• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and forgotten abilities + 5D Potency (avatar edition)

Where is the Reverse World in the games then? The Anime doesn't have a distortion world. It has a reverse world. It also has Palkia's and Dialga's realm? Where are they? If Arceus's Realm is the same in the anime and the game, why is the distortion world and the reverse world different?

The anime and movies are different multiverse than the games. They don't share the same cosmology. For example in the anime, the Reflection caves lead to parallel universes and in the games, there is no mention of showing of that in the games.

Source for the Masudo statement?

Where in the Legendas Plates does it say the world is the multiverse and not a singular universe?

Every universe has their own distortion world, because every game copy is it's own universe.
The fact it refers to it as the world when for the word creations (universes obviously), it refers to multiple.

And your proof of every universe having its own distortion world is what exactly

The fact it refers to it as the world when for the word creations (universes obviously), it refers to multiple.

The word, "world" isn't synonymous with multiverse.

And your proof of every universe having its own distortion world is what exactly

Every game copy is it's own universe. Where is your proof, that every player enters the same distortion world and fights and captures the same Giratina, when they all play Pokemon platinum?

Where is the Reverse World in the games then? The Anime doesn't have a distortion world. It has a reverse world. It also has Palkia's and Dialga's realm? Where are they? If Arceus's Realm is the same in the anime and the game, why is the distortion world and the reverse world different?
Is this a joke?

Here's Dialga’s Realm

Here's Palkia’s Realm

The anime and movies are different multiverse than the games. They don't share the same cosmology. For example in the anime, the Reflection caves lead to parallel universes and in the games, there is no mention of showing of that in the games
They're not Masuda mentioned IT'S THE SAME PLACE

Your cries are completely irrelevant in the face of confirmation

Plus the games are connected to the anime as well as the manga. Ash is in Pokémon Go, his Pikachu is in the mainline games

EVERYTHING was discussed in the canon split and you're here to repeat it?
Source for the Masudo statement?
Here
Where in the Legendas Plates does it say the world is the multiverse and not a singular universe?
Because the Creation Trio are all multiversal beings. There's not a single one of them preciding over a single world.

The Distortion World is conceptually devoid of spatio Temporal features and lies at the back of the Pokémon multiverse

So again PROVE its divided when it lacks space and time entirely
Every universe has their own distortion world, because every game copy is it's own universe.
Proof of this please

Every game copy is it's own universe. Where is your proof, that every player enters the same distortion world and fights and captures the same Giratina, when they all play Pokemon platinum?
That's untrue. Every game copy is it's own multiverse, not universe.

Every copy of the game has its own Palkia who has control over all dimensions in every copy of a game

Every copy of the game has its own necrozma who stole light from ultra space which has portals to countless worlds

Every copy is it's own cosmology entirely(MULTIVERSE) . And it's accepted HERE

That's untrue. Every game copy is it's own multiverse, not universe.

Every copy of the game has its own Palkia who has control over all dimensions in every copy of a game

Every copy of the game has its own necrozma who stole light from ultra space which has portals to countless worlds

Every copy is it's own cosmology entirely(MULTIVERSE) . And it's accepted HERE

You know what? You're absolutely right. Each game copty is it's own multiverse.

Now explain to me why would the Arceus's realm in the anime movie be the exact same realm in each copy of legends of arceus?

Because if each game is it's own multiverse, then the anime is not apart of the that multiverse.

Arceus realm in game
images

Arceus realm in anime
latest

Truly differet. One is space, the other is space, i see 0 similarities. Pack it up boys we lost.

Holy, there are a lot of nonexistent differences here boys
i just can't seem to get the similarities here. Now that i think about it, the sky i am seeing from my balcony is different from satelite photos, gotta be the government sending satelites to another universe!

Now explain to me why would the Arceus's realm in the anime movie be the exact same realm in each copy of legends of Arceus?
Simple. Because there's no difference at all
Which is why you keep failing and bringing the Distortion world to prove its different

Hilarious

Because if each game is it's own multiverse, then the anime is not apart of the that multiverse.
IN the same Multiverse.

Which is why Pokémon can be sent from Go to anyone at all and they can be cross transfered. You didn't bother to read the canon split did you? .

i just can't seem to get the similarities here. Now that i think about it, the sky i am seeing from my balcony is different from satelite photos, gotta be the government sending satelites to another universe
How would you see any difference when you lack extra sensory perception on the same level as Iamunanimousinthat

The word, "world" isn't synonymous with multiverse.

Except in that context it is. World in there is not universe and it isn’t planet so it is pretty obviously referring to the multiverse as a whole
It literally uses All Creations and The World interchangeably

Simple. Because there's no difference at all
Which is why you keep failing and bringing the Distortion world to prove its different

Hilarious

There is a huge difference.

1. The anime and games are parallel worlds as stated by Masuda to be most accurate.
2. The anime doesn't have a distortion world. It has a Reverse world.

What you are saying makes no sense.

You said that each game copy is it's own multiverse. If that is true, then for what you are claiming to be true, the Anime, and EVERY single game copy, each share the a singular Arceus realm. Where is your evidence for that? There is none.

Every game copy has it's own Arceus's Realm. And the Arceus's realm in anime is different from the one in the games.

Every game copy has it's own Arceus's Realm. And the Arceus's realm in anime is different from the one in the games.

Proof. And no, don't bring the Distortion world.

That's no proof that Arceus dimension in anime is different

And GOD don't bring the Distortion world here.

That's not proof

Arceus realm in game
images

Arceus realm in anime
latest

Truly differet. One is space, the other is space, i see 0 similarities. Pack it up boys we lost.

That's not Arceus's realm. That's the Eternal battle Reverie which takes place in the players dream. LMAO

Proof. And no, don't bring the Distortion world.

That's no proof that Arceus dimension in anime is different

And GOD don't bring the Distortion world here.

That's not proof

The distortion world and the reverse world is proof. You do this every argument, whenever there is evidence that you are wrong, you claim that evidence doesn't count.

Again.

Where is your proof that the Arceus's realm in the anime multiverse, and in the Legends Arceus multiverse are the same place?

That's not Arceus's realm. That's the Eternal battle Reverie which takes place in the players dream. LMAO
Get your facts straight before speaking.

Eternal Battle Reverie location is Arceus own Realm.

That's where he fought the player and gave his alter ego
The distortion world and the reverse world is proof. You do this every argument, whenever there is evidence that you are wrong, you claim that evidence doesn't count.
Dialgas realm is the same
Palkias Realm is the same
Arceus Realm is the same

Again.

Where is your proof that the Arceus's realm in the anime multiverse, and in the Legends Arceus multiverse are the same place?
I'll use the same argument you used for the Distortion world against you

They're not visually different

And the Arceus's realm in anime is different from the one in the games.
If that's what you think, than I suggest you to make a separate CRT. As of now, the cosmology of the games and the anime are accepted as being one and the same. It's already been discussed in multiple threads, and to change that a CRT needs to be done to make the argument actually valid.
Until the CRT is made, than the argument should be just dropped. It's not how currently the wiki treats the cosmology and as such is not an argument for this specific thread.

Get your facts straight before speaking.

Eternal Battle Reverie location is Arceus own Realm.

That's where he fought the player and gave his alter ego

No it's not. Where is it stated?

Dialgas realm is the same
Palkias Realm is the same
Arceus Realm is the same

Giratina's realm isn't the same. So that's a moot point.

I'll use the same argument you used for the Distortion world against you

They're not visually different

The clip I showed, literally has Arceus, or the Original One say that it's his realm.
You are literally saying that The player does not enter his realm with the Azure Flute
Here is a question for you where do you think the Azure flute opens a path to

He literally doesn't. What are you talking about? The Azure flute opens steps that up to the sky, and there you fight Arceus. You can literally see the Moon.

The same thing happens in platinum.

The clip I showed, literally has Arceus, or the Original One say that it's his realm.

He literally doesn't. What are you talking about? The Azure flute opens steps that up to the sky, and there you fight Arceus. You can literally see the Moon.

The moon is in a 5D realm above the Earth

It's in the game. When you beat him. It is the same place you fight him in ETR.

You haven't even played the games
Arceus realm isn't different. Moot point.
Yes. And how does that make it different from Anime Arceus realm.

Is that also not his realm?

And so what?

All the instance of Arceus dimension has moons in them

What's your point exactly?

Dude he literally calls it his realm beyond time and space are you saying that the sky is beyond time and space now

HIs realm in the cutscene is beyond space and time.

The place where you fight him after playing the azure flute, is in the sky. The Eternal Battle Reverie, is a dream. They don't take place in his realm.
They actually do. It's exactly why the player can level up, evolve and gain exp

YOU'RE THERE

They actually do. It's exactly why the player can level up, evolve and gain exp

YOU'RE THERE
The player literally just walks up stairs into what’s very clearly the upper atmosphere to fight Arceus. It’s very blatant it’s not the same place as the beginning cutscene.

HIs realm in the cutscene is beyond space and time.

The place where you fight him after playing the azure flute, is in the sky. The Eternal Battle Reverie, is a dream. They don't take place in his realm.
Yes and that is the realm you fight him in

you literally fight there in the main story, it’s like you never even played the game

Is there any cosmology page for this verse? Would help people who have no knowledge of it.

The player literally just walks up stairs into what’s very clearly the upper atmosphere to fight Arceus. It’s very blatant it’s not the same place as the beginning cutscene.
You walk up stairs after opening a path to it and it cuts off before you see what happens, You literally cannot see the planet from there and it is the realm beyond time and space as stated by Arceus

Are you serious?

I literally provided video evidence and historical precedent. Arceus's realm is not the same place you fight Arceus or the Eternal Battle Reverie. You're blatantly wrong here.
Arceus after fighting him in THE SAME PLACE WITH MOONS AND STARS
So hast thou proven by thine actions.
Much as that ancient hero once did. He and the Pokémon that walked beside him.
To see such truths proven anew, beyond the bounds of time and space, bringeth joy to me.
I am glad that I chose thee to call to this world.
As thou walkest onward upon thine own path...
Upon thee...and upon this creation where thou now dwellest...
I bestow my blessing.
And I bestow upon thee a part of myself.
I would walk this world together with thee. Show me how it appeareth in thine eyes.
[~ 34]

Yes and that is the realm you fight him in

you literally fight there in the main story, it’s like you never even played the game

That's not his realm. Have you played the game? I literally show you the video. The player walks up stairs into the upper atmosphere and fights him there. It's literally the same thing that happens in Pokémon Platinum. You can literally see the stars and Moon.

You walk up stairs after opening a path to it and it cuts off before you see what happens, You literally cannot see the planet from there and it is the realm beyond time and space as stated by Arceus

In the cutscene at the start of the game, the place where Arceus's directly states that is his is realm, there is nothing but darkness and his shining golden light. You guys are literally denying blatant evidence.

Back