• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

@Milly Can you please answer my question about where did you get that in DBFZ Movie Broly is superior to Jiren there ? I don't remember such a statement unless it's a joke about how bad Jiren is in the game gameplay wise.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Milly Can you please answer my question about where did you get that in DBFZ Movie Broly is superior to Jiren there ? I don't remember such a statement unless it's a joke about how bad Jiren is in the game gameplay wise.
It's a joke lol, because S3 removed fuzzies from the game and how terrible Jiren is in game.

There's another feat. The Embryo passively haxing an infinite number of Valkenhayns who all have 2-A to Low 1-C Resistance (soon you be just Low 1-C) and Amaterasu being countlessly above the Embryo with its mere existence

It's in Mu-12's arcade mode. She gets thrown into a different reality where everyone wants her dead because the Embryo screwed their memories to think she's evil, which includes Valkenhayn, and the normal reality has their Valkenhayn also screwed over by the Embryo. And the Embryo is affecting all the infinite realities with its existence.

Hey, just trying to sort out something real quick for a different page. Which game gave Ragna access to True Blazblue?

Theglassman12 said:
It's in Mu-12's arcade mode. She gets thrown into a different reality where everyone wants her dead because the Embryo screwed their memories to think she's evil, which includes Valkenhayn, and the normal reality has their Valkenhayn also screwed over by the Embryo. And the Embryo is affecting all the infinite realities with its existence.
But where does it say there were infinite Valkenhayn's?

@Milly Every single reality, which are stated to be infinite in number, has a different version of like every character ever. Valkenhayn is no exception. And all of the realities are being affected by the Embryo in the same fashion as how the reality the story is taking place is being affected. Even Naoto's reality was being affected by the same Embryo if the fact that Raquel had to force him into the boundary to get to the source of this problem wasn't more blatant proof.

@Sorvo Central Fiction

I am so pumped for the new Guilty Gear game...I am also excited to see more of the story and lore since Guilty Gear seemed half finished and felt it needed a bit more story.

It's been said that Strive is similar to SF tho because of less combo. I love combo centric Xrd and XX so I'm nervous of what the game will turn out to be.

That's the nature of fighting games now n days. Dumb down your games in "hopes" that it'll attract casuals, even though that isn't what attracts casuals, but I agree with you. Though you'll have the chance to test it out for yourself with the closed beta.

It's baffling they're even going for the casual approach when since Continuum shift they had Stylish mode, AKA newbie friendly mode. When will they get this through their head?

reminds me of this one Kagura player who kept spamming 6C in stylish on me, and I just threw 5D as terumi and he kept falling for it like every single hit until I got 100 heat.

We still waiting for Slayer, A.B.A. (Bring her back to coming back from Galaxy after get bfr/killed by Slayer), Baiken, Elphelt (w/ his sister) and Ara (She is Jack-O and if it would be DLC playable then add it)

Finally got around to go through Central Fiction's story and while I was eh about some things (like Izanami going down much easier than you'd expect) I was overall happy to see how Ragna's character came to a close.

Honestly, after Bleach and Fairy Tail's endings, Izanami's way of defeat felt more believable than what I've had to see.

Theglassman12 said:
Honestly, after Bleach and Fairy Tail's endings, Izanami's way of defeat felt more believable than what I've had to see.
tbf Fairy Tail hasn't ended yet.

Back