• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid Brunestud, and BB are going to be so OP!!!

I see. Well, then most of the Knowledgable Members I know are here (except Monarch, of course). Let's wait for a while for him to come over, and for people to give more input.

.... My god. EVEN MORE hax!?

Wow, just wow... I'm scared... Melt, you're strong!

But anyways, I'll just wait and see for more knowledgeable people to chime in and see what they have to say.

If Kiara absorbed BB and the Alter Egos, would she get their abilities? I remember her hiding herself after absorbing Lip, so I think she may have BB&Melt's haxes after absorbing them too.

She didn't show that she can use their powers and it wasn't implied anywhere. There is also the fact that they were still fighting her even after she absorbed them, so I would say no.

BB did have their abilities, but for example meltlilith developed her absorbing skill more than BB did. That's why it's a better skil. Oops was this about Kiara?

Now for the next question about Kiara.

Does her "Authority of the Beast" skill give her what ever Authority make you resistant to?

And would her Nega Saver skill (as Beast III) qualify for Power Nullification for whatever (at least) Saver and (at most) all Rulers can do?

It's an authority so maybe it would give the resustances too

It should qualify as powernull since it negates their skills

Taking a few relook, it wasn't as OP as I thought (Rulers barely has any haxes, from what I see, but I may have missed what they did in-story)

But I did see that some profiles (Tiamat & Saver) are missing Authority resistances.

(Updated)
Fixed typos & some grammar errors.

By the way, Pre-Mooncell BB saying she will destroy the universe is a hyperbole, and she can still easily be erased by the Mooncell. So that's something to note.

"She's saying she'll destroy the universe. The girl in black announces it, not as a bluff or a metaphor, but as if it were natural."

It's explicitly stated not to be a hyperbole.

Gilgamesh outright said "That's impossible. You say you're prepared for protests, but as an AI, you can't process those complaints. Not as you are now. You cannot implement orders you cannot process. Your proposal was no falsehood, but neither was it the truth. Even if you could, it would at most be this imaginary number airspace" after she's attempting to carry out her threat though.

destroying imaginary number space should be more impressive than destroying the universe either way

It's certainly not hyperbole but it seems that while she had the ability to do it she couldn't process the order if we believe Gil's statement over the others

This is before:

"She's saying she'll destroy the universe. The girl in black announces it, not as a bluff or a metaphor, but as if it were natural.

Gilgamesh :: — Oh? You may have gone out of control, but you're still a managerial AI. Aren't you unable to kill Masters?

BB :: I do not presently have the right to kill Masters, but it is possible for me to make this sector collapse. I can end all of you and myself as well if necessary. This is the worst and final measure. I am prepared for complaints from all intelligent life in the solar system. Miss Hakuno Kishinami. I will propose it again. Please sever your contract with this Servant."

Gilgamesh also said: "And even in that case, as long as I'm here this mongrel would survive."

Destroying the Far Side is a mighty feat.

Edit: Yes, she was fighting the Moon Cell basically.

Also, l really like the fact that if you sever the contract Gilgamesh gets disappointed and returns to nothingness and BB makes you a part of the Moon Cell.

Paul Frank said:
It's certainly not hyperbole but it seems that while she had the ability to do it she couldn't process the order if we believe Gil's statement over the others
That make sense, especially after I reread it like ten times over a while ago.

But it bring to my mind after rereading, is the Far Side and the Near Side in the same space-time continuum?

They are both part of the Moon Cell's timeline. Moon Cell's timeline reset affects both. But I guess they can be seen as separate domains of reality within the Moon Cell.

There is several Infinite sized realms

BB's Caine space

Paasionlip's breast valley

Imaginary number space

All.of that was contained inside the Mooncell, and pre-mooncell BB was equal to the Mooncell

Wasn't there something about "BB can't erase the memories she stole because the Mooncell will notice and erase her"?

And was the stolen memories BB's doing? Hasn't finished yet, so I think it may be a red herring. If it's not, add Memory Manip for her.

Diinou HotHead said:
Wasn't there something about "BB can't erase the memories she stole because the Mooncell will notice and erase her"?
And was the stolen memories BB's doing? Hasn't finished yet, so I think it may be a red herring. If it's not, add Memory Manip for her.
I'll add memory manipulation, because she did steal the memories of the Main characters, and the entire student council

Something im confused on. Morality Manipulation, BB selected and determined a future where Humanities morality went to shet, and they all started to kill each other and themselves

Sounds like Fate Manipulation which lead Humanity to have a Morality decline (Morality Manipulation ) So would that be Fate manipulation or Morality Manipulation for BB?

Looks like just Fate Manip. (Reached Chapter 4 and saw Karna overpowering casual Gilgamesh, not sure how should that be taken until I see more)

Also, higher dimensional existence but put a notation saying (Her mind only which can read all probably futures like a book)???????

Should be for her Post-Mooncell, I think. Imaginary Number Space (the Far Side of the Moon) is stated to be Higher Dimensional, and Post-Mooncell BB fused with it.

Not a serious proposal, but maybe add Stealth Mastery for BB too? She said she has to sneak to the Near Side to get materials to make a security bot thingy (which Lip crushed) without being noticed by the Mooncell, or else she'll get erased by it.

added These to BB for further analysis. i'll have to add scans at a later time. they require me to really search for them lol, but i know they exist.

Memory Manipulation (She stole the memories of the entire student council, and the Main Character. She was also able to alter Gilgamesh's memories.)
Higher-Dimensional Existence (BB's mind only - Her mind exist in a higher dimensional setting. This allows her to see all of history like a book. Where on the MoonCell an infinity of futures are processed, analyzed, and then computed for results for further analysis.)

Stealth Mastery (BB was capable of sneaking through the MoonCell. Illegally modifying the MoonCell, and herself without the MoonCell's detection, or anyone else finding out.)

I thought the Nasuverse higher dimensionality was debunked?

You know, unlike stuff like Doctor Manhattan, Simon the Digger, and Digimon?

So I think that should be removed.

That doesn't make sense, if it doesn't conform with how the dimensional tiering works here like in the examples I gave, then it shouldn't be applied at all, no?

It would just confuse people. And besides, if we decided to apply this higher dimensional mind thing, then it should also apply to her physicality/hax as she was able to deat the Mooncell, which can allegedly create 8D spaces.

We either drop the 8D thing entirely, or apply it to not only mind, but her hax/AP. There can't be a midway.

But seeing as Matt already debunked it, I think it should be dropped entirely.

Back