• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and forgotten abilities + 5D Potency (avatar edition)

You agree with each universe having its own Distortion World too? Lol.
I disagreed with 5D hax on the last thread, and I don’t think you’ve brought any better arguments. I don’t care about how many distortions worlds there are

I disagreed with 5D hax on the last thread, and I don’t think you’ve brought any better arguments. I don’t care about how many distortions worlds there are
Considering that the argument against is literally "that dimension is not the one in the game" when each PokeGod has just a Dimension, it implies that there are multiple DWs too lol.

I agree to everything
Also Arceus should have Low 1-C Range, Space-Time hax and BFR even if none of this is accepted and the dimension shown here is somehow decided to be different from the one in Legends as he Effected his dimension in Legends Arceus with those abilities

Regardless of whether or not there's more than one Distortion World or even Palkia/Dialga dimensions, this is irrelevant. Arceus' realm is above all other worlds, and it is clear that the "Original Spirit breathed alone". Unlike every other Pokemon there is only a single Original Spirit.

Regardless of whether or not there's more than one Distortion World or even Palkia/Dialga dimensions, this is irrelevant. Arceus' realm is above all other worlds, and it is clear that the "Original Spirit breathed alone". Unlike every other Pokemon there is only a single Original Spirit.
what’s relevant is that there are multiple arceus realms. The arceus realm in the anime movie and the arceus realm in legends arceus are two different places.

and where is the exact evidence that there is only one original spirit across the entire franchise, games, movies, anime, spin-offs?

what’s relevant is that there are multiple arceus realms. The arceus realm in the anime movie and the arceus realm in legends arceus are two different places.
The burden of proof is on you.
and where is the exact evidence that there is only one original spirit across the entire franchise, games, movies, anime, spin-offs?

ONE heart beyond space and time

There was ONE spirit in existence, and it is from it that Arceus was born, and it is from Arceus that everything else was born

The Pokémon world is a shared multiverse,

EVERY SINGLE THING IS CANON

the visual differences between the 2 are more than enough proof of that. and if you want to disprove it being 2 different places you're the one that has to explain why so and make it convincing
Even the Distortion World is different between medias despite is the same thing. Not a rebuttal.

The burden of proof is on you.

I've already proved this.

As Jedi mentioned, they look like entirely different places.

Also, The game has the distortion world, and the movies have the reverse world. In the movie, the Reverse world is GIratina's world, and is along side Dialga's and Palkia's and Arceus's realm. It is impossible for Arceus's realm in the movie to be same realm as with the games, because the Reverse world does not exist within the games.

Now prove that the the realms are the exact same realms?

Nothing you posted says the there is only one Original Spirit for the entire Franchise.

Also, The game has the distortion world, and the movies have the reverse world. In the movie, the Reverse world is GIratina's world, and is along side Dialga's and Palkia's and Arceus's realm. It is impossible for Arceus's realm in the movie to be same realm as with the games, because the Reverse world does not exist within the games.

Prove the impossibility. What makes anime Arceus realm different.

You've not answered my question
Nothing you posted says the there is only one Original Spirit for the entire Franchise.
ONE HEART BEYOND SPACE AND TIME.

The multiverse was created when the heart created Arceus to create the multiverse.

I'll report you if you start your nonsense here as well.

Your behavior is extremely infuriating and gets on my nerves in no small degree.

Get the hell out of here if you're not willing to reason with anything.

Me: Where is your proof that Arceus dimension is different

Iamunanimousinthat : Because the Distortion world looks different

I don't need to tell you how silly your argument is

Me: Where is your proof that Arceus dimension is different

Iamunanimousinthat : Because the Distortion world looks different

I don't need to tell you how silly your argument is
that was strym argument that the distortion world looks different as well claiming that different visual =/= different realms
you're strawmanning him

Prove anime Arceus dimension is different from the games

The Distortion world is irrelevant here.

We're talking about Arceus dimension

If Arceus's realm in the anime is the same realm in the game, where is the Reverse World from the Anime? Where are Dialga's and Palkias Realm? The movie depicts all four realms to be near each other?

Prove that it's the same realm. Where is your proof?

ONE HEART BEYOND SPACE AND TIME.

The multiverse was created when the heart created Arceus to create the multiverse.

I'll report you if you start your nonsense here as well.

Your behavior is extremely infuriating and gets on my nerves in no small degree.

Get the hell out of here if you're not willing to reason with anything.

That's not evidence that that there is only one Original spirit for the entire franchise.

There are literally multiple distinct multiverses in the pokemon franchise.

The anime is a separate multiverse from the games, each universe has parallel universes with slight variations and differences.
The Manga series is a separate multiverse.
The spinoffs are separate mulitverses.

The games copies are all separate universes. And within each game copy , there are parallel universes as well (Hello Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon), meaning each game copy is a separate multiverse.

So where is your Evidence that there is ONLY ONE Original Spirit. and that SINGULAR ORGINAL SPIRIT created every universe, every multiverse, across the anime, the games, the manga, the spin-offs?

If Arceus's realm in the anime is the same realm in the game, where is the Reverse World from the Anime? Where are Dialga's and Palkias Realm? The movie depicts all four realms to be near each other?

Prove that it's the same realm. Where is your proof?
It's in the same multiverse. With the CT being able to access all universes within and control them

Arceus Realm has been mentioned to be transcendent over the cosmology.

All Arceus are bunshins and they have a transcendent realm as mentioned in the anime

You say anime Realm is different. Then why is it so hard to prove.

You bring Distortion world to prove Arceus realm is different. Silly
That's not evidence that that there is only one Original spirit for the entire franchise.

There are literally multiple distinct multiverses in the pokemon franchise.

The anime is a separate multiverse from the games, each universe has parallel universes with slight variations and differences.
The Manga series is a separate multiverse.
The spinoffs are separate mulitverses.

The games copies are all separate universes. And within each game copy , there are parallel universes as well (Hello Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon), meaning each game copy is a separate multiverse.

So where is your Evidence that there is ONLY ONE Original Spirit. and that SINGULAR ORGINAL SPIRIT created every universe, every multiverse, across the anime, the games, the manga, the spin-offs?
Speaking of the movies and consequently the TV show, do the cartoons and the movies and the video games overlap? Is that all one Pokémon world, or are they two separate universes?

Masuda: basically it’s the same place. Looking at it as a parallel world, or in some select spots being a parallel world might be more accurate.

And WHO created the world?

The Spirit manifested Arceus to do it

That's right, I think that the world started at the same instant the spirit started budding.

Yes! Inside the spirit space and time were blended together, and Pokémon and people were the same thing...

In short, since they had the same spirit, they had the same thoughts and they probably understood each other

Yes! Since their thoughts were the same, Pokémon and people exchanged places, and there was marriage with Pokémon

I guess you could think that this kind of world was a representation of the spirit of the Pokémon who created it!? Uh-huh... When the spirit sprouted, the world was created... When the spirit grew up, space, time were born...

The Pokémon of time, Dialga, the Pokémon of space, Palkia,

They were the first born of the Pokémon Arceus...

How is it, is it interesting? Do you want to hear more-?

(When asked if they want to hear more, they say yes) Come to think of it, there were also tectonic plates-

Three Pokémon that connect space and time themselves were born. Indeed. You can guess I'm talking about Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf.

In this myth, the more the spirit grew richer and fuller, the more the world spread open!

The story that started from the absolute entity Arceus!

And the rest is about a couple guys that fixed some typos.

In this case I translated 心 as "spirit", but it can also be translated as mind or heart or even self. In this context there's no English word that captures the entirety of 心 because I think he's using all nuances of the word at once.

Just say you can't prove it. Save the theatrics.
The Distortion world stands in opposition to the reality the CT created, an anti world that is on the opposite side of the Pokémon multiverse

And each CT has complete control over all time and all dimensions in tbe cosmology. So they're not even isolated to single worlds

Guys, chill out. Let's relax and talk as mature people. No need to be rude to anyone. Be civil. Don't want this CRT to be closed, and the issue is not solved.
Literally, we have over 5 CRTs based on this. Let's calm down.

Just say that the wiki pages already prove you wrong.

It's in the same multiverse. With the CT being able to access all universes within and control them

Arceus Realm has been mentioned to be transcendent over the cosmology.

All Arceus are bunshins and they have a transcendent realm as mentioned in the anime

You say anime Realm is different. Then why is it so hard to prove.

You bring Distortion world to prove Arceus realm is different. Silly

Where is the Reverse World in the games then? The Anime doesn't have a distortion world. It has a reverse world. It also has Palkia's and Dialga's realm? Where are they? If Arceus's Realm is the same in the anime and the game, why is the distortion world and the reverse world different?
Speaking of the movies and consequently the TV show, do the cartoons and the movies and the video games overlap? Is that all one Pokémon world, or are they two separate universes?

The anime and movies are different multiverse than the games. They don't share the same cosmology. For example in the anime, the Reflection caves lead to parallel universes and in the games, there is no mention of showing of that in the games.

And WHO created the world?

The Spirit manifested Arceus to do it

Source for the Masudo statement?

The world is the multiverse

just read the legends Arceus plates, they pretty clearly have the world as the multiverse as a whole

Where in the Legendas Plates does it say the world is the multiverse and not a singular universe?

Every universe has their own distortion world, because every game copy is it's own universe.

Back