• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Chaos - Magic Ability Additions (Guilty Gear)

I know that I haven't gotten the Asuka CRT finished yet, but there's a match going on with Chaos atm and I want the profile updated before we get too deep into it.

All of these abilities root from the fact that Chaos is the strongest in using magic in GG* and upscales from his pupil, Asuka, as a result.

• Power Nullification (Due to having magic "beyond the Twelve Divine Steps", which is a complicated lore thing involving the Backyard and magic system functioning similar to computer software. It's really weird, but that's how it goes sometimes.)
  • Non-Physical Interaction (Able to interact with souls and information)
  • Rearranging the bottom bit of his abilities section since its a bit of a mess atm.
There's also this thing where we kinda interpreted Chaos being able to possess anyone he brainwashes from a distance, but I'm starting to have doubts on if that's how it works because my sense of Occam's Razor points more towards Chaos just being able to transmute others into looking like him while he can just shapeshift. I do want people to argue with me over this so we can come up with some sort of reasonably definite conclusion.

*Ignoring Bedman, because he's a bit of an exception in certain ways.

Back