• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

Barely anything, the total you've consumed has given you a decent leg up in power
I'm now at China. With the amount of people with powers there (population ratio) there should be alot of dead people. To counter the significant boost, i'll just not get into any main-character fights.

Honestly I really don't care, something between Mach 1000 and Mach 8810.2 is your speed.

If you're going to be like that I'm setting it to 1500 until a feat contradicts it.

And if you think you can cheese the system, you'll find a nasty surprise.

In total, for reference, not compared to before

A bit less then 14591300 tons. Let's assume that 14591300 is exactly what got you to 3.2x and you are trying to reach 7x you need 17327168.75 more tons requiring 1718 banana pills.

I wanted to help by tricking him into feeding someone the banana pill and kill him with radiation but if he survived I wanted to do the math.

I will still try because I can't kill you with out absorption(danger sense hard counters everthing else) and can't let the murdering continue.

Back