• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i disagree with the whole notion it's 5th Dimensional for the longest of time

The Chaos Force itself being stated to be higher dimensional makes it at best 4th Dimension as The Afterlife itself existed outside of Time (Not beyond it) which dimensional wise isn't quantifiable

There's also no evidence that The Chaos Force exists beyond all universes. I mean like Cal said, no mentions of it existing beyond universes is present and making that assumption cause it's Higher-Dimensional is fallacious

And if that wasn't enough from the way it's treated The Chaos Force is treated as Spiritual Dimension as a opposed to an actual Spatial Dimension. Also it doesn't make sense why Luke isn't Low 2-C for being able to become one with the force but Chaos Knuckles gets a High 2-A rating for becoming one with a similar concept (The writer actually stated The Chaos Force is comparable to The Force itself in terms of ideas and functions)

Anyways that's my gripe with High 2-A

I agree. Idk why stuffs like Chaos Knuckles, True Enerjak, Aurora, Ancient Walkers and Source of All were High 2-A in the first place (the time when only 5 of them were High 2-A).

Pretty sure that being 4D wouldn't automatically give you immeasurable speed, that's for 5D only.

DMB 1 said:
Pretty sure that being 4D wouldn't automatically give you immeasurable speed, that's for 5D only.
Having 4-D power wouldn't, yes, but being physically 4-D would.

DMB 1 said:
Immeasurable is movement for 4-D and above. You have Immeasurable speed for being 4-D physically. But Solaris isn't 4-D, since his speed is only Infinite (3-D speed). Unless he's a special case like Darkseid's true self or sth.

A higher plane of existence compared to the multiverse doesn't make you automatically High 2-A

It's never directly sated that the Chaos Force outright trascends the multiverse, it's only said that it's "beyond it".

Zonic refers to THE Chaos Force,not A Chaos Force.Every other Zone diverges from Mobius Prime but there's no mention of alternate versions such as Anarchy or Sol Forces, Zonic also recruits all the Tails' from the Multiverse to combat Master Mogul, MM doesn't destroy the multiverse via Cosmic Interstate,Warp Rings,or Chaos Control(well,maybe this one),he's moving beyond linear time to destory continua.True Enerjak also possesses Echidnas from different timelines,the notion that The Chaos Force is 4D is just as fallacious & needs more proof. I. Give. up.

SuperBearNeo X said:
Honestly i disagree with the whole notion it's 5th Dimensional for the longest of time

The Chaos Force itself being stated to be higher dimensional makes it at best 4th Dimension as The Afterlife itself existed outside of Time (Not beyond it) which dimensional wise isn't quantifiable

There's also no evidence that The Chaos Force exists beyond all universes. I mean like Cal said, no mentions of it existing beyond universes is present and making that assumption cause it's Higher-Dimensional is fallacious

And if that wasn't enough from the way it's treated The Chaos Force is treated as Spiritual Dimension as a opposed to an actual Spatial Dimension. Also it doesn't make sense why Luke isn't Low 2-C for being able to become one with the force but Chaos Knuckles gets a High 2-A rating for becoming one with a similar concept (The writer actually stated The Chaos Force is comparable to The Force itself in terms of ideas and functions)

Where was it quoted that The Force is similar to Chaos Force?

Dark Matter557 said:
SuperBearNeo X said:

Where was it quoted that The Force is similar to Chaos Force?
Hold on. My bad, i'm confusing that with another series. I don't recall that ever being said

^ Try not to make your quotes so big next time.

Anyway, I haven't read any of Archie Sonic, but I'm uncertain if the Chaos Force can be called High 2-A simply for residing on a higher plane of existence and holding the multiverse together.

Such things could be used to argue the Chaos Force being a False Platonic Form, since it sounds similar to Ultimate Madoka's justification for being a False Platonic Form herself (to my knowledge, at least).

However, I don't fully understand every nuance of the four levels of concepts defined on this wiki, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

KingPin0422 said:
Such things could be used to argue the Chaos Force being a False Platonic Form, since it sounds similar to Ultimate Madoka's justification for being a False Platonic Form herself (to my knowledge, at least).
Well, the difference is that Ult. Madoka has a specific statement of being a living concept. The higher plane stuff is more supporting evidence

Well, the difference is that Ult. Madoka has a specific statement of being a living concept. The higher plane stuff is more supporting evidence

Look, the whole nature of Chaos Force involves the idea of being a "Universal Energy": https://m.imgur.com/rxZASEL?r that binds and unites all things and that also unites the soul in itself of the individuals. The Echidnas ascend to a higher plane of existence because they have a connection to Chaos Force: https://m.imgur.com/a/9ygft

In addition to being literally the all-encompassing energy of the Universe, a primal energy: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B8o5UcjWV...p2YNLQfDClrTRM1vzYK8YQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO126.jpg

Energy that can not be created or destroyed: https://m.imgur.com/Xloe0L

Other evidence that Chaos Force unites all things is because Aurora stated that the Chaos Force essentially includes everything: https://imgur.com/a/XnAgT and also because Aurora said that when Knuckles advanced to Chaos Force he would naturally take the place in the cosmos: https://imgur.com/a/aDCgW

Certainly this would be the real concept of Energy. For something to be an abstract concept need not be quoted, just be shown how it works, the idea it represents and what the evidences

-The Ultimate Annihilator doesn't affect The CF,It's not a zone

-The encyclopedia blatantly refers to the term "transcend"

-No alternate versions of Chaos Force

-Every other zone diverges from Mobius Prime,the Chaos Force is above the divergence(5D)

-Master Mogul physically crushes infinite Zones in a finite amount of time(Infinite)

-Super States while battling Solaris move to different time periods with speed alone(immeasurable)

Ignorant comment incomming.

Isn't High 2-A a higher dimension? if so, than the people of the lower dimensions should not be able to see the High 2-A's (at least in their true form.) Many non 5-D characters have been able to see Super Sonic in his true form before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back