• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

You think that's the worst? Try getting stomped by Terumi so hard he BFRs you into Undertale and gets gaster blasters to shoot you down. Yes that's actually a thing in a CF mod

Theglassman12 said:
You think that's the worst? Try getting stomped by Terumi so hard he BFRs you into Undertale and gets gaster blasters to shoot you down. Yes that's actually a thing in a CF mod
Excuse me, what?

Zeldasmash said:
Theglassman12 said:
Excuse me, what?
Oh yeah there is some mod for BlazBlue: Central Fiction that does some insane things like what Theglassman12 said.

Oh yeah completely forgot to mention, but there's a "composite" arc system works character in an upcoming 8-bit platformer

oh you mean code shifter, yeah that game looks pretty cool. I can already imagine the profile looking nuts with a mile high amount of wall text

Theglassman12 said:
Best part about the game, official 8-bit versions of the GG and BB songs
From what little we heard, Lust Sin sounds fantastic in 8-bit. Can't wait for Gluttony Fang and hopefully both of Ky's themes Magnolia Eclair and especially Holy Orders.

I am pumped up to see more of the 8-bit versions of the GG and BB songs!

I kinda wanna hear what Big Blast Sonic from Guilty Gear is like in 8-bit...

@Ragna it like does have to do with Dark War.

@Tony I mean, pretty sure you can just have the discussion here since it's Arc System related stuff

Don't see why not, but if it derails into non Arc-Sys Dragon Ball stuff then I'm gonna have to ask to get back on topic

Theglassman12 said:
@Ragna it like does have to do with Dark War.
@Tony I mean, pretty sure you can just have the discussion here since it's Arc System related stuff
Oh I knew it has something to do with the Dark War game...oh god what happened to make Kagura look like a madman!?

I saw in some artwork of Trinity getting possessed by Terumi and Kokonoe as a samurai warrior which I found very interesting. Is there also anymore artwork connected to the BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War game that I might've missed?

Well darn guess we have all of these head canons to figure out about this "new" possibility that this game is from (Since I highly doubt its from the same universe as Ragna and it also won't possibly be the same universe as Naoto Kurogane or Es due to certain events in Ragna's world not happening)

Back