• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

Sorry I took so long, I had to make sure to get this right.

Set 2​

Another character and another power, same rules as before. Though, in light of the dramatic setting shift, if you feel as though the intent of your previous build is violated by the new setting, you can swap your first powerset, or reincarnate as a different character if you didn't like what you were doing in general.

I'm also going to say that I am not comfortable with my decision to allow Hellfire, so, my apologies, but I would have to ask that's swapped out on Phoenix's end. TBH I probably should have mentioned earlier that a divine being like them having the powers of hell doesn't make much sense but eh, live and learn as Sonic Adventure 2 would tell you.

Standard Powers: Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with any form of material within creation), Enhanced Senses (Can see into other planes of existence as well), Instinctive Reaction (Can sense by instinct if an attack or specific being carries lethal power behind it.), Summoning (Able to summon 'buddies' they recruit), Minor Absorption (Can consume Ether, boosting their capabilities.) Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Fate Manipulation, (Cannot have their will taken away from them in any sense, as they are chosen by creation.)

Standard Techniques:
  • Danger Sense: The ability to determine by instinct if an otherwise mundane looking attack actually holds unfathomable power and killing potential. This now extends to beings as well, if they have the potential to kill you with ease, your senses shall flare up in response.
  • Buddy system: The ability to negotiate with one of the many beings contained within the new universe, forming an alliance with them so that they lend their powers in combat. Buddies rest within the negotiator's essence, until they are made manifest by their call. Only two of these buddies can be manifested at a time, but about 10 can be stored at once.
  • Amplification: The ability to temporarily boost a chosen stat to some degree. Pick between Empowerment (The amplification of Strength), Endurance (The amplification of durability) and Enquickening (The amplification of speed). One cannot possess both at once.
Stats: 9-A, Supersonic Speed, Class 10 Lifting Strength.

Amplification Cap: 2x (Permanent), 4x (Temporary)

Be sure to update the Sandbox, once your picks are accepted.

Last edited:
Sorry I took so long, I had to make sure to get this right.

Set 2​

Another character and another power, same rules as before. Though, in light of the dramatic setting shift, if you feel as though the intent of your previous build is violated by the new setting, you can swap your first powerset, or reincarnate as a different character if you didn't like what you were doing in general.

I'm also going to say that I am not comfortable with my decision to allow Hellfire, so, my apologies, but I would have to ask that's swapped out on Phoenix's end. TBH I probably should have mentioned earlier that a divine being like them having the powers of hell doesn't make much sense but eh, live and learn as Sonic Adventure 2 would tell you.

Standard Powers: Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with any form of material within creation), Enhanced Senses (Can see into other planes of existence as well), Instinctive Reaction (Can sense by instinct if an attack or specific being carries lethal power behind it.), Summoning (Able to summon 'buddies' they recruit), Minor Absorption (Can consume Ether, boosting their capabilites.) Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, (Cannot have their will taken away from them in any sense, as they are chosen by creation.), Soul Manipulation (Their souls have some degree of their defenses, being able to withstand a few blows before their body is hollowed.), Existence Erasure and Matter Manipulation (Being imbuned with the powers of creation, they can somewhat withstand the powers of destruction, though, not for long.)

Standard Techniques:
  • Danger Sense: The ability to determine by instinct if an otherwise mundane looking attack actually holds unfathomable power and killing potential. This now extends to beings as well, if they have the potential to kill you with ease, your senses shall flare up in response.
  • Buddy system: The ability to negotiate with one of the many beings contained within the new universe, forming an alliance with them so that they lend their powers in combat. Buddies rest within the negotiator's essence, until they are made manifest by their call. Only two of these buddies can be manifested at a time, but about 10 can be stored at once.
  • Amplification: The ability to temporarily boost a chosen stat to some degree. Pick between Empowerment (The amplification of Strength), Endurance (The amplification of durability) and Enquickening (The amplification of speed). One cannot possess both at once.
Stats: 9-A, Supersonic Speed, Class 10 Lifting Strength.

Be sure to update the Sandbox, once your picks are accepted.
What are the hax/defense levels now?

Oh yeah, that is a good point

I'd say a Kilometer is the cap.

Character: Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei), whatever restrictions needed (Presumably Death Manipulation at least)

Power: Juuzou Shishimi's Absolute Slicing

Amplification: Enquickening
This is fine, Death Manipulation I think is good enough of a restriction.
Name: Jozu Bosu
Appearance: Ace
Character: Vegito
Power: Raiton Kage Bushin, also ability to transform my Ki/energy in lightning in general.
If you're going for a total reincarnation, you need another set. And you need to specify which amp

... Speaking of, I knew I forgot something. I need to set a cap.

If you're going for a total reincarnation, you need another set. And you need to specify which amp

... Speaking of, I knew I forgot something. I need to set a cap.
Set? Also, endurance amp, I forgot to say, sorry. Restrict power mimicry too, I didn't notice Vegito or Goku had it in first place.

Character: Ares (Injustice Composite) | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Power: The Dragon Quest Goddess'es Secret Of Evolution
Edit
: Specifically, The Goddess'es Creation ability, not for creating dimensions or worlds, but monsters.
The Invulnerability is still either completely useless or prevents people from doing anything to you, so it's not well balanced all around. Not to mention the Low-Godly. I guess we could restrict both, but then you don't really get much out of it.

The powers granted are called sets

The one character one power at the beginning of the RP was Set 1, and now you're getting another set, thus referred to as Set 2, which stacks upon the previous one.

Character: Ween (Dootverse)

Power:

* System Fusion: This new update to Dy1's body allows him to fuse attacks of his own on the fly, fuse projectiles of himself with projectiles from others, or outright fuse with others if they are willing to. However the fusion between his body and that of another person only lasts for 20 seconds.

Set 1 we agreed to what the replacement was, that's already been added

Character: Pyra

Power:

Convergent Flames: Any and all fire based attacks made by Phoenix now strike the target even if they hit a clone, illusion, summon or other creation of them or related to them, affecting them as if they'd been directly hit by the flames and ignoring resistances.

Last edited:
Conceptual manipulation Type 2, High-Godly regen negation, and extremely powerful Subjective Reality are what I see that doesn't exactly seem good.
I know he can fight demons but I'm not sure why other than that they'd have Concept Manipulation Type 2, and it's more just nonphysical interaction as opposed to destroying every concept they choose to attack.

Regen Negation can prove deadly if you rely on it but it just being High-Godly doesn't really mean anymore than it was Mid-High.

The Subjective Reality is only really that good if it's actively weaponized via the user being directly told about it. Otherwise it's pretty subtle and wouldn't effect too much beyond maybe lowering the enemy's stats to give a fair battle.
They seem to resist nearly every hax on the block too
This... Actually is a bit of a fair point really. Might have to reconsider.

Character: Wolf (Sekiro) Resurrection/immortalities restricted
Power: The Master Sword time travel Restricted
I think this'll be fine? I don't know what the power nullification does specifically and the petrification requires a solid blow to have it imbed itself into the target.
Character: Ween (Dootverse)

Power:

* System Fusion: This new update to Dy1's body allows him to fuse attacks of his own on the fly, fuse projectiles of himself with projectiles from others, or outright fuse with others if they are willing to. However the fusion between his body and that of another person only lasts for 20 seconds.

Power Mimicry restricted, otherwise it's fine.

I know he can fight demons but I'm not sure why other than that they'd have Concept Manipulation Type 2, and it's more just nonphysical interaction as opposed to destroying every concept they choose to attack.

Regen Negation can prove deadly if you rely on it but it just being High-Godly doesn't really mean anymore than it was Mid-High.

The Subjective Reality is only really that good if it's actively weaponized via the user being directly told about it. Otherwise it's pretty subtle and wouldn't effect too much beyond maybe lowering the enemy's stats to give a fair battle.

This... Actually is a bit of a fair point really. Might have to reconsider.

I think this'll be fine? I don't know what the power nullification does specifically and the petrification requires a solid blow to have it imbed itself into the target.

Power Mimicry restricted, otherwise it's fine.
Aight

There is a reason I literally just said resistances are a fair point against their acceptability
Also Morality Manipulation counts as mind and by default is entirely ineffective so can you do not

Back