• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I feel like a giant bad guy for making this so soon after the other thread...

What were the reasons for the Chaos Force being 5-D? I looked at the thread that upgraded the verse, all the profiles, and even read a bit of the comic, but I didn't see anything more than Low 2-C feats and a 2-A statmenent involving Master Mogul.

Also, where does immeasurable come from?

The only reason Chaos Force is 5D is because it exists on a plane beyond space-time, which we know contains infinite alternate universes. It's basically a classic case of a character transcending an infinite universe, the difference is that we know that Ancient Walkers, Knuckles and Master Mogull have become one with the nature of Chaos Force, so that's why they're 5D.

But disregarding this transcendent nature of space-time there are other feats to see.

Nearly all low 2-C feats in Sonic are very casual and made as a consequence of actions like a fragment of an emerald of chaos falling to the ground and creating an alternate universe or Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles destroying a Special Zone. The only one that is not very casual is Dr. Eggman restarting his universe with an emerald of chaos, but in the future it is explained that this is only the minimum that could be done and had potential for much more.

The 2-A on the other hand are much more common.

In SS7 Dr.Ian Droid (Planned to be an alternate version of Dr. Robotnik from another universe, but the story in which this would be revealed was canceled because ... Ken Penders...) would use the emerald master to destroy infinite universes and then creating a new universe only controlled by Dr. Ian Droid. And this indeed does occur, Dr. Droid manages to finalize his pla.

However Knuckles utilizing his contact with the power of the Master Emerald was able to restore the multiverse to the way it was before.

Also has the destruction of the Multiverse made by Master Mogul and reverted by Titan Tails.

And finally, virtually all of the Worlds Collide Arc has mentions of 2-A feats.

The beginning by itself is Dr.Eggman and Dr.Willy restarting their universes, this in the future was revealed to have affected the future of Silver and Blaze universe as well (with the participation of both in the crossover). In his forum Ian Flynn explained that the two actually rewrote all the universes involved with Sonic and Megaman, which are infinite.

In addition there are also other mentions that with the seven Chaos Emeralds it would be possible to rewrite all the worlds, not only those of Sonic and Megama. Possibly referring to what would be revealed after in fact there are other sets of universes that are not related neither with Sonic or Megaman.

And of course, there is every reason why the reboot occurred where Chaos Control (Super Genesis Wave) destroyed everything related to the old Sonic Continuity like Sonic Multiverse and the old concept of Chaos Emeralds - the whole physical manifestation of Chaos Force and embodiment of all the magic thing - (Except for Sonic, Eggman and Blaze that for some reason were affected by the rewriting only after it happened).

So even disregarding the whole subject of Chaos Force transcending the space-time of Sonic's multiverse, there are still plenty of 2-A feats (Even Mogul profile have two 2-A feats that directly scale to him - that is his Multiversal Destruction and the Master Emerald "crisis in infinite earths" rip-off).

I'm planning to revise all the Archie Sonic Franchise in blog format just as I do with Digimon, but I'll do it only when I finish doing Digimon blogs that I've planned (End the Digital World and Digimon Biology Blogs and start the blogs about God and Host Computers. At least these are the most important ones right now.)

Executor N0 said:
I'm planning to revise all the Archie Sonic Franchise in blog format just as I do with Digimon, but I'll do it only when I finish doing Digimon blogs that I've planned (End the Digital World and Digimon Biology Blogs and start the blogs about God and Host Computers. At least these are the most important ones right now.)
And like that, a third power will join the struggle to rule the 2-A tier ovo

Only the first paragraph of that mattered. As much as I want to, I have no problems with 2-A.

The scans involving the nature of the Chaos Force doesn't mention multiple universes, let alone infinite universes. And everything shown with this doesn't show multiple levels of transcendence. Besides, the Chaos Force is outside spacetime. It's the Bietual Zone that's on a higher plane of reality, and said reality is only referring to Mobius Prime.

The Immeasurable reasoning is listed in some profiles, they can fight and stay in areas where time-space does not exist. About High 2-A, i already talked about it with Executor and i think 2-A is more ok, but i'm overall neutral about this. Note: A glitch duplicated the post.

Enejack, Mogul and especially Solaris are also able to move backwards and forwards through time, which qualifies.

Would "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A" still work? It doesn't necessarily seem to be contradicted, especially due to the amount of 2-A statements/feats. Chaos Force is still a thing, as well as the Ancient Walkers that True Enerjak seemed to combat.

Chaos Control is the foundation for which all Stats & Hax stem from,which can restore/destroy past,present,& Future simultaneously,I think that justifies immeasurable speed for the top tiers.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Chaos Control is the foundation for which all Stats & Hax stem from,which can restore/destroy past,present,& Future simultaneously,I think that justifies immeasurable speed for the top tiers.
If someone didn't know any better, they'd assume that Chaos Control created the concept of stats and hax period. ovo

ShakeResounding said:
Would "At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A" still work? It doesn't necessarily seem to be contradicted, especially due to the amount of 2-A statements/feats. Chaos Force is still a thing, as well as the Ancient Walkers that True Enerjak seemed to combat.
No, it wouldn't. Having a ton of 2-A feats doesn't justify a tier that is a couple infinities higher. The Chaos Force in itself is being argued on whether or not it's 5-D in the first place, so the Ancient Walkers, Enerjak, Aurora-La, Chaos Knuckles, and Master Mogul wouldn't be High 2-A for being one with it.

That is a speed feat since Sonic & Megaman perceived everything changing & proceeded to restore reality,that's either cosmic awareness or infinite/immeasurable speed.

Perceiving active changes in reality isn't a speed feat either. Unless anyone has moved beyond time and space, immeasurable is in question.

My contributions were a big part of proving why Super States scale to beings who do transcend Space-time,both in power & speed.Thanks Cal,I'm leaving this goddamn wiki.

Dude, don't leave the wiki over something so small. It's not a big deal. Downgrades happen to all of us.

I applied it since i was told that Sonic was one of the causes of the genesis wave, which changed past concept and later tried to bring them back.

It has conceptual manipulation by affecting a being that embodies all the dreams of all people of all dimensions / realities and by affecting the fundamental and comprehensive energy of the universe that has a nature beyond the physical and beyond the astral, the Chaos Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back