• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and forgotten abilities + 5D Potency (avatar edition)

I don’t really see how this CRT brings up anything that hasn’t already been discussed, but given DT is the main staff that has been involved in these threads, he should be called.
I didn't follow the threads, but I recall that only the "all the powers are from Arceus" was used.

This instead is an Arceus' feat of directly affecting its own dimension, so enlighten me about how was it discussed.

I didn't follow the threads, but I recall that only the "all the powers are from Arceus" was used.

This instead is an Arceus' feat of directly affecting its own dimension, so enlighten me about how was it discussed.
We already did a 5D hax thread and this was one of the main points alongside 2 others, besides stuff i added later but the thread died out

We already did a 5D hax thread and this was one of the main points alongside 2 others, besides stuff i added later but the thread died out
I fail to understand how it was rejected? Because, according to the Higher Dimensional Existence page:

Due to the additional axis spatially inherent to them, higher-dimensional objects are comprised of more information than what can normally be described in lower-dimensional spaces, and thus may only be capable of interacting with them through lower-dimensional "slices" or cross-sections of their bodies.

And in the hax page:

Higher-Dimensional characters/structures are automatically immune to 3-Dimensional (or lower) hax, as they literally are infinitely more complex than them. The same logically happens to higher-dimensional hax in relation to even higher higher-dimensional characters/structures.

If Arceus' hax was just 4D, the realm wouldn't have been affected, but it was lol.

Aka another site-wide standard change is coming to prevent Arceus to become such

The issue was not that his dimensions was being affected by 5D hax, the issue was scaling the energy into his other hax

The issue was not that his dimensions was being affected by 5D hax, the issue was scaling the energy into his other hax
Cool, because:

1: The shockwaves are explicitly the same as the plates in nature

The plates are a part of Arceus' being and are its very life force

And, again, the dimension was directly affected from mere shockwaves

My argument is imply that as the plates are definitely much deeper than some shockwaves in showing what Arceus can do, and energy is one of the powers the plates can do, and said plates are showcased to be powered from said shockwaves as well, it would be both extremely silly and peak cherrypicking to assume only energy/space-time hax has 5D Range and Potency, as all the plates are equally poweful in nature.

spatial rend
yes, your argument is basically the same as ours, i am not against it in case i accidentally implied that or something, just saying in case this doesn't work, for some reason, there is other connections between moves/hax and energy too, honestly though gardevoir's and armarogue's pokedex entries basically deal with both, former has them make a black hole (not a move) with psychic energy, the latter has it use psychic energy for it's moves, and the mind plate literally has the essence of those, soooo yeah

also one thing i noticed with the gifs is that the energy arceus releases to generate shockwaves is golden, the exact same used to both remove and absorb the plates, they literally become golden energy as they enter, is a good visual evidence.

if that's what you mean't by them being the same in nature, my bad

This seems legit tbh.
I don't know why it devolved into humanity being 4th dimensional though lol
I agree

It doesn't need directly said to be "fifth dimension" bruh, just need to prove it was higher plane/dimension of existence already enough. Check out kukui thread
Except, that was Arceus's dimension from the Legends Arceus.

This thread is trying to claim that Arceus's dimension from the movie is also higher dimension when there is no evidence for that. Especially when this Arceus is just an avatar.

Except, that was Arceus's dimension from the Legends Arceus.

This thread is trying to claim that Arceus's dimension from the movie is also higher dimension when there is no evidence for that. Especially when this Arceus is just an avatar.
It's explicitly state as arceus realm in the movie by sheena, what's difference?

Also in the PLA arceus also manifested himself to "arceus" avatar when he take dawn to sent her to the past. What's making this dimension and PLA dimension difference for real?

It's explicitly state as arceus realm in the movie by sheena, what's difference?

Also in the PLA arceus also manifested himself to "arceus" avatar when he take dawn to sent her to the past. What's making this dimension and PLA dimension difference for real?
They're two different places.

Occam's razor exists.

Is on the same level of the Distortion World, so unless you think there's a different Distortion World everytime, Arceus dimension is the same.
Every universe has their own distortion World/reverse world. The reverse world isn't 5th dimensional, especially when we know regular humans can enter and leave.

Every universe has their own distortion World/reverse world. The reverse world isn't 5th dimensional, especially when we know regular humans can enter and leave.
That's absolutely not what is accepted on the profiles given Giratina's Distortion World is noted as being the opposite of the whole multiverse in Giratina's profile.

Given that Arceus' dimension is also on this "multiverse map", it's obvious there's only one as well for the multiverse.

That's absolutely not what is accepted on the profiles given Giratina's Distortion World is noted as being the opposite of the whole multiverse in Giratina's profile.

Given that Arceus' dimension is also on this "multiverse map", it's obvious there's only one as well for the multiverse.
There is an official pokemon mulitversal map?

The games and anime are different universes. Each universe has their own arceus, and their own realms. They're not the same realms.
That's for every each copy sale, not every series dayyum

PLA basicly just prequel from gen 4 series
Anime and games just take different timeline where ash as mc reside and not. It just like mega and non mega timeline

The one shown in the movie.

But given this argument of yours relies on "but there's a Distortion World per universe" when that's not what is accepted, I'll straight up ignore what you'll say.

The one shown in the movie is not shown in opposite to the multiverse. It's shown to be in opposite to universe, with Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus haven't their own dimensions.

Also the reverse world isn't 5th dimensional.

Anyways!

Agree for the General Abilities and the Plate additions.

Hard No for 5D hax.

Arceus's realm in the anime movie is not the same realm in Legends Arceus and it's not in anyway shown or stated to be higher dimensional or 5th dimensional. Especially when that Arceus is an avatar and weakened (missing plates). If this gets passed that means that humans and pokemon have 5D hax because they were able to harm and weaken, and almost kill this same weakened Arceus. It's not evidence.

If this gets passed that means that humans and pokemon have 5D hax because they were able to harm and weaken, and almost kill this same weakened Arceus. It's not evidence.

Hax potency is not the same as stats what the ****.

Plus they were using the exploits of Arceus' missing plates, so not an argument.

Back