• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

so like, if yo

just pick something else please

I don't know who this person is. Read the caveat I have on FC/OC characters again.
actually, upon looking at the page again, I think everything but U.P.I is fine, they are barebones enough

... That said, in turn, the fact that I'm making an exception because they have so little going for it probably means you should be a little bit more creative in what you're doing for a build

... I know this is rich coming from SMT man over here but can you do something besides SCP foundation, cause that sorta loops around to "literally none of that would be combat applicable"

Aight lets do it again

Name: Edward Robbins

Appearance:
4jg9vi8brv721.jpg

Character: SCP-1548

Power: SCP-2925's Death Manipulation

Aight lets do it again

Name: Edward Robbins

Appearance:
4jg9vi8brv721.jpg

Character: SCP-1548

Power: SCP-2925's Death Manipulation
Existence Erasure via existing and the ability to teleport physical warping effects to kill people, along with a phenominon that can kill SCP-682.

no.

I mean it's not required to be combat applicable, it's just, I find it ill advised

If you really want to go for it, it's fine.

I'm told it's something like a reality marble where it expands from a single point

I think it'll be fine overall then

using the ninja comic art to represent your character

Do you have any idea how strong my desire is to IRL murder you for my principles right now

I mean I'm mostly meming, it's fine I just have conniptions at the presence of ninja and you entirely swapping your character out of the blue

Aight time to tone down my picks

Name: Dao
Appearance:
b42ddca9-0be0-4ef4-8236-48166997fde8-profile_image-300x300.png

Character: 666:Satan (Battle of Gods) (Resurrection, Duplication, Telepathy and Statistics Amplification with The King: Throwing a Planet and Blue Dragon Reverse restricted)
Power: Mujin Parks Regen Negation (Its High-Mid)

Last edited:
if you have to restrict literally every notable attack, the pick is bad.

The list of restrictions is too big. Take this seriously.

If nothing else I can at least watch the rock fall on it's face over and over, I'm down.

So, you get one power/technique you chose and then the powers of a character you chose or I'm too bamboozled rn.

Yeah, that's the idea.

You can also just make up a powerset to replace the character slot, if you want.

Also, another thing that Zeph brought up in DMs to complicate things:

Your character needs to have some sort of place in modern society. I sorta flubbed it so you could also have it that their powers altered their appearance in memories to make them think they're slightly different, but they should remember having some sort of normal life

Or I guess in Dy1's case, not really normal just being built as a roboboi

What are the conditions on him resurrecting himself?

I don't really want to just like, give you 5-A dura. I'd be fine if it was some sort of conditional invunerability, where you were functionally immune to a certain type of attack or immune if you can get yourself in the right situation, but just "5-A lol" just kinda throws a middle finger to the face of any just punch focused builds

What are the conditions on him resurrecting himself?

I don't really want to just like, give you 5-A dura. I'd be fine if it was some sort of conditional invunerability, where you were functionally immune to a certain type of attack or immune if you can get yourself in the right situation, but just "5-A lol" just kinda throws a middle finger to the face of any just punch focused builds

Is 5-C too high? Maybe High 6-A?

Try Sun Wukong's nullification of physical, Expel and Mudo

Because having High 6-A dura still means literally nobody would be able to damage you unless they negated durability. If your ability has to be by definition ignored in order for someone to be able to do anything to them, it's not Mid defensive hax, and not good by my book.

With physical invunerability people can still damage you with certain applications of physical strength (such as sending a blast of wind via quick sword slashes, or things similar to that, since under the context of Wu Kong's invunerability it's more just punches, gunshots and unspecified energy beams as opposed to everything using physical force), it just proves an obstacle. By having durability 3 orders of magnitude beyond the current tier, it's just an outright hassle that I can't really permit.

Last edited:
Try Sun Wukong's nullification of physical, Expel and Mudo

Because having High 6-A dura still means literally nobody would be able to damage you unless they negated durability. If your ability has to be by definition ignored in order for someone to be able to do anything to them, it's not Mid defensive hax, and not good by my book.

With physical invunerability people can still damage you with certain applications of physical strength (such as sending a blast of wind via quick sword slashes, or things similar to that, since under the context of Wu Kong's invunerability it's more just punches, gunshots and unspecified energy beams as opposed to everything using physical force), it just proves an obstacle. By having durability 3 orders of magnitude beyond the current tier, it's just an outright hassle that I can't really permit.
Hmm what about Ares'es Ni-Invulnerability. You can just rule that it's nerfed or nullified for higher tiers.

Profile, please? Or at least, some explaination of it, since I did sorta offer you a demon who's only on the wiki via virtue of an optional summon by Demi-Fiend

Mmm

There are two ways one could really take that

Either...

1. We take the power source in this case to be divine due to it's connection to a godly being (this will be explained in the story later, don't worry) by which case the invunerability is completely useless
  2. We say that people's powers are only divine if it's said they are, which like, I guess, maybe it would work?
I'm somewhat iffy on applying the second, since it's still a bit exclusionary on who can actually deal damage as opposed to just what in their arsenal can, and I personally prefer the first interpretation, which has obvious problems.

I'm sorry I'm making this complicated, but, it's really important to make sure that everyone is capable of actually defeating eachother in a 1v1 here, should they choose to get into a fight. That's just how sandboxes be.

Mmm

There are two ways one could really take that

Either...

1. We take the power source in this case to be divine due to it's connection to a godly being (this will be explained in the story later, don't worry) by which case the invunerability is completely useless
  2. We say that people's powers are only divine if it's said they are, which like, I guess, maybe it would work?
I'm somewhat iffy on applying the second, since it's still a bit exclusionary on who can actually deal damage as opposed to just what in their arsenal can, and I personally prefer the first interpretation, which already has problems...

I'm sorry I'm making this complicated, but, it's really important to make sure that everyone is capable of actually defeating eachother in a 1v1 here, should they choose to get into a fight. That's just how sandboxes be.

Well for example, imagine my character being like Gannon from Legend of Zelda. The Master Sword or some kind of weapon enchanted to be holy would work.

Well for example, imagine my character being like Gannon from Legend of Zelda. The Master Sword or some kind of weapon enchanted to be holy would work
Yeah but that would still make it an issue due to

this. And the fact that not everybody is gonna have holy stuff.

Back