• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

Would it be better if it was an active ability?
KRRot6x.png
ok I promise to be good boy

Name: MANDARIN

Character: Eztil Tenoch (EE and body puppetry restricted)

Power: Soulless,any attack that aims for the soul is rendered useless since it has none. Furthermore,can fire a homing orb that removes the target’s soul from the body,placing it in a void
Also my character’s been changed

That will be fine.

Though, I am wary of the wording on the dimensional travel. Can they like, actively send people to other places or is it something they have to agree to?

What does matter manipulation do and canceling someone's existence is oddly nonspecific, also

Once Ivan the Terrible falls asleep, the Noble Phantasm spawns an infinite number of Oprichniki soldiers, who continue to act without rest until their enemies are killed.

excuse me

Name: Lancer (Gilgamesh) or simply Gil

Appearance: this

Character: Enryu (Thorn, Precognition and Paralysis/Molecular Immobilization restricted)

Power:

Living Shinsoo:
Gil can turn his body into an humanoid form made of his own Shinsoo, allowing him to regenerate at highest speed (High-Mid), transfer part of his Shinsoo to heal the others from wounds, poison and diseases and also charching his essence into his spears, boosting their strength and speed.

(Inorganic/Elemental Physiology, Regeneration, Healing, Statistics Amplification of AP and Speed of attacks)

Last edited:
Though, I am wary of the wording on the dimensional travel. Can they like, actively send people to other places or is it something they have to agree to?
It’s implied but hasn’t been overtly stated. I can restrict that part and only be able to TP myself to the sport realm instead.

I brought this upon myself, hopefully I don't regret this.

The applications of Dragon Element aren't really specified by the profile in fact in general that profile is pretty bad, no shame on you there

The applications of Dragon Element aren't really specified by the profile in fact in general that profile is pretty bad, no shame on you there
My bad, dragon element essentially negates an opponents elemental manipulation plus reduces their affinity (the ability to land critical hits) and directly attacks the mind (dealing more damage, the more intelligent the opponent is).

I agree that quite a few MH profiles are in need of improvements and updating .

I think it may be fine, though a little underwhelming

Either way, anyone not on the sandbox, should be on the sandbox

The game literally just started are you kidding me

It was already discussed that they'd have Melee stuff, by which case, fine.

Question: Can you have a Low-High/possibly High level of regen over time if the regen takes course over a long period of time?

I do approve, I just have my reasons for taking great attention in what they do from here.

Barely anything, the total you've consumed has given you a decent leg up in power

Back