Avalon, the Mooncell's higher dimensions don't correspond with the tiering system.

By the end of Chapter 4, I found:

Paralysis (After disposing Gawain&Leo, she paralyzes you & your Servant, then monologue)

Aura (via Aurea Boura, the Player describe it as "squeezing their power away merely by standing before her)

That her Sealing looks more like BFR to me.

Diinou HotHead said:
By the end of Chapter 4, I found:
Paralysis (After disposing Gawain&Leo, she paralyzes you & your Servant, then monologue)

Aura (via Aurea Boura, the Player describe it as "squeezing their power away merely by standing before her)

That her Sealing looks more like BFR to me.
I'll have to further look at those after work. Iirc, in the manga of foxtail she used spatial manipulation to achieve that affect for both. But I'd have to look at it again for Regular CCC game.

Also, @ShinyMagicalGirl, I'm proposing her mind is 4-D not 8-D lol.

She can BFR by throwing people into imaginary numbers space.

She can seal people to that place as well. The Moon Cell attempted to seal Gilgamesh to the Far Side, BB sealed Kingprotea iirc. BB also seals Hakuno into a cube and integrates him/her as a part of the Moon Cell.

She did seal kingprotea, but I don't remember if it was kingprotea, or her power

I could phrase it "at Least 4-D, possibly 8-D" for her mind only. - I'd like to avoid a shetstorm about it though

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Are people ok with it or not?
As for her mind, it's already basically "4D to 8D", so there is no point changing that.
Only 1 person disagreed with it... But I changed the reasoning since then...

Anyways, in Chapter Sakura, I found some feats that I don't see as abilities in BB's profile yet:

Summoning (I think this is kinda legit. She summoned a Shapshifter in the Caine Space, and in your Servant's core)

Astral Projection (She can't enter your Servant's core, so she make an Astral Projection instead)

Also, her Caine Space feat is Pre-Mooncell, when she has Authority only in the Far Side of the Moon, so I guess half a moon is still quite well into Low 2C.

BB doesn't have summoning?? If not I'll add that and add it into my list of scan searches. Her shape shifters are actually really OP too lol

Astral projections though??? May I ask what you mean by the reasoning?? I'm confused on it lol

I'm genuinely scared of the outcome of 2-C Mooncell... So for at least a few months I'm going to avoid that, but it's good to organize thoughts on it..

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
BB doesn't have summoning?? If not I'll add that and add it into my list of scan searches. Her shape shifters are actually really OP too lol

Astral projections though??? May I ask what you mean by the reasoning?? I'm confused on it lol

I'm genuinely scared of the outcome of 2-C Mooncell... So for at least a few months I'm going to avoid that, but it's good to organize thoughts on it..
Other than Shapeshifters, I remember her dragging her Sentinels in for introduction during BB Channel too.

It's when you entered your Servant's core (at least was the case for Gil route) She appears as a projection, and "Instinct" Gil outright said she cannot enter, so she projects her consciousness here instead.

Me too. If there are statements of the Far and Near side being separate timelines... yikes

alright. imma start looking for scans for proof of justification and then add them in.

is there anything else we can think of??

almost done. Im uploading the scans to imgur. but my computer is slow at uploading due to ram issues. So i'll finish adding them into the OP tomorrow.

Hey, no offense, could you please stop changing the thread name? Gets rather vexing to see threads I've suddenly never participated in or followed, only to be back here again.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Considering how the moon cell works, would it really be stealth mastery, or more like Presence Concealment?
I'm at work so I can't do anything yet, but passionlip has presence concealment, and passionlip was once apart of BB, and BB can obtain the ability reasonably. So it's not too out of the question.

Whew... at the cost of sleeping a bit late, I got Chapter 5's feats I haven't seen on profiles yet:

Electric Manip for BB (She struck Shinji with lightning when he's blabbing with Eli too much in the beginning Floor 13)

Hacking for Melt (She quickly and easily hack Sakura after she scanned Melt, giving her a dose of Melt Virus through it, with Eli and Shinji in it. I think this might qualify for more abilities)

Power Absorption for Melt (Melt Virus can drain, copy, and scale down what it affects)

Madness Manipulation for Kiara (Her Codecast made people go mad)

Stealth Mastery for Melt (She ambushed Kiara without anybody but your Servant knowing it. She also operate independently on somebody else's floor without Pre- Mooncell BB knowing)

Invisibility for Andersen (He already has it, but I found that he can make somebody else Invisible as well)

Power Bestowal for Melt(?) (Changed Eli's Class into Berserker)

Avatar Creation for Melt (She can make those afflicted with Melt Virus into copies of herself, but the avatar stated she was weaker than normal Melt, make sense because at that point, I think Melt is already level 999 and has Invulnerability on her)

That's it. Now I have to go to sleep quick.

Back