• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

ArcSys fans hates thots. Susano'o and Hakumen gotta woop them all.

But can we talk about new GG's mechanics? It's heavily different from the last game like how throw whiff and less combo oriented which gonna hurt for Raven player like me.

welp not Arc it seems so there is that

And oof to ya shiro. I am interested in stage breaks cuz it reminds me of tekken where they would break a part of the stage and can continue a combo. I wonder how that would work

@ecstasy It's just his normal pose. He always looks like he sees the screen.

Yeah but unlike Tekken, you can't combo out of it. The best you can do is okizeme or positioning. Which is really sad because you can't go all-out in corner, your combo will just end.

oh...that's sad. I wanted to have a stage transition yet continue my combo which would look kinda neat

ArcSys is sayinngthat they are listening to fans, so they might ass the ability to combo off of a stage transition in the future.

oh wow lolz. Shit reminding me of DI:pantheon already

>Me when I realized that because they changed RC, Raven mains can't YRC just after projectile anymore to basically get hits, blocks or not, and close in to the enemy, needing to work harder to get in with that predictable air dash more than we already do.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sol's offical render from Guilty Gear Strive has been released. Is it time for a profile pic change or a new tab for Strive?
Sol Guilty Gear Strive
Ky Guilty Gear Strive
Edit: Added Ky's Render

You can adjust the size when you replace the pfp. I just made it smaller so it didn't take up so much space

So I played BBTAG S2 (or rather played against people who had the update), and:

- You're never hitting Hilda. Ever.

- Susano'o treats you like an absolute dog, and he's fast, goddamn he's fast.

- Yumi hits like a truck, and her projectiles are broken.

- Neo is pretty fair, if you don't get tripped by illusions.

- Celica is... I'll need more research on that.

- Adachi really just ***** on you verbally and physically. He has an AOE slash attack?? How do you even... LIVE??

- Blitztank eats combos. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. I combo'd one for 10 seconds and his health bar went down like 1.5 centimeters, and he hits like a... lol, tank.

Some of them have English Outros, but Jap Intros. (Hilda, Yumi, Susano'o)

I LOVE the new story within the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle extra story plot XD

I have to agree that they made Susanoo an utter nightmare and frightning to face off against since he made those fighting him look like chumps (This was how Susanoo should've been when facing Ragna at the end of Centrel Fiction).

May with an Afro May with an Afro May with an Afro May with an Afro May with an Afro May with an Afro May with an Afro May with an Afro

Back