• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid Brunestud, and BB are going to be so OP!!!

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I will admit some of these I am not sure on (unsure of), for those i will say "Possibely,or possible" Or i could be misunderstanding something too lol

Affected Characters

Kiara Sessyoi

Passionlip

Meltlilith

Berserker (Arcueid Brunestud)

BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara Sessyoi

Possible Black Hole Creation (Heaven's Hole is described to be an immense gravity well on the level of a black hole that draws in all matter),

Absorption (Biological Absorption), and Statistics Amplification ("The Hole of Heave " absorbs all the negative emotion, and feelings of all Intelligent beings, and will continue to grow as long as Intelligents exist),

Possible Information Manipulation (The Heaven's Hole embraces all the negative infromation of the world),

Possible Life Manipulation (Life Stealing -"Heaven's Hole" steals the victims "Life" ),

Mind Manipulation (She created a Codecast capable of dominating someone's mind, and controlling them)

Soul Manipulation (Her created codecast affects the targets soul ),

Hacking (She was fully capable of hacking the MoonCell),

Intangibility (Her Codecasted allowed someoneto seprate her soul, body, and Mind into seprate parts that can then go to different locations. She exist as a soul without a body .)

Telepathy (Her codecast can anaylze the targets brain signals, communications, and response to stimulus. This codecast can freely read the mind, and soul .)

Healing (She can heal her own mind with her Codecast .)

Resistance to MeltLiliths "MeltVirus" (Her Code Cast can heal Sakura whom was afflicted by MeltLiliths "MeltVirus." )

Passionlip

Homing Attack (The Deeper love she has for her target , the more accurate her attacks become)

Statistics Amplification (She can increase her defense rating by over 10x's )

Damage Boost (Passionlip can cause a fog that caused servants to recieve more damage )

Mind Manipulation (Everyone bullies passionlip !!!!!!)

Passionlips breast are another infinite realm inside of the MoonCell.

BFR (Her Crush&Trash ability will also banish people into her JunkYard .)

Enhanced Senses , and Extrasensory Perception (Oversensitivity to touch, and can easily sense hostility towards her.

Resistance to Pain Manipulation (She can tolerate pain that is hundreds, or even thousands of times more painful for an average perso )

Meltlilith

First, this is about her Mountain level tiering Key in her AP section. In order to understand this scene, it varies based upon your servant! Shinji drops MeltLiliths level from level 999 to level 0 . Which reduces Meltlilith to that of an average servant . NERO, NAMELESS, AND TAMAMO NO MAE would have fought her at that instance in their route! However, in Gilgamesh route she runs away to get stronger again to be a match aganist Gilgamesh. This happens after "Hit detection" was restored!! It should also be taken into consideration that she was still stronger than a serious servant Gilgamesh going full power, and the Main Character has to defeat her by using her "Secret garden information" aganist her by playing mind games on her.

She should also have a planet level key for fighting a serious, full powered servant Gilgamesh????

Spatial Manipulation (Meltlilith can reduce someone down to the 2nd dimension. )

Madness Manipulation (Her Noble Phantasm melts a communities sense of sensibility, and morality. )

Possible Causality Manipulation (from removing the verdict that she was hit )

Berserker (Arcueid Brunestud)

Her tiering needs to be discussed. She can bring "Golden White Face" down to a level where it is possible to defeate her. "Golden White Face" being Amaterasu!! The Full powered 9-tailed version of whatever Tammamo No Mae is! Even the MoonCell's Transformed BB would be hindered by her.

Anyways her addtional hax.

Creation , and Transmutation (She can transform her surrounding envoriment into Earth, with a Moon, or BFR everyone to earth using "Terraforming Attraction.")

Law Manipulation (She can put the rules of the Moon, and the Earth Side by Side to bring her stats 1 rank above her opponents original stats, and lowering all stats of her opponent to 1/6th of their original power passively)

Statistics Amplification (She can also bring forth power from the earth to empower her durability, speed, and strength )

Resistance Negation (Her affects are unable to avoided no matter how much Magic Resistance one possesses as it is one of the worlds must unavoidable rules . With Blut Die Schwester being's such as Amaterasu , and BB are even affected by it whom shold already be able to resist such abilities)

Resistance to Information Manipulation (Is able to become digitalized by the MoonCell, and also return out of the MoonCell into the normal world)

Possible Resistance to BB (Fate/Extra CCC) Cursed Cutting Crater it already Ignores Durability , and even full powered BB would find it difficult to defeat Arc.

Possible Planet level upgrade???

She also has missing resistance. Shouldn't she get some authority resistances, and maybe some abilities drafted over from her other page? She truly isn't a berserker. She only came to the mooncell because she thought it would be fun. She only transformed into a servant to experience what it's like. So this is still the normal Arc but with an addtional power by the Moon.

BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Possibely Acausality, or not??? (Type 4 - She absorbed the Mooncell, and merged with it both becoming one with each other. Thus, merging, and absorbing the Angelica Cage, where past, present, and future are merged together in parallel with each other becoming the same. Also, by using Tiamats data of "Existing across all space-time. She became Omnipresent in both the Near Side of the Moon, and Far Side of the Moon. Where both sides of the Moon have a different set of law than reality.)

Sense Manipulation , and Perception Manipulation (Was able to take Gilgamesh's basic senses over, and make him believe he is seeing Saber. Through use of her BB channel she can take over a group of people's sense of hearing, and sight.)

Memory Manipulation (She stole the memories of the entire student council, and the Main Character. She was also able to alter Gilgamesh's memories.)

Higher-Dimensional Existence (BB's mind only - Her mind exist in a higher dimensional setting. This allows her to see all of history like a book. Where on the MoonCell an infinity of futures are processed, analyzed, and then computed for results for further analysis.)

Stealth Mastery (BB was capable of sneaking through the MoonCell. Illegally modifying the MoonCell, and herself without the MoonCell's detection, or anyone else finding out.)

I share the same opinion more or less but I disagree with type 4 Acausality. Or at least a better reasoning should be given since I dont think what's in the OP is enough evidence for type 4.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I agree on most, but what makes Heavens Hole conceptual?
What ones are you unsure on besides that one?

I say "i am unsure if it is that type of hax" but what struck out at me in the scan is that "This hole is an indispensable structure in society" but i could be wrong on it

Let me see...

Kiara thingy: Iffy about the Acid manip, I feel like it's more flowery language. Her Analytical Prediction looks more like a limited telepathy. Intangibility looks kinda iffy, but I'm not sure where else to put it either. Resistance to Melt Virus should be classed under Healing form what I see, or maybe powernulling whatever Melt Virus does (the scan for it doesn't have very good resolution btw) As for the others, they look nice to me.

About Lip: Statistic Amp is already there, but it can be added as a supporting feat I suppose. Mind Manip is already there, but could use a better explanation. Other that these looks nice.

Melt stuffs: Maybe 5B is legit? If Gil unlocked his NP then I think it should. 2D thingy, I think she was talking about destroying Hakuno's humane personality (should be in a similar context to a 1-dimension character when you want to say a character is badly written) most looks fine though.

Arcueid: Looks legit.

BB: Maybe the acausality is legit? Dunno. Having a hard time understanding Type 4. Modding the water gun looked legit though (Damn, I forgot to cap that part when I played it!)

Im iffy on the acid manipulation. It doens't have a whole lot of supporting evidence on it either.

Ah! That might fit more perfectl your right with the limited Telepathy!! I'll see what other things, but i'll edit it in there.

yeah beine able to separate each one is strange.. so idk either on it

I'll have to get a better resolution picture tomorrow

But she is countering meltvirus on Sakura.

i was blind, and didn't see those lol!! x D

yeah because your final fight with Meltlilith happens very late game so you do unlock it.

I'll bring the link of where she's talking about reducing Hakuno to a 2-dimensional whatever for people to look over

Arcueid was the most confusing and complex one tbh

Acausality type 4 confuses me too, but im reading other threads about it, i'll bring those links for people to look at later as well.

what would you call the hax of a modded water gun???

@Diinou HotHead

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Analytical Prediction seems like telepathy on a very strong level, and Heavens Hole really doesn't sound conceptual to be honest. Sorta vague.
since i added "Or to vague to acid manipulation, and concept manipulation

I added "or limited telepathy" to anayltic prediction

Only for the next 24 hours or first 60+ responses.

Yeah I agree with the others. Concept manipulation doesn't seem correct and the Acasuality seems wrong. As for the watergun, its not a hax. It's simply stat amps all she's doing is making the gun stronger, which is damn good stat amp but it's not a hax.

The Prince of Counters said:
Yeah I agree with the others. Concept manipulation doesn't seem correct and the Acasuality seems wrong. As for the watergun, its not a hax. It's simply stat amps all she's doing is making the gun stronger, which is damn good stat amp but it's not a hax.
good points!

A better argument for type 4 Acausality would be BB merging herself with the Far Side which is imaginary numbers space which operates on a different set of rules than reality. She already has statistical amplification.

Arcueid:

That statement is pretty much the only thing giving her "possibly high 3-A". Since there are no actual feats or other statements.

Resistance negation via "Nothing can resist Blut die Schwester" is too vague. Resistance to authority abilities would also get a no from me. Too much speculation with not enought evidence.

Statistics amplification is ok. The rest I am unsure for now.

Meltlilith:

Unsure about 2D thing. It sounds more like an expression. Other two things sure.

Passionlip:

Homing attack, Stat Amp, BFR and resistance to pain are fine.

It might be better to treat it as Madness manipulation.

Don't know how to categorize taking more damage as it doesn't seem it reduces stats.

Kiara:

Gravity manipulation seems better.

Absorption, Life manipulation, Mind manipulation, Soul manipulation, Hacking, Healing and Telepathy seem fine.

Conceptual manipulation is a no. Information manipulation I am unsure, but don't think so. Acid manipulation is a no.

Resistance to Meltlilith's virus I don't see from that quote.

Wait. Lip's Oversensitivity is cleary enhanced senses. She can feel something tens or hundreds of times harder than how a normal himan feels, to the point she can sense hostilities, which can apply for Extrasensory Perception as well.

This Chapter here is where Kiara's Code Cast was used to fight the MeltVirus . You can scroll down and go backwards to 1 chapter ago to read the last chapter for further context if you would like.

This chapter here where Meltlilith threatens to turn the Main Character into a 2-dimensional object. She also threatens to turn shinji into a planck sized unit.

Here are some threads i was reading to gain an understanding on Type 4 acausality

- https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2419163

- https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2446780

- https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Topic:Acausality

I crossed out Acid, and Conceptual Manipulation, i erased Analtitical predictions

I added in a scan in with Arc's "Resistance Negation"

@ThisIsMySwagPack Arc has an authority > BB's whom has the Earth Goddess authority, and other gods. Her authority can also help her contend with Amaterasu. but her ability creates a Planet by creating another earth for her Authority. Should that be Planet level? I also, added in the screenshot for resistance negation. I completely forgot to do that. the line i used comes from close to the final sentence on the scan

I changed her acausality justification/reasoning. does it sound better???

I think for passionlip its better described as damage boost

I was thinking that BB should also have Sense Manipulation , and Perception Manipulation . She was able to take control of Gilgamesh's basic senses, and make him believe he is seeing the main character as Saber.

Kiara already has gravity manipulation, but she is also High 3-A so her being the singularity point of a black hole isn't too far fetched now She is the singularity point which iirc is a High 3-A feat

In my comment above i posted a link to the chapter.

Something something she can't have less authority than an earth mother goddess since that would mean she is weaker and thus can't be the type for earth, in addition she is boosted by the planet and recives authority from both it and the moon which would put her above an earth mother goddess' authority

The mooncell was unable to affect her too

It doesn't say her authority trumps BB's. That's why I am against it. The statements are too vague. There aren't any meaningful detail in them.

She simply does not have enough concrete evidence for that stuff. Her being "ultimate being of Earth" is a title that starts to lose its value after some time. You might as well put her above Arjuna Alter using that one sentence.

You could, very easily since the world would have deleted that entire lostbelt along with altjuna if it wasn't for the tree and Arc is directly powered by both the world and the moon and is specifically the strongest thing on it since the world would just make someone else the type

Tbh i think its more along the lines that her hax uses Law Manipulation, Conceptual manipulation, Statstics amplificaition, statiscs reduction (which since those affect BB too this provides more proof for resistance negation????) all at once onto a person to reduce them to 1/6th of their power, and increase her own power to 1 whole rank above the targets original power. So, its probably due to her hax and less about raw power.

However, if shes capable of giving BB trouble in a fight, she should, or might have some resistance to CCC

It says in this scan. She possess the Earth, and Moon's Authority. As she is an avatar of both. This is the 2nd paragraph . BB would also have her power reduced down to 1/6th of her original power. (Last paragraph) and BB still has the Earth Mother Goddess authorities

KnightOfSunlight said:
Oh lord.
We're gonna be revising and adding to the Nasuverse for all eternity.
I am death, Destroyer of Nasu worlds

Tbh, that meme of "When discussin waifu's in the nasuverse" and "When discussing powerscaling in the nasuverse" fits well right now lol

Like I said, there is no reason to assume she negates resistances based on "nothing can avoid this effect". Too vague.

We don't give resistance to Cursed Cutting Crater to those who can fight/defeat BB since someone like Gilgamesh can still die to it and he is completely superior to her.

Again, "she would be limited by it" is vague. It doesn't say "she instantly dies because she is weaker in every aspect and can't do anything". Now, that's a quite detailed sentence.

If you want to add resistance to basic authority abilities based on "as Ultimate One of Earth she should be above Authority of Earth gods", go for it. I am not really for it because I prefer when we have more information. But let's not write things that don't exist. Such is the case with KK. The feat it has is resisting being erased by the Moon Cell. It suddenly got "The Moon Cell and BB can't do anything to it". When did BB try to erase KK? Nobody knows because (from what I remember) it never happened. Precision is important when writing this stuff.

BB would be limited by Blut Die Schwester which is an authority based hax... she will be reduced to 1/6th of her strength by it... it says it there in the scan...

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I also have a very minor luck stat ability resistance crt planned in the future ;D
Sounds kinda similar to DB revision threads "I also have a CRT for this very vague thingy that's debunked trillions of times planned in the future"

Diinou HotHead said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I also have a very minor luck stat ability resistance crt planned in the future ;D
Sounds kinda similar to DB revision threads "I also have a CRT for this very vague thingy that's debunked trillions of times planned in the future"
its not actuallu vague though. DR romani explains the luck stat in details, and there is 2 guidebook entries on Gae Bolg that actually helps explain what the luck stat is even more, but this is deraling this thread.. so i'll wait until we get this one out of the way first.

The types and Arc were basically made to be vague beings that are immensely above basically anything else in the verse in every way

The information we do know about them is enough to give some abilties and scaling to them and combined with the actual scans used for Arc here it should be enough to justify the powers in the op imo

That's good to know, but I feel it can be collected under a bigger CRT.

The current topic in the process of debating is about Arcuied VS Mooncell Authority.

Now, while I'm quite convinced that she may not scale above Post-Mooncell BB&Amaterasu, I still believe she can reduuce their stats though, if people think it's vague, it can be given a "possibly"

They were barely upgraded in the first place due to how little information there is which is probably outdated.

I don't think they were even designed to be "the most powerful beings". They couldn't even finish off that poor excuse for humanity in Notes.

Anyways, I am ok with giving her "possible resistance to....abilities that come from Authority", but that's it. No resistance negation. No "resists Cursed Cutting Crater".

Tbf that poor excuses for humanity in Notes had several things stacked in their favor including a type on their side and a weapon specially made to kill them

I sent monarch a message. Is there anyone else i should send a message that would be interested in this???

> also this is a bump.

Back